Beyblade TRIGGERS

Here is one of mine: The feeling you get when your favorite part has been outclassed.
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:05 PM)Sıon Wrote: Here is one of mine: The feeling you get when your favorite part has been outclassed.
A-HA HA, Ha ha, ha ha... ahem *Orbit* heh, heh.....
(Jan. 18, 2018  3:46 AM)TreeJay Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:05 PM)Sıon Wrote: Here is one of mine: The feeling you get when your favorite part has been outclassed.
A-HA HA, Ha ha, ha ha... ahem *Orbit* heh, heh.....

Orbit is definitely not outclassed, it has some abilities that are separate from Atomic and what not
THE TRIGGER!!!!!!!!!
(Nov. 29, 2017  11:15 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: One of my friends saw Spryzen S2 then he said “Is  that Valkyrie?”. I had to give him a lesson about the names after that and still got them wrong

Sounds like my dad

I have one:
Noob: Wanna battle
Me: What's your bey
Noob: some round plastic thing with a plastic and rubber bottom *Pulls out Storm Spriggan oval  impact
Me: You're gonna lose against the rubber of death *Pulls out a beywheel*
Noob: 3 2 1 go poop.
Me: wut dat mean.
Noob that what they say right?
Me: *Chucks beywheel at the noob* Git dat outta here. *Bursts the Spriggan in the stadium*
Noob: I tell my mom
Me: Good
Me (to myself): That's why you don't let noobs in your club. That's also why you don't use Spriggan. *Picks up the noob's beyblade parts.* Wait up. This is Hasbro S#%& that was designed to look like takara tomy. *Walks away and leaves*

LOL

(Jan. 02, 2018  4:57 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  4:48 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Or break all of his beys
No he dosent owns any bey he is the kind of guy ho you lend your pencil and later says is his pencil

Tell his parents about and threaten to kill his whole family if you don't get the money *5
As Mage said,
(Jan. 02, 2018  5:09 AM)Mage Wrote: Ok this has gone a bit too far, two wrongs don't make a right guys :p
(Jan. 18, 2018  11:35 PM)ptf606 Wrote: As Mage said,
(Jan. 02, 2018  5:09 AM)Mage Wrote: Ok this has gone a bit too far, two wrongs don't make a right guys :p

I know. I just was trying to b funny

I have another one.
When u show someone a plastic gen bey and they say "that's not a beyblade"
(Jan. 19, 2018  1:36 AM)Icestrike Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2018  11:35 PM)ptf606 Wrote: As Mage said,

I know. I just was trying to b funny

I have another one.
When u show someone a plastic gen bey and they say "that's not a beyblade"

LOL
(Jan. 19, 2018  9:09 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: LOL

Please refrain from using one worded posts like this.
Trigger: when you run out of God subs
a trigger:

when you're talking about hobbies, mention beyblade, and there's an awkward silence or a few "whats?" going around before somebody snickers or chuckles...

also rapidity and high prices for Sr right now...
(Jan. 16, 2018  1:53 AM)K1D Wrote: Not disagreeing with you magikhorse, just adding on to your words
I'd greatly prefer if you didn't unless you were actually adding something onto it, which you really didn't. It looked like you were weakening it if anything.

Also, it really gets my goat when they have some of these limited releases that are just way too difficult to get outside of Japan, like Amaterios and Baldur. I'd really like both of them in their stock forms, but finding them nowadays is really difficult.
(Jan. 20, 2018  6:19 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I'd greatly prefer if you didn't unless you were actually adding something onto it, which you really didn't. It looked like you were weakening it if anything.

Regardless of what he might have said, that came off as pretty rude.
(Jan. 20, 2018  6:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  6:19 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I'd greatly prefer if you didn't unless you were actually adding something onto it, which you really didn't. It looked like you were weakening it if anything.

Regardless of what he might have said, that came off as pretty rude.
Wasn't the intention, but I apologize.
(Jan. 20, 2018  7:02 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  6:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Regardless of what he might have said, that came off as pretty rude.
Wasn't the intention, but I apologize.

It's kewl, I'll take down my post

(Jan. 16, 2018  1:53 AM)K1D Wrote: My trigger is when the disc on revolve Flys off

(Jan. 20, 2018  6:19 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  1:53 AM)K1D Wrote: Not disagreeing with you magikhorse, just adding on to your words
I'd greatly prefer if you didn't unless you were actually adding something onto it, which you really didn't. It looked like you were weakening it if anything.

Also, it really gets my goat when they have some of these limited releases that are just way too difficult to get outside of Japan, like Amaterios and Baldur. I'd really like both of them in their stock forms, but finding them nowadays is really difficult.

Pretty sure hasbro's making them, they said that theyre making special beys (plastic gen remakes)
Hasbro might make Amaterios and Baldur, but it's just not the same ya know? Aside from some exceptions like Wild Wyvern/Wyvron W2, the Hasbro beys just wind up worse than their TT counterparts both in performance and looks. I've had Hasbro layers get a dent in their first fight, permanently marring the layer, while TT beys tend to stymie this issue until they've had a larger amount of battles (barring a few heavily aggressive exceptions like Sieg Excalibur, which is known at least somewhat for its breakages because it's just that aggressive).

Also on the list of gripes, Hasbro releases Edge way too much, which is almost a crime in and of itself.
(Jan. 20, 2018  8:30 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Hasbro might make Amaterios and Baldur, but it's just not the same ya know?  Aside from some exceptions like Wild Wyvern/Wyvron W2, the Hasbro beys just wind up worse than their TT counterparts both in performance and looks. I've had Hasbro layers get a dent in their first fight, permanently marring the layer, while TT beys tend to stymie this issue until they've had a larger amount of battles (barring a few heavily aggressive exceptions like Sieg Excalibur, which is known at least somewhat for its breakages because it's just that aggressive).

Also on the list of gripes, Hasbro releases Edge way too much, which is almost a crime in and of itself.

Yeah, it's why I'm not crazy over Hasbro Tornado Wyvern, they just lack that authenticity to me. Besides performance differences, I just don't like that they're too different from TT, so it really kills the option of having an easier or cheaper way to get certain random booster beyblades. I missed it when they made authentic, cross compatible beyblades, and while they are technically authentic, they don't seem like it to me.
I got a guaranteed set of RB Vol. 8, and one of the sticker sheets got cut twice, once where it was supposed to be cut (but too lightly to actually go all the way through) and once where it was off to the side. None of the stickers are coming off properly whatsoever because of this twice-cut nature, which means that I'm not even gonna try to bother with them.

Even worse, it was the sticker sheet for Shelter Regulus itself, so the prize bey is the one I can't decorate as intended. Talk about triggering!
Trigger: when you see a launcher grip for $200
When beytubers use hasbro names when using TT beys
When all the beys you can find for under $12 are fake!
This is my biggest trigger:

2015: Our goal at the WBBA (Takara Tomy) is to make Beyblade burst an international game via a beylogger and NFC Chips *proceeds to show a slide of names next to national flags on what looks like the app*

2018:  *everything is regionally locked to japan regarding the app and beylogger and limited edition tops. Also leaves the rest of the world with gen bey and hasbro which dont even do that good of a job.*

Marketing at its finest.
I forget that the Beylogger app was still a thing. It feels like they forget about it more and more as time goes on. Predictably.
When I got the God Customize Set:
"Finally I have an Atomic!"
*Atomic consistently gets stuck
"I need to lay down"

It's better now that I've broken it in, but still that annoyed me
I started collecting hasbro beys less when I heard about Krusher Doomscizor. I stopped when I saw phrenic phantazus with a yellow edge