Beyblade Real Life Youtube series - Beyblade Living Metal

Poll: Which names should we use for the characters?

WBO Usernames
55.56%
Real Names
5.56%
Made up names
38.89%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
but were not flimin at tournys cause no space and we will be battlin so make it to the meetups or ur not in
Meh, why don't you start it like metal fight explosion where masimune (whoever) and Gingka (Saint) see each other have a battle throw a tantrum etc you get the picture...
ManicBen strictly said he doesn't want discussing of the series in the thread! Keep it to PM! Or people will know about all the characters and what the story lines are about.

Zflare3 meet-ups will be held frequently so if you can't come too most of them there is no point coming apart of it.
when will the videos be up! Smile
Ok peeps!
Episode 1 filming has FINISHED!!!
Most of episode 2 is done too! We had to split ep1 into two episodes...
PLUS we made an epic scene for episode 3! Sadly, uploading wont happen yet, as we dont have the music
and I havent had time to edit the stuff or even see the things!

BTW, my new CAMCORDER arrived today! Its disappointing as we used my old camera to film today...
dude u forgot to update it
Sorry, we couldn't film my part of the show yesterday, I was seriously ill but it's good to know that you got some work done. Keep up the good work guys!
thats really cool i could help with some thing that dose not envolve being in the country
Yeah, you could help with script ideas and such. Just give us ideas!
BTW, to everybody, please no ideas until episode 1 and 2 are up. Editing will start today.

We have a new name for the series!!! Opinions and other suggestions are welcome!

The title we thought of is:

Beyblade:
Living Metal
got any space for a good story writer? Tongue_out_wink i'll help with the story, just PM what sorta thing you need and i can do it for ya!
beyblade:
enter 3D

beyblade:
dark rising

beyblade:
untold dimension

i might think of more but this is what i got Smile
suggestions for names if we have not did that :s
so can i join up? i'm good at story lines, i just need to know what type of episode you want
ask manicben (pm) you two can discuss im just an actor and some times i lend ideas Smile
The filming technique is very off. You have a very shaky hand so I would suggest using a tripod. Maybe use your old camcorder and have someone else film simultaneously? That way, you have multiple shots and you can edit the video for close-ups and such. It makes it more theatrical.

Also, the Beybattle that I saw was not intense and very mundane. You should consider recording that multiple times over and editing out the stalling and focus on the hitting. You can cut in the close-ups on the bladers during the edited battle scenes. I would also prefer to see the blade launching over just the hands. You really need to fixate on the tension of the bladers, otherwise it's just another beybattle.
good points deikalo, also how about some editing? if you can't then ok, but it would probably make it more fun
Editing on my part? I mean, I could try, but tbh, I don't have a video card that can handle anything, really.
no i mean in the video, they should try and edit it, i mean people like special moves, so edit one in, and posibly make the beys performance change by editing it, like speeding up one beyblade
Sorry to say, but those editing things you two talk about are out of my range of awesomeness.
Basically, the programs we use are not completely professional. We simply dont know or cant really be bothered to do that kind of stuff. It is preeeety hard.

And Deikailo, the teaser video was just a really poor quality video filmed using my phone.
We used a normal camera for episodes 1 and 2, but we are going to use my new HD camcorder for the rest.
That will solve the shaking problem. Remember, we are not pro cameramen, none of us actually have tripods, and they are expensive here. We are not really aiming for tense beybattles (although we try!), but funny scenes.
The next episodes will have some decnt battles, including many beys being "destroyed".
We will take your ideas into mind. Having a tripod would make a lot easier...

BTW, we welcome Nwolf to the script writing team!
Well get Pinnacle Studio 15 and then PM me. That should be all the professionalism you need right there.
Ahem, but is it free?
BTW, im using AVS Video Editor atm. Since I already started with it, Ill only use another software until Ive done editing what I have done so far.