Beyblade TRIGGERS

At my school's beyclub, there is this one novice (who I will keep anonymous) who constantly asks me to "Hey TJ, can you make me a combo?" This gave me an idea: what if everyone on the WBO came to one thread to post their triggers? Here's my trigger phrase:

"Stupid noob, it's Valtryek, not Valkyrie."
I think a thread like this has been made. But, I don't know if these are that similar. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Funny-t...atuers-say
(Nov. 02, 2017  5:52 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: I think a thread like this has been made. But, I don't know if these are that similar. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Funny-t...atuers-say
Oh this thread isn't only about what amateurs say. It's for anything in particular that annoys you related to beyblade. Sorry if I was unclear on that!
Ok uh
When someone says "I have a very strong combo! *insert terrible combo, it beats all my beys!"
There's a guy at my school who says rip fire beys have a "second life" because when it bursts the top comes of but the rest keeps spinning. I beat him 4/0 with my l2gw but he said it was 2/0 cause second life.
(Nov. 02, 2017  6:45 AM)TreeJay Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2017  5:52 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: I think a thread like this has been made. But, I don't know if these are that similar. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Funny-t...atuers-say
Oh this thread isn't only about what amatuers say. It's for anything in particular that annoys you related to beyblade. Sorry if I was unclear on that!

True. There is this kid that thinks xeno xcalibur is called strike xcalibur. Im like Wt*. Also it gets annoying when people use the hasbro name for like new hasbro beys.

(Nov. 02, 2017  7:11 AM)Mage Wrote: Ok uh
When someone says "I have a very strong combo! *insert terrible combo, it beats all my beys!"

True. There combos are probably just bad combos.

(Nov. 02, 2017  7:11 AM)Mage Wrote: Ok uh

True. There combos are probably just bad combos.
When I was playing beyblade with someone in my school, he was trying to put in variable with the side that is supposed to be in the layer out on the bottom and the rubber part into the layer Uncertain lol
Anyone with a YouTube channel has experienced this at one point or another, whether big or small channel. “Can I have a free bey” the hell u can, I paid top dollars for these things after saving for months lol. Giveaways maybe in the future but wait.
(Nov. 02, 2017  1:34 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Anyone with a YouTube channel has experienced this at one point or another, whether big or small channel. “Can I have a free bey” the hell u can, I paid top dollars for these things after saving for months lol. Giveaways maybe in the future but wait.
Yup. Happened to me too xD "Can I have a free beyblade/launcher?" or something like that.
(Nov. 02, 2017  7:55 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: There's a guy at my school who says rip fire beys have a "second life" because when it bursts the top comes of but the rest keeps spinning. I beat him 4/0 with my l2gw but he said it was 2/0 cause second life.

i got triggered just reading that.
People im my school trade for beys. Who would give something you paid for something they paid and its not worth it. One kid said I want that dark deathscyther for a deathscyther. D2 is better and anyways its cheap. They can buy it them selfs.
(Nov. 02, 2017  7:55 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: There's a guy at my school who says rip fire beys have a "second life" because when it bursts the top comes of but the rest keeps spinning. I beat him 4/0 with my l2gw but he said it was 2/0 cause second life.

Just explain the original plastic era rules to them: If any part of your bey comes off in battle, your opponent gets 5 points and you auto-lose not just the game but the entire match.
Okay today I have another one:

Noob: Hey TJ, make me a combo.
Me: Ok, what type do you want?
Noob: I want full attack. I want it to be my main bey, so make it really strong.
Noob: *Pulls out A Unicrest seal-layer* I want this to be my main bey.
Me: That layer is $#!% at attack. It's mainly good for defense.
Noob: I want a defense combo then!
so my church plays soccer every sunday and these kids bring their stadium and their beys so i pull out my xcalius and they say omg that is REAL GOLD DID U PAY 1000 DOLLARS FOR IT?
here is mine:

noob:hey jakob,i bought a beyblade yesterday!
me:which one?
noob:what do you mean?
me:whats the name?
noob:wait they have names?
meUnhappywhisper to myself) i will kill you with my lost longinus.
im going to get nl but some idiot thinks he could defeat me with with a Fang fefnir
(Nov. 14, 2017  8:19 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: im going to get nl but some idiot thinks he could defeat me with with a Fang fefnir

lol
Nonblader: "That game is just luck. Gimme one and I bet you'll lose."
Me: *hands him my best bey*
*quick battle in my favor*
Non: "like I said. Luck."
Me: *screams internally*
"I bet I could finish a single beyblade round before you could finish your Cube!"

"Okay"

*Gets an N perm, the worst PLL Algorithm in speedcubing.*

*a beyblade busted when I was about to finish the N perm*

"I told you I would win."

*now I'm triggered*
This is not about nonbladers, but is also annoying. In Hong Kong, the blazers always call a bey or a part with its Chinese translated name. And if you call those parts or beyblades with their original English names or abbreviations, some player would laugh at you and even say you know nothing about beyblade. :(
Tried to teach a kid how to play the game.

Me: “Stop moving your left hand. Stop moving your left hand. Stop moving your left hand—-
One of my friends saw Spryzen S2 then he said “Is  that Valkyrie?”. I had to give him a lesson about the names after that and still got them wrong
(Nov. 20, 2017  8:07 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Tried to teach a kid how to play the game.

Me: “Stop moving your left hand. Stop moving your left hand. Stop moving your left hand—-

my nephew
When someone said to me that any bey can spin left if you use a left spinning launcher.
“You better not be wasting my time, I’m not afraid to CRUSH you”