Beyblade Related Injuries

Sorry for posting late, but this thread is about times you've been injured by a Beyblade or got hurt while using them. For me, one time I battled my bro's Twisted Tempo and somewhere in the course of the battle Tempo flew up and hit my hand, but all it gave me was a cut. The only other time was a when I screwed up launching my Kreis Cygnus and got cut, but the funny thing was that it was in Defense ModeXD!
I had once Scraped my knee with my BigBang Pegasis
I have been lacerated a few times XD
Hmm this seems like it could be a fun thread. Ive taken a beyblade to the knee. True Story. I cut my finger today with one, and took 11 low blows in one tournament because of beyblades.
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Hmm this seems like it could be a fun thread. Ive taken a beyblade to the knee. True Story. I cut my finger today with one, and took 11 low blows in one tournament because of beyblades.
That sounds painful.ALSO I had gotten a bruise cause my Diablo Nemisis had hitten my face

I'm not sure if this thread is needed. Isn't that what this thread is for?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Biggest-...de?page=10

But anyway, if it is allowed on the forum, i'd probably say..
When launching a beyblade, my thumb was right on the MW of the beyblade, so when I launched, I scraped some of my skin off. :p

There's also this one time when my brother was purposely launching a beyblade towards my "area". He said it was inspired by the Sliding Shoot, called the "Slide In Balls".

And lastly, is when I use a String Launcher, when the handle flies back, it always hits my hand. I think it bruised a little. Uncertain
lord Voldemort, How the hello kitty does a Diablo Nemesis hit you in the face?
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:36 AM)Tri Wrote: lord Voldemort, How the hello kitty does a Diablo Nemesis hit you in the face?
Let's just say I have a REALLY bad launch

(Sep. 02, 2012  3:35 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Hmm this seems like it could be a fun thread. Ive taken a beyblade to the knee. True Story. I cut my finger today with one, and took 11 low blows in one tournament because of beyblades.
That sounds painful.ALSO I had gotten a bruise cause my Diablo Nemisis had hitten my face

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! So funny, were you bruised?
i got 4 different cuts from VariAres, 2 from diablo nem, and 1 from blitz in left spin... true story...
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:39 AM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:35 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! So funny, were you bruised?
Yes.indeed I was.
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:37 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:36 AM)Tri Wrote: lord Voldemort, How the hello kitty does a Diablo Nemesis hit you in the face?

Did you forget it's supposed to go in the stadium and not your face?

Also, as Tris said, I hate it when beylaunchers come back and hit you. Especially on the tip of my finger nail. Pinching_eyes
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:40 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:37 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:

Did you forget it's supposed to go in the stadium and not your face?
It bounced out.

I nearly ripped a fingernail off in one of those slots on the facebolt when I was fooling around and not paying rudimentary attention.... Because I grabbed the wrong one! The one I /hadn't/ loosened!
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:44 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: I nearly ripped a fingernail off in one of those slots on the facebolt when I was fooling around and not paying rudimentary attention.... Because I grabbed the wrong one! The one I /hadn't/ loosened!

You were doing that trick when it's spinning the facebolt comes out? I love doing that...

Yeah there was a nice black line across my fingernail after that...
Haven't really gotten any injuries with MFB. But from what I can remember, I cut myself a whole lot of times with plastics when I was young.

(Sep. 02, 2012  3:36 AM)Tris Wrote: And lastly, is when I use a String Launcher, when the handle flies back, it always hits my hand. I think it bruised a little. Uncertain

Launcher rubbers. A solid investment.
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:49 AM)Ickle Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:36 AM)Tris Wrote: And lastly, is when I use a String Launcher, when the handle flies back, it always hits my hand. I think it bruised a little. Uncertain

Launcher rubbers. A solid investment.

There's this thing... I'm asian, I'm too cheap to buy those.
You have so much plastics, and can't afford launcher rubbers? What a joke, aha.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-Takar...2993wt_740
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:53 AM)Ickle Wrote: You have so much many plastics, and can't afford launcher rubbers? What a joke, aha.

O: $3.90 ?! Ain't nobody got money for that (If you know what Tumblr gif this is, you're awesome)

I'm actually saving up for some blades though. Before the accessories. I'm looking forward to complete my Dragoon collection! ohno. this is going off topic.

(Sep. 02, 2012  3:57 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:53 AM)Ickle Wrote: You have so much many plastics, and can't afford launcher rubbers? What a joke, aha.

O: $3.90 ?! Ain't nobody got money for that (If you know what Tumblr gif this is, you're awesome)

I'm actually saving up for some blades though. Before the accessories. I'm looking forward to complete my Dragoon collection! ohno. this is going off topic.
Yes,let's get back on topic.

I had also gotten hit in my,um,private area by my friends Earth Eagle
I thought it was time, no?

IHBCUHBDSUHBY, grammar nazi.
Wow, the second page in 19 minutes.

Anyways, I got another one. My dad sucks at launching beys and misses the stadium over 9000% of the time and when he misses, the bey always seems to come to me and hit me in the shin!

His combo is Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, the top metal parts that stick up are what always hit me!
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:02 AM)Tri Wrote: Wow, the second page in 19 minutes.

Anyways, I got another one. My dad sucks at launching beys and misses the stadium over 9000% of the time and when he misses, the bey always seems to come to me and hit me in the shin!

His combo is Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, the top metal parts that stick up are what always hit me!

[Image: hn3Ok.png]
hehe.

And woow. Really? Maybe he's doing that on purpose... Dun. Duun.. DAHHNN.

when i was battling my 19 year old brother his ripcord peeled my skin when he launched because my hand was ''in his way''