Beyblade TRIGGERS

(Jul. 29, 2019  1:29 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  1:27 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I hate when people when people mix TT layers and drivers with hasbro layers and drivers

Thats just really sad. If theyre kids, then I guess they can get a slide lol

I guess. But I literally categorize them and say"If the tip is see-thru, it is TT. If not it is hasbro. Then I will tell them. What layers to use with the tips and they won't listen. I know they're kids but it irks me
(Jul. 29, 2019  1:32 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  1:29 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Thats just really sad. If theyre kids, then I guess they can get a slide lol

I guess. But I literally categorize them and say"If the tip is see-thru, it is TT. If not it is hasbro. Then I will tell them. What layers to use with the tips and they won't listen. I know they're kids but it irks me
Some TT tips are opaque I think.
(Jul. 28, 2019  10:09 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  12:15 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: It made me make a two part 28+ youtube tutorial on how and why launchers "skip teeth" and how to repair a TT Long Light Launcher if it's been damaged by doing this.  I felt terrible clicking Beyblades multiple times for demonstration purposes.

Hasbro's launchers are almost impossible to fully repair since they rivet/seal the bottom of their launchers iirc.

What's your channel name? I will sometimes accidentally click my launcher due to beys falling off and I could use some help fixing my launchers

Here are my two videos (one for disassembly and one for modding)

(Jul. 29, 2019  1:33 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  1:32 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I guess. But I literally categorize them and say"If the tip is see-thru, it is TT. If not it is hasbro. Then I will tell them. What layers to use with the tips and they won't listen. I know they're kids but it irks me
Some TT tips are opaque I think.
I know, but I don't have any
(Jul. 29, 2019  3:24 AM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  10:09 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: What's your channel name? I will sometimes accidentally click my launcher due to beys falling off and I could use some help fixing my launchers

Here are my two videos (one for disassembly and one for modding)

Huh, didn't know that hot glue would work well for that. But won't the rest of the internals (gears/teeth, shaft) instead be the ones to be worn out faster (despite being able to transfer quickness of pull into spin strength)?

A cheaper mod I do is just cut strips of masking tape and put those strips onto the nubs of the 8 ratchet thingy (one that makes the clicking noises) as well as on the curvy lining on the inside of the prong launcher (where you load your Bey). Not too keen to use tape onto the gears themselves, since I fear it would wear out the internals quicker. I also use a sillicone lubricant to make it easier for the gears to slide when meshing together for a smoother pull. Downside is that the launching ripcord and sometimes the Beyblade or stadium is going to be covered with it too (if not applied correctly).
(Jul. 30, 2019  4:49 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  3:24 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Here are my two videos (one for disassembly and one for modding)
Huh, didn't know that hot glue would work well for that. But won't the rest of the internals (gears/teeth, shaft) instead be the ones to be worn out faster (despite being able to transfer quickness of pull into spin strength)?

A cheaper mod I do is just cut strips of masking tape and put those strips onto the nubs of the 8 ratchet thingy (one that makes the clicking noises) as well as on the curvy lining on the inside of the prong launcher (where you load your Bey). Not too keen to use tape onto the gears themselves, since I fear it would wear out the internals quicker. I also use a sillicone lubricant to make it easier for the gears to slide when meshing together for a smoother pull. Downside is that the launching ripcord and sometimes the Beyblade or stadium is going to be covered with it too (if not applied correctly).

The rest of the internals wouldn't be worn down any faster than normal since the hot glue isn't binding anything solidly, it's just providing a similar resistance that a fresh launcher has; the internal housing can still click (clicks can also occur at release of the Beyblade) and the glue instead would be taking the damage as it would be a buffer between the two parts (8 ring and housing).  I like using the hot glue method since it isn't a rigid material like paper and it can spread out if the gap between two layers becomes too narrow. 

I'll definitely be following this up and will be taking a look if this has accelerated wear and tear to the gear, the ripcord and other components over the next weeks/months.
So I was playing casually with a few other people at an event. We were messing around doing some 3-way battles with Burst beys and a guy walks up excited and launches his HMS beyblade into the arena. I'm like PLZ DO NOT smh
(Jul. 30, 2019  5:01 AM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  4:49 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Huh, didn't know that hot glue would work well for that. But won't the rest of the internals (gears/teeth, shaft) instead be the ones to be worn out faster (despite being able to transfer quickness of pull into spin strength)?

The rest of the internals wouldn't be worn down any faster than normal since the hot glue isn't binding anything solidly, it's just providing a similar resistance that a fresh launcher has; the internal housing can still click (clicks can also occur at release of the Beyblade) and the glue instead would be taking the damage as it would be a buffer between the two parts (8 ring and housing).  I like using the hot glue method since it isn't a rigid material like paper and it can spread out if the gap between two layers becomes too narrow. 

I'll definitely be following this up and will be taking a look if this has accelerated wear and tear to the gear, the ripcord and other components over the next weeks/months.

Oh please do follow up on this since I'm having a hard time maintaining LR Beylaunchers especially since the right spin mode is the most susceptible to wear and breakage (not just the 8 ring but also the tiny gear that sets the right spin mode in motion)
Is it bad that I get ticked off whenever someone cant handle someone else’s Bey correctly? I mean, Im pretty sure its rude to just throw someone’s Bey at a wall for the fun of it (unless you have permission)
You know when in a classic tournament the thread to know about the tournament says in BIG BOLD LETTERS to read the rule book and still you get 1000 "Can I use this?"
(Jul. 31, 2019  7:11 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: You know when in a classic tournament the thread to know about the tournament says in BIG BOLD LETTERS to read the rule book and still you get 1000 "Can I use this?"

Tch tch I also dislike that

Applies to everything with rules too
Oooh I have a trigger. 2 WBO users who claim they can hack. Grandblader999 and beybladeburstrg! Unhappy
dis triggered me evrytime he asks me

non blader:did you bring beyblades
me:no
(repeat for 3 consecutive days)
and always tell me that he cannot buy beyblades because his parents dosent buy him

and these kids call someone emperor because he has a emperor forneus and can beat them all
(but that kid has no chance against me, not even a bit)

and when i bring my beys some kids get it and launch it without my permission!
and they clickitky-clack the launcher making the clicking sounds that (i think) can break the launcher!

this probably happens because i lost to them last year using a fang fenrir
but im now better than them bcuz i have a cho-z Achillies

BTW im in the Phillipines
The kids in my club try launching just their layers, and fight metal against burst. They also keep buying hypersphere stadiums just to annoy me, those are my least favorite stadium and I made that clear. Then they say that they made amazing combos. For classic maybe. For me, nothing.
My trigger is when people act all rude about beyblades and forget that it’s a game meant to be fun.
Well, one of my triggers is when a kid wants to buy one of my favorite beyblades for $5. Five dollars for something that took me over $15 to get? No deal.
“Pro blader”:Hey have u heard of those 3d printed beyblades?
Me:Yeah I met this guy on the wbbo that’s good at 3d designing beys, his name on the wbbo is dacatman
“Pro blader”: your in the wbbo, the wbbo is for noobs, they ban good parts so their sponsored bladers and workers can win.
Me: first of all they don’t sponsor bladers for what I know, second their workers barely even battle others, and third they ban op parts.
“Pro blader”:well whatever, what is your beys design based out on?
Me:A trex
“Pro blader”:Bruh?! Dinosaurs are little kiddie things
Me: (triggered) dinosaurs are great, well anyway what’s your beys avatar based on?
“Pro blader”: *pulls out bey* this is my bey! Lord Oinkster!
Me:Bruh!

Ps this is a true story that actually happened today

Btw me and this kid are in the 6th grade
One pure trigger of mine...
Is when I come to a tournament.. then I instantly get flooded with kids, overreacting over beys everyone has, and constantly rummaging through my collection, touching, grabbing, taking, and mixing parts WITHOUT my permission, like it’s their stuff too.... and some even have the audacity to constantly ask if I can give them some free beys...

Ugh that gets me reeeel ticked off......
Today I got really annoyed when one of my beyclub members can in with a cas and bragged about his “new powerful rise beys”
They were all not tight, and he used ace dragon
(Feb. 12, 2020  12:53 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Today I got really annoyed when one of my beyclub members can in with a cas and bragged about his “new powerful rise beys”
Did u go, Bruh!
(Feb. 12, 2020  2:28 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  12:53 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Today I got really annoyed when one of my beyclub members can in with a cas and bragged about his “new powerful rise beys”
Did u go, Bruh!
I won against him, and now he’s like “ I need wizard Fafnir”
My trigger is when people are over confident when they get one point on my combo during free play then you go up against them and win 3-1
When you go to a tournament and your launcher broke in the first match
(Feb. 12, 2020  2:31 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: When you go to a tournament and your launcher broke in the first match

That deserves an organic, non-GMO, all natural Oof.
When you leave for five minutes and kids broke your only absorb driver.