Beyblade TRIGGERS

(Jan. 07, 2018  7:29 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Beyblade is just all about luck in real life but the anime has a weird way of doing it. Also kids use "special moves" and its plain funny and its just cringe. Sorry I used and a lot if times

I assume you mean people saying Beyblade is all about luck is a trigger for you?
(Jan. 07, 2018  8:02 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  7:29 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Beyblade is just all about luck in real life but the anime has a weird way of doing it. Also kids use "special moves" and its plain funny and its just cringe. Sorry I used and a lot if times

I assume you mean people saying Beyblade is all about luck is a trigger for you?

Sorta bc people use special moves that to noting and its just weird
(Jan. 07, 2018  10:41 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  8:02 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I assume you mean people saying Beyblade is all about luck is a trigger for you?

Sorta bc people use special moves that to noting and its just weird

The "special moves" in the Burst anime are just launch techniques. Launch techniques change the motion of a bey and so do have a real, observable effect in battle.

That, at the very least, is not luck.
whenever i see kids spazzing out that (insert random god bey) is a guaranteed winner, I feel tempted to buy  the god customize set and use Ark Bahamut (I prefer underdog beys, although honestly, it's been beating sr or others)
My greatest trigger is when me and my bey club (GO BC NOVA) will be battling outside at my school in the portable plastic gen stadium and some jocks will show up and start cheering loud as hell kerbecs then start saying goooo green one,goooooooo
red one,then that draws the attention of the special ed kid at my school who then starts screaming VERY loudly and having a literal seizure on the ground,thus drawing the attention of my school principal who then tells us to pack it up.Not to mention all the wannabe bladers with their hasbeys, disgracing my prized gV combo with the name "valtryek" and trying to beat me with  nepstrius  (the horribly nerfed hasbey). The n00bs are so bad I use a blue hasbro launcher with a tt bey.There's only FOUR PEOPLE in my while school with tt beys. Sorry if this is long just really needed to vent
One of my triggers is when your friend throws layers at you then you lose some
(Jan. 07, 2018  8:15 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: One of my triggers is when your friend throws layers at you then you lose some

This happened with my friend's legend spriggan, a seige bursted it into the air then we spent an hour finding it
(Jan. 07, 2018  8:21 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  8:15 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: One of my triggers is when your friend throws layers at you then you lose some

This happened with my friend's legend spriggan, a seige bursted it into the air then we spent an hour finding it

That happens almost every day at my house, Im thinking about getting a camera so I can see which direction it flys
Many players are case insensitive, and sometimes are confused by “I” and “l”. For example, they would spell the driver Ul as “ui”. We have told them about this problem many times, but they just never correct it.
(Jan. 07, 2018  8:23 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  8:21 PM)K1D Wrote: This happened with my friend's legend spriggan, a seige bursted it into the air then we spent an hour finding it

That happens almost every day at my house, Im thinking about getting a camera so I can see which direction it flys

This was at my friends party, but his room is soo cluttered, we found lS deep in a shu (shoe pun)
The worst problem is he uses tall drivers and my gV combo had great upper, most of my friends use upper attack actually(and that's how we broke lS)

(Jan. 07, 2018  8:25 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Many players are case insensitive, and sometimes are confused by “I” and “l”. For example, they would spell the driver Ul as “ui”. We have told them about this problem many times, but they just never correct it.

I know this is off topic (we actually share the case sensitive trigger) but nightmare longinus +UI =Nl.Ui
K1D
[quote pid='1411945' dateline='1515352012']
My greatest trigger is when me and my bey club (GO BC NOVA) will be battling outside at my school in the portable plastic gen stadium and some jocks will show up and start cheering loud as hell kerbecs then start saying goooo green one,goooooooo
red one,then that draws the attention of the special ed kid at my school who then starts screaming VERY loudly and having a literal seizure on the ground,thus drawing the attention of my school principal who then tells us to pack it up.Not to mention all the wannabe bladers with their hasbeys, disgracing my prized gV combo with the name "valtryek" and trying to beat me with  nepstrius  (the horribly nerfed hasbey). The n00bs are so bad I use a blue hasbro launcher with a tt bey.There's only FOUR PEOPLE in my while school with tt beys. Sorry if this is long just really needed to vent
[/quote]

What a beautiful scene, cherish those moments because 10 years from now you'll be looking back fondly wishing you could relive the glory days.
(Jan. 07, 2018  1:58 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  10:41 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Sorta bc people use special moves that to noting and its just weird

The "special moves" in the Burst anime are just launch techniques. Launch techniques change the motion of a bey and so do have a real, observable effect in battle.

It is about luck bc e.g. what happens when you have a good combo compared to just a plain combo. It could go any way. Beyblade is just based on luck
(Jan. 08, 2018  4:28 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  1:58 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: The "special moves" in the Burst anime are just launch techniques. Launch techniques change the motion of a bey and so do have a real, observable effect in battle.

It is about luck bc e.g. what happens when you have a good combo compared to just a plain combo. It could go any way. Beyblade is just based on luck

No, the better one has a better chance at winning. Launch techniques will also affect the performance. Is Legend Spriggan bursting Blaze Ragnaruk luck? No.
(Jan. 08, 2018  4:49 AM)ptf606 Wrote: No, the better one has a better chance at winning. Launch techniques will also affect the performance. Is Legend Spriggan bursting Blaze Ragnaruk luck? No.

Exactly, the key here is having a better chance. A win is never a guarantee in the game of beyblading, but as you get into the higher tiers of blading you will see that there is a significant skill curve. There will always be an element of luck, as is the case in all sports, because nobody has the fine motor skills to control their rips on a molecular level, and so naturally there will be a wide inconsistency in ripping conditions from rip to rip. You see the same thing in sports like soccer, basketball, baseball, football, etc. In a world series two teams can play 7 games in a row basically trading wins, because each game there are myriad factors that cannot be controlled or predicted by humans that will ultimately affect the outcome.

Ronaldo can't control the impulse he imparts onto the ball with each kick down to the millinewton, so every play will unfold slightly differently, especially when you account for environmental fluctuations such as wind, temperature, atmospheric pressure, and even local magnetic, electric, and, on an almost completely negligible scale, gravitational fields.

If anything, beyblading involves a lot less luck than a TCG such as MTG or Yu-Gi-Oh, where top players reach an impassable skill ceiling and the winner of a game between 2 master players can be predicted with 100% certainly in many cases based on the draw. In beyblading, you can always improve your ripping technique, no matter how clean it may be, and with the number of possible combinations of beys possible in the burst format, it is difficult for any individual blader to fully hone his or her instinct as to how combination interactions could affect the outcome of a match.
Is there chance and luck? Yes, there is. There's always the chance that something goes terribly wrong or right in the arena, but you can't say it's luck-based when you're in control of so much of the outcome through customization and good launching practices. If Beyblading was just luck, then there would be no point to customizing them.
(Jan. 07, 2018  10:51 PM)DarkBlader420 Wrote: K1D

What a beautiful scene, cherish those moments because 10 years from now you'll be looking back fondly wishing you could relive the glory days.
[/quote]

Aaaaannnnnnd im depressed now
(Jan. 09, 2018  2:14 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  10:51 PM)DarkBlader420 Wrote: K1D

Aaaaannnnnnd im depressed now
[/quote]
See you in math.

Anotha' one: When the anime makes certain characters with defense beys (Cough cough Joshua Boon) use attack-based launches.
My trigger is when the disc on revolve Flys off
(Jan. 07, 2018  1:58 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2018  10:41 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Sorta bc people use special moves that to noting and its just weird

Wht I mean is they say the name of special moves but its so CRINGE i can't describe it anymore than this and this is why it triggers me
[Image: GeKHoG2.jpg]"Genesis Wyvron "
This is on Hasbro  website
TTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEERRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Booster Trigger:
People write reviews on amazon saying they don’t recommend it because they thought they would get all of the beys
(Jan. 17, 2018  3:13 AM)bidinga Wrote: https://www.hasbro.com/fr-fr/product/bey...08C66D68A0
notice how the glaive isnt even attached.
The glaive is attached
TRIGGER: when people on eBay complain about a booster not having a launcher when it’s not sopposed to!