Beyblade Recolors!

ThePheonix
Oops, lol. Yeah, that one is a real version of Ray Unicorno, apparently. I didn't make that one!
Thanks though, you are good at this too. I still love your Sunflower Hell Salamander - I wish that coloration was real.

Phoenix8Nt
My favorite is the Fafnir in the lower right hand corner. The orange and blue is good!

I am going to try making a Halloween themed Phantazus next bc I feel like he should get spookier.
Did somebody say Phantazus recolor?!
I based it off of a haunted shipwreck, which is why it is a seaweed green and brown. Plus, it makes sense because of the two spirits on the layer, so I used those as the spirits of the lives lost during the shipwreck.
Edit: So I guess this is Phantazus Shipwreck ver.
[Image: KNpLqVXlebiK2-TLN_V59_C4WQyCXuUCynbT9xC-...e14Y8laqzA]
(Sep. 13, 2018  5:00 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Did somebody say Phantazus recolor?!
I based it off of a haunted shipwreck, which is why it is a seaweed green and brown. Plus, it makes sense because of the two spirits on the layer, so I used those as the spirits of the lives lost during the shipwreck.
[Image: KNpLqVXlebiK2-TLN_V59_C4WQyCXuUCynbT9xC-...e14Y8laqzA]
That recolour looks So nice , to be true !!
And one more recolor coming from me: Galaxy Zeus High Voltage recolor!

[Image: IK9U69uS-LiUmW9tale21ekBkyGQ9I5lOn_2DHxP...k9ZexUHctM]
(Sep. 13, 2018  5:15 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: And one more recolor coming from me: Galaxy Zeus High Voltage recolor!

Or rename it to : Galexy Zeus Negative ver.
(Sep. 13, 2018  3:46 PM)Platonic Wrote: ThePheonix
Phoenix8Nt

Hey, just so you can implement this the next time you want to inform or tag someone, do it by typing,

@[(insert username)]
like for me, it's @[ThePheonix]
(Sep. 13, 2018  5:44 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  5:15 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: And one more recolor coming from me: Galaxy Zeus High Voltage recolor!

Or rename it to : Galexy Zeus Negative ver.
Well, i did more details than just negative. If it were just negative, the eyes on the bey would be red, not blue. Plus, I made the neon blue pop out more, so it's not just a negative recolor.
EDIT: I meant the last recolor from me for the day. I still have plenty more ideas!
Ok, so here's a kD recolor based off of a Xenomorph from the "Alien" horror movie franchise. I made some parts green to signify the creatures highly corrosive acid blood. Plus, the layer's gimmick just works for the Xenomorph because the creature has a bladed tail!
[Image: 4lEhtPx7kNeqaxfSh_Je6CYKvkPHeZbS-Pgiae08...Tw5P6pDx2N]
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:40 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Ok, so here's a kD recolor based off of a Xenomorph from the "Alien" horror movie franchise. I made some parts green to signify the creatures highly corrosive acid blood. Plus, the layer's gimmick just works for the Xenomorph because the creature has a bladed tail!

Cool good job it looks amazing.
Very nice looking ! I'll do a red and dark schema for my D3
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:58 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:40 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Ok, so here's a kD recolor based off of a Xenomorph from the "Alien" horror movie franchise. I made some parts green to signify the creatures highly corrosive acid blood. Plus, the layer's gimmick just works for the Xenomorph because the creature has a bladed tail!

Cool good job it looks amazing.

It suits pretty good gor xenomorph
Great job ..
Now I know this is basically inverted colors and little changes to the stickers and god chip but this looks really good so I went for it.

[Image: Takara-_Tomy-_Beyblade-_Burst-_Blaze-_Ra...evolve.png]
(Oct. 02, 2018  11:23 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Now I know this is basically inverted colors and little changes to the stickers and god chip but this looks really good so I went for it.

[Image: Takara-_Tomy-_Beyblade-_Burst-_Blaze-_Ra...evolve.png]
bR Oceanic recolor. Nice!
This is  my Geist Fafnir [Shadow Ver.]

[Image: Untitled.png]
(Oct. 05, 2018  12:44 AM)Boonsuwa_928603 Wrote: This is  my Geist Fafnir [Shadow Ver.]

[Image: imgonline-com-ua-Negative-uCEbPQCSg4Y7JRD.jpg]

Looks edgy fam. Nice
(Oct. 05, 2018  12:44 AM)Boonsuwa_928603 Wrote: This is  my Geist Fafnir [Shadow Ver.]

I don't know if this is a problem with my device or what but I can't see your image...
(Oct. 05, 2018  7:14 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

I don't know if this is a problem with my device or what but I can't see your image...
YUP , I can't see it too
I think his/her image has expired on the site that he upload it to.
(Oct. 05, 2018  7:16 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2018  7:14 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I don't know if this is a problem with my device or what but I can't see your image...
YUP , I can't see 
  could you see it now
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:33 AM)Boonsuwa_928603 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2018  7:16 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: YUP , I can't see 
  could you see it now

I've been asking a couple different people what they use for color editing, so the question now comes to you. What software do you use? If it's GIMP, how?

Also, I like how you first colored the gold parts white, the rubber grey, and then inverted the colors
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:39 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:33 AM)Boonsuwa_928603 Wrote:   could you see it now

I've been asking a couple different people what they use for color editing, so the question now comes to you. What software do you use? If it's GIMP, how?

Also, I like how you first colored the gold parts white, the rubber grey, and then inverted the colors

I used  this color editor website https://www.imgonline.com.ua/eng/replace-color.php
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:57 AM)Boonsuwa_928603 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:39 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I've been asking a couple different people what they use for color editing, so the question now comes to you. What software do you use? If it's GIMP, how?

I used  this color editor website https://www.imgonline.com.ua/eng/replace-color.php

Thanks! This will help me a lot!

[Image: DpL8OF5U8AAbiIZ.jpg][Image: DpL8MiXUcAEq0g_.jpg]
Here's my stab at Hasbro recolors for Bloody Longinus/Brutal Luinor
[Image: VWsb6sp.jpg?1]

Ice dragon Fafnir attempt
[Image: DpMBOz9V4AEil0x.jpg]
Ωrichalcum Riptide Version

(Sep. 07, 2018  7:30 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Black and Red Shadow Amaterios?

Edit: Also, here's my Haunted Spirit Guardian Kerbeus 

[Image: sdzIyAW_NkdwSMZP1uy_w7CaJCZpUVXQsxLozUFv...oRiZH73ZbE]

Look at how cool this is in Inverted Colors!
Does anyone else use Hue option for inverting colours