Beyblade Stadiums You Want to See Happen!

Try it with a Zero G stadium haha
How about an actual cyclone stadium, like the one from beyblade metal masters tv show, maybe with a specialized control panel to set when it spins/ how fast it spins
(Aug. 12, 2013  4:55 AM)Dropkick Wrote: How about an actual cyclone stadium, like the one from beyblade metal masters tv show, maybe with a specialized control panel to set when it spins/ how fast it spins

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-94-To...Beystadium
No speed/time control, but it does exist and provides the TT Release of Tornado Herculeo.
(Jun. 23, 2013  9:45 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2013  2:09 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: A built in stadium, obviously. Something that's built into the ground, but wouldn't damage beys like concrete is pretty unrealistic, but would be awesome.

My friend and I are gonna try that soon!Grin
By soon I mean in a couple yearsSmile

I know Concrete is basically useless, but I know how to make a in- ground stadium.
Dig a hole in the ground, fill with Concrete, get a bb-10 stadium mold of some kind (non stick) dry it and enjoy watching your RF flatten before your eyes!
(Aug. 12, 2013  4:55 AM)Dropkick Wrote: How about an actual cyclone stadium, like the one from beyblade metal masters tv show, maybe with a specialized control panel to set when it spins/ how fast it spins

There's actually already one like that😅
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003V89S60
An obstacle course stadium would be awesome. With built in obstacles that your beys have to avoid. And it will also have booby traps, quicksand, flamethrowers,laser beams, and arrows. Imagine how funny it would be to see your Beyblade maneuver through all of that.
A spinning stadium with two arenas like on YouTube.
Ever since Zero-G started, I always thought a Zero-G/Shogun Steel stadium with NO exits (or pockets), would be really cool. Anyone else?
(Aug. 13, 2013  6:01 AM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Ever since Zero-G started, I always thought a Zero-G/Shogun Steel stadium with NO exits (or pockets), would be really cool. Anyone else?
Yeah, that would be cool!
A tornado stadium with slides that the circle that spins you around in throws you up the slides (tower) then continue for 3 more floors
(Aug. 12, 2013  9:20 AM)StoneBull GT Wrote: An obstacle course stadium would be awesome. With built in obstacles that your beys have to avoid. And it will also have booby traps, quicksand, flamethrowers,laser beams, and arrows. Imagine how funny it would be to see your Beyblade maneuver through all of that.

Anything with a non flat and non aggressive bottom would be screwed haha. I could never put my beys through such torture XD!
I was thinking of a stadium that would be pretty cool but virtually very hard to make.
There are 2 parts-The cover and the bowl
The cover will be just like BB10 attack type and the bowl will be like destroyer dome in half
As the beyblades battle, their movement and position will affect the cover
It will make it sway and tilt in extreme positions.
Another mode could be to add water to the bowl so as to stop beyblades if the cover tilts too much
The old plastics stadiums. That is all
BB-10 ARENA IN USA. HASBRO YOU BETTER GET ON IT SOON
(Aug. 09, 2014  2:50 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: BB-10 ARENA IN USA. HASBRO YOU BETTER GET ON IT SOON

I hope so, thunder whip stadiums make me shudder. A bb10 with a spinning center would be cool.
(Aug. 09, 2014  2:53 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  2:50 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: BB-10 ARENA IN USA. HASBRO YOU BETTER GET ON IT SOON

I hope so, thunder whip stadiums make me shudder. A bb10 with a spinning center would be cool.

I don't think they'ed make that , since it's so similar to that stadium that comes with tornado herculeo.
I'm feeling imaginative today.
Since Hasbro refuses to make a bowl-shaped stadium, they could make their stadiums more interesting by enlarging them and adding a button on each that opens one of two small trap doors, just large enough to trap a beyblade without it falling through. When the opponent's Beyblade travels over the trap door, the other player can press the button to open it and get the Beyblade caught in the hole.
I'd like one the that is long lasting and can go from a vertex to a bb- 10 that would be pretty cool
The thing I want again;
Extremely hard stadiums that you can barely battle in.
Engine Gear and Cyber Dragoon Arenas back in the hay-day were the best.
Engine Gear is so hard to battle in 0.0 that's why it's fun.
I can't tell if the first part was serious or sarcasm...
(Aug. 09, 2014  5:12 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: I can't tell if the first part was serious or sarcasm...

I don't mean it like it's annoying...
It's fun though.
Ok time to be more creative Tongue_out

I'd have to say an arena with a roof... OKAY I GET IT THERE ARE THE CURRENT ZERO-G STADIUMS BUT GAWD NO THEY ARE JUST HORRIBLE (in my opinion) More like an arena where you launch the beys in through some holes in the top (like the gyroball stadium thing Tongue_out) and make it quite big, add some little trap holes where the beys fall out and you can grab them, before somebody asks "Well how do you get the victor?" simple, make the top hinge-able eh yeah... so you can open it up and grab the bey Smile also supply it with some legs so it's not rickety, and wobbly Tongue_out
I'd like to see a rectangular stadium, but not like the wide square stadium. It would create battles similar to the jousting medieval whatevers. There would be two ramps, with a long lane for the beyblade to go down. You would launch your beyblade, it would go down the ramp, and the two would clash as they passed each other. Whichever one is still in the stadium or still spinning, wins. I dunno if it would work, but I'd love to try it.
(Aug. 09, 2014  2:54 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  2:53 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:

I don't think they'ed make that , since it's so similar to that stadium that comes with tornado herculeo.

Not the ultimate beystadium. The BB-10 idea of his is similar to the Ultimate "Beyta Stadium" with proto nemesis, except with out the bey and the magnet.
Probably the ones in the anime ?
Season 1 - 3 they all look awesome