Beyblade Stadiums You Want to See Happen!

(Aug. 09, 2014  11:45 AM)Dual Wrote: I'd like to see a rectangular stadium, but not like the wide square stadium. It would create battles similar to the jousting medieval whatevers. There would be two ramps, with a long lane for the beyblade to go down. You would launch your beyblade, it would go down the ramp, and the two would clash as they passed each other. Whichever one is still in the stadium or still spinning, wins. I dunno if it would work, but I'd love to try it.

Sounds like Beywheelz/ Beyraiders would have, haha.

I would like a big box stadium with patches of different material that make up the flooring of it. Different surface different reactions from the beyblades. (Ex. Ice: makes the rubber tips lose their grip cause it so slippery)
I'm just gonna put this riiiiigggghhht here..
Theses things just can't work, with biggest/heaviest beyblades and really really powerfullest launcher, in this case, perhaps.
(Oct. 13, 2014  1:06 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Theses things just can't work, with biggest/heaviest beyblades and really really powerfullest launcher, in this case, perhaps.

No, I know lol its just an awesome sci-fi idea.

but its really hard to think of something they could make cause they've already made a number of cool stadiums including MagnaCore stadiums back in the day, the Tornado dish is pretty sweet, pattern stadiums are ok i guess, and zero g stadiums are cool but kinda obnoxious lol i also think the BB51 Extreme and SupControl stadiums are kinda cool too.

The only realistic thing i can think of is maybe dishes resembling some of the ones used in the original beyblade seires, like the ones they all have at the park. But that's not too exciting Uncertain