(Beyblade Story) The Alpha Kids: The Games Begin

Yes, that's right! I am back writing, yay! Now, before you panic, I am sad to announce my other series of stories have ended. But, do not worry! I am making a new series called....
The Alpha Kids!
So, without further ado, I'd like to begin the story. Here we go...

Prologue:
Chapter 1:

I will try to post new chapters as soon as I can! Thanks for reading!
Oh, I will be posting a poll around Chapter 6 or 7 so you don't go "judging a book by it's cover" before it gets good.
Alright... a new story eh? I'm currently following several writers here to see what they do. Anyway, some criticism

"I ignored what she said as I hurried out the door and onto the sidewalk. From there I began to run and then through my skateboard out in front of me, only to hop on it."

Don't you mean "threw?" That's probably just a typo. Also, try putting in some more description, it always helps. The human body has fives senses, so try to use them to really flesh out your story.

Overall, it's a good story! Keep it up.
Yay! Chinablade's back! (Great timing, I'm gonna leave the site for awhile -.-) Haha, anyway, looks good so far! I'm curious as to the age of the characters. Well, I'll try and come on every once and awhile to check out how this stories progressing, so great job, and keep up the good work!
Pretty good. Inspired me to get back and write more of my story, after a long time of rest.
AWESOME
nice story.
She didn't say she was accepting character requests, plus the story hasn't been added to in awhile.
Is this based off of homestuck or something?
Keep up the good work. This story seems interesting like all your other story. Keep doing what u love.