Beyblade: Save our Stadiums

Poll: Will you help Save our Stadiums?

Yes, definitely
94.36%
No
5.64%
Total: 100% 408 vote(s)
Actually is also spelled wrong. Overall though, I think this is a good form. I do think however that maybe somewhere in the form you should say that you own a japanese stadium and a hasbro one. That way they cannot say that you wouldnt know the difference because you dont own one or something and its not just from word of mouth.
I can easily send one. I'll do it tomorrow. Already printed it out.
But not every petitioner has a TT or Sono Kong stadium, derp.
Otherwise it wouldn't matter.
I'm gonna put it in the mail today! Smile
(Sep. 26, 2010  9:51 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2010  9:22 PM)Moss Wrote: Willing to put some flyers up in Smyths ,TRU,The entertainer and my local library.
That's another great idea, I'm just hoping that Hasbro will actually do this.
(Sep. 26, 2010  9:43 PM)Moss Wrote: The Instore ones advertised on Beyblade.COM.
Umm, I was just on Beyblade.com and I didn't see anything like that on there.
He probably meant the facebook page. They were talking about some guys birthday, which would result in North America-wide "parties" in ToysRUs's
IM SO FULL SUPPORT THIS also RF tip picks up alot of paint so that kinda annoying =.= I'd shouldn't have selled away the HMS bey stadium there were From Hasbro or Takara Tomy and it have Very good Slope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5rRJiL7i...re=related that what it look like
(Sep. 26, 2010  10:24 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: But not every petitioner has a TT or Sono Kong stadium, derp.
Otherwise it wouldn't matter.

That is true but for the sake of the project, it might be best. The majority of us that will actually take time to support this will most likely have one or more TT stadiums.
But we don't care so much, we already have good stadiums.
Your idea would limit the number of letter sent to probably less than 20, and Hasbro wouldn't care at all.
It would just handicap the project.
Maybe you aren't understanding my idea so I will explain it. I am not saying the individual person mention that in their own words. I am proposing to include that in the form itself so everyone will have the same thing on every form. This is no way would handicap anything.
im doin this for sure i dont want frickin curry on my bottoms anymore!!
(Sep. 26, 2010  11:13 PM)Holyblades Wrote: also RF tip picks up alot of paint so that kinda annoying
Yeah, I get annoyed by how much I have to clean the paint off of my RF, btw to clean the paint from the stadium off of your RF just launch it onto your carpet a few times. Joyful_3
I'm glad to see that we try so hard.
I hope Hasbro see's this.
(Sep. 26, 2010  11:31 PM)Black Night Wrote: im doin this for sure i dont want frickin curry on my bottoms anymore!!

Uh what? o-o
i hope this works im tired of usin the ptw my metal pot worked better than it i was probably going t get a attack stadium but there kinda expensive but il probably get one anyway
(Sep. 26, 2010  9:19 PM)Aikemi Wrote: If anything, flight could change "these" in the last line to "those."

Maybe even add a line about the safety fences since they're "pro-safety"?

I have to agree with Aikemi here. Ellz, if you consider adding the line in regard to safety fences, then I may wait on printing this out. I'm still 100% in support of this though. =)
This is like the Declaration of Independence of Beystadiums.

It sucks that I can't print this out. =\
Holy Carp, I live down the street from this place! I wonder if they'd let me in...
(Sep. 27, 2010  12:37 AM)RayJºkerâ„¢ Wrote: Holy Carp, I live down the street from this place! I wonder if they'd let me in...
if you have a MFB attack stadium you could show them...
(Sep. 27, 2010  12:40 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2010  12:37 AM)RayJºkerâ„¢ Wrote: Holy Carp, I live down the street from this place! I wonder if they'd let me in...
Yeah that's a pretty good idea! Joyful_3
(Sep. 27, 2010  12:40 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
My MFB attack stadium got thrown away by accident because of my carping aunt... I was pretty mad. Anyways, my cousin's friend's dad works for Hasbro so I might talk to him. He got his son on TV for a Hasbro commercial.
Wow Ray that's pretty cool! You should definitely talk to them about the Stadiums haha.

Also, I'm pretty sure they have tours for one (some?) of their offices.
(Sep. 27, 2010  1:07 AM)Aikemi Wrote: Wow Ray that's pretty cool!

Also, I'm pretty sure they have tours for one (some?) of their offices, Ray.
If they have tours, then I'm definetly going. Hopefully they'll listen. Great idea by the way, Aikemi!
yes please try to convince Hasbro to get attack stadiums
Bout to send it in the mail maybe tomorrow
why tornado?