Beyblade Theory Combos!

(Jan. 08, 2020  4:43 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2020  4:03 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: This was before we knew Apocalypse and Genesis were a single layer.

Ahh right, checked the date stamp on that. My bad.

Anyways, I'm not sure if this is already necro-posting, but I'll just add some more:

MDb2.Pr/0T.Xt+ - Incorporating the "flipping" gimmick of both Layer and Disk/Disk+Frame to suit all battle scenarios. Since the Base has smash for left and upper for right, it can also be used and supported by Paradox ideally if it can fit all Bases in its Defense mode. So left MDb2.Pr(Defense).Xt+ can provide smash and upper attack and hard defense along with high LAD potential depending on Driver setting. On Stamina mode of Pr it will have pure smash attack and semi-solid defense. Right MDb2.Pr(Stamina).Xt+ will give you pure upper attack and destabilization with a bit of defense at the expense of LAD, and on Defense mode for Pr it will give slight smash and upper attack with high LAD.

ND.Pr(Defense).Ab/Ul' -  Utilizing the defensive wall provided by Pr for Naked along with the heaviness of Diabolos Chip, when it is hit by taller Beys it can easily get away with an Absorb Break and still continue to spin-equalize against right spin, and on hard launches it can go berserk with the said move from the get-go. On Ul', it gains more Burst resistance and better LAD along with more smash attack potential, without really fearing same-spin match-ups since ideally the Disk should be the part hitting the opponent most of the time (virtually not clicking).

hS(Attack)/ED.Pr(Defense).Jl' -  Basically it will utilize the protrusions of the Disk to align with the 5 blades of the Layer for concentrated upper attacks thanks to the very low height of the Driver.

czV/czA/czS.Ig' - Basically and ideally, when you launch at moderate spin, the Burst stopper will not activate and provide more smash attack contact points for more power, and this will make the Driver spin strong enough along the tornado ridge to generate enough power to pop out the Wings for added Burst resistance.

LC aH.Gn - With the bows of the Layer out, makes good attack contact points for smash, and coincides with the Gn gimmick of attacking at high spins. At low spins it will obviously retract and preserve stamina.

GV/CV.10G.Lp Sen - Base makes it hard for opposite spin opponent to spin-equalize, and has nice contact points akin to cR. Disk and Weight provide OWD, and Frame gives a bit more of attack potential with some LAD. Driver makes it hop around a bit at hard tilted launches and will also be able to utilize the KO resistance against same-spin attackers.

Cool combos!
Unicrest Yell Atomic
In theory it could, when launched sideways, use its horn to push the opponent into the stadium floor, after rolling at them. In reality he goes flying out of the stadium
Erase (red) Diabolos Vanguard (red) Trick (red). In theory, this should look and act like Master Diabolos in Left. In practice, it just self KOs because of Trick.
Dread Pheonix P4 10 Turn Charge II- H

This combo is desinged to be a HS Wall. Here is how it works. Charge II-H has part synergy with Turn, increasing the burst resistance of Phoenix.

In battle, Phoenix has 2 phases, Attack Phase and Defense Phase

In attack phase, which is normally at the start of the battle, Phoenix moves very swiftly crashing into walls. When Phoenix's armor gets knocked off in this Phase, the Armor is likely to hit an opponent.

In defense Phase, which is near the end of the battle, Phoenix uses the semi round tip on Charge II-H to take the center. It usually losses all of it's stamina after entering this phase.
I made a new theory combo: Spryzen Requiem S3 0 Star Xtreme

This combo is meant to be the Burst Limited Equivalent of Judgement Joker, the rubber, the Metal, the round-ish shape. I tried this against Turbo Spryzen S4 0 Bump Atomic and it KOed Turbo Spryzen S4 all of the time. Then I used it on Luinor L3 Star Orbit and that keeps getting KOed, but I tried it against Balkesh B3 00 Wall Bearing and it seems to not KO that combo.

Pros
-Agressive
-Hard Hitting
-KO prone
-Very Heavy
-A little defensive

Cons
-Weak Slopes (sometimes)
-Low stamina
-Hard to control
Best one two cho z out with opposite spin direction and turn in spin direction and dimension without rubber I guess
T-S4.00W.Xt-S(Battle Ring Mode, Left Spin, worn)

The idea is to use the semi agressive movement at the beginning of a battle to attempt to get a KO or burst and the LAD to try to get an out spin if it goes to stamina.
The shape of Xt-S should catch the bey and give it a good surface for LAD without allowing Wall to Scrape.

Otherwise you could use T-S4.00W.Rs-H to achieve a similar effect but taller. The side effect is that the contact points that the burst stoppers create when activated do not contact as much.
i just use the origanal lord spryzen combo no theory needed
(Feb. 24, 2020  6:52 AM)Ocky122 Wrote: i just use the origanal lord spryzen combo no theory needed
Please stop spamming, you have posted in almost 10 other threads in a row, before anyone else has the time to say anything else. And if you're trying to get to 50 posts to become an organizer, please stop spamming and make MEANINGFUL posts! 

Back on topic, my theory is that pY.0C.Xt+ would basically be an unburstable  version of the famous PP.00C.Xt+
(Feb. 24, 2020  6:55 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  6:52 AM)Ocky122 Wrote: i just use the origanal lord spryzen combo no theory needed
Please stop spamming, you have posted in almost 10 other threads in a row, before anyone else has the time to say anything else. And if you're trying to get to 50 posts to become an organizer, please stop spamming and make MEANINGFUL posts! 

Not even 10 he's posted in like 36-38+ threads now.
they are meaningful but haters gunna hate

(Feb. 24, 2020  6:58 AM)Ocky122 Wrote: they are meaningful but haters gunna hate

No, they aren't. You keep putting one word posts in most of them. Which are against the rules. Please read up on the rules, and the rulebooks for tournament formats. While you're at it, try reading up on a few other posts, and gather information. But do not spam other threads.
(Feb. 24, 2020  6:58 AM)Ocky122 Wrote: they are meaningful but haters gunna hate

I have already contacted the admins, you will be banned or temp banned. Please keep in mind that you are breaking a spam rule. Trying to get 50 post (assuming ur trying to be a Organizer) won’t work. Just stop it,you are lucky the admins are afk.
Wizard(white) Bahamut Ignition'(worn)
In theory, it could be used to spin equalize against right spin (Ig' turned off if allowed, otherwise left and using soft launch), and attack against left spin(Ig' set to left), and with the white Wizard and a dash driver combined, it should not burst easily.
I have made another theory combo, tS4.0W.H (Awakened and Opposite spin)

This theory is similar to MWF's tS4.00W.Xt-S (Left spin and worn while in Battle ring mode), Spryzen starts the match using Hold to pull of some hard hits, then when the Awakened Effect of Hold kicks in, Spryzen goes to the center and uses Awakened Hold's free Spinning tip and the Wall Frame to spin equilize from the foe. There is a catch though, you must use a decent or hard launch for it to work.
(Mar. 08, 2020  11:59 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I have made another theory combo, tS4.0W.H (Awakened and Opposite spin)

This theory is similar to MWF's tS4.00W.Xt-S (Left spin and worn while in Battle ring mode), Spryzen starts the match using Hold to pull of some hard hits, then when the Awakened Effect of Hold kicks in, Spryzen goes to the center and uses Awakened Hold's free Spinning tip and the Wall Frame to spin equilize from the foe. There is a catch though, you must use a decent or hard launch for it to work.

Regardless of how awakened hold is Wall will scrape. Use tS4.0E.H
(Mar. 09, 2020  1:02 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2020  11:59 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I have made another theory combo, tS4.0W.H (Awakened and Opposite spin)

Regardless of how awakened hold is Wall will scrape. Use tS4.0E.H
The shape of hold doesn't let wall scrape, especially with opposite spin.
I have heard that Bite actually has the counterattack gimmick that Loop is supposed to have, so Kreis Satan 2G Bite would, in theory, actually have a counterattack gimmick.
(Mar. 09, 2020  9:45 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2020  1:02 PM)MWF Wrote: Regardless of how awakened hold is Wall will scrape. Use tS4.0E.H
The shape of hold doesn't let wall scrape, especially with opposite spin.

I have messed with wall on hold and even with my very awakened hold it scrapes on the tornado ridge on a hard launch. Which is the main idea of the combo.
Here's a gamer theory combo for you all!
Grand Ashura Around Bullet Metsu
This one is a combo I consider quite spicy just because.
So, Grand's whole thing is that it just kind of slams into it's opponent with full force, and Ashura to maximize clicks. Metsu for momentum and attack power. Now Around and Bullet are supposed to work together by having Around at that angle and the height of the driver to just deflect any contact made with the Bullet to preserve the Bullet and the main Bey's stamina. And then, in theory, when it slows down, Around would have INSANE LAD. What do you all think?
Lord Spriggan 0Glaive Merge’/Unite’
(Meant to be used against attack type opponents)

The theory: It sits in the center, conserving stamina. Then, when it’s attacked by the opposing beyblade, the tip’s rubber will hit the stadium and the combo will counter attack the opponent then go back to the center of the stadium. It’s kind of an anti-attack combo.

Lord Spriggan because it’s a heavy layer, and it has those sweet rubber contact points.
0 because it’s a heavy disc, which helps with stamina and attack.
Glaive because it’ll give the combo some LAD if it doesn’t manage to win otherwise.
Merge’/Unite’ because I’ve always wanted to use Merge in a theoretically competitive combo.
Bushin(Black) Joker . 00Turn(Yellow)Xceed.

What it s supposed to do is I thing you get what it does already, a barrage attacker.. Sound familiar?
ORA ORA ORA!

In other words it is supposed to constantly attack like Star Platinum. And Xceed will stabilize it and heighten it's speed greatly.
Mirage Longinus Nothing 2D. The theory of this combo is that once the barrier comes out and hits the opponent, the Nothing driver will absorb the impact preventing K.O. or Burst Finishes. After the barrier drops, the Mirage ring will absorb the right spinning opponent's spin, Out Spinning them.
My combo:
Abyss Diabolos (can be anything tho)
Hurricane
Bullet
The idea is that bullet will come down to Diabolos and it will hit hurricane. Hurricane will free spin meaning it will not fire away bullet but bullet will start to circle Diabolos without damaging the main bey.
Bullet acts as a shield as if the opponent hits bullet it will just send the impact to hurricane and deal no damage and if they hit anywhere else the opponent will be struck by bullet from the side.

A pretty cool defense combo I rlly want to try out.

Death Diabolos
Sting
Bullet

The idea is that anytime bullet comes into the main beyblade sting will fire bullet out with lots of power. It would cause a high damaging strike using bullet as an actual bullet.
glad this thread is here! Just commenting to come back to later Smile