Beyblade Random Thoughts

I do have the parts and this combo works well in the Zero G stadium as it balances itself... very well.
(Jul. 20, 2012  3:32 AM)Tech Wrote: Am I the only one that ever noticed Q isn't such a bad tip?

It's all M145's fault, blaming Q...

I actually once KO'd MF-H Duo Aquario BD145RDF with Flash Uranus M145Q...

Once. xD

EDIT: @Mu: Oh, BB-10! My fault for not reading your last post correctly, then; sorry about that!
But how does more imbalance in another area of the Bey make it more stable in a wobbling stadium?
No Mu, no it doesn't.
Stop lying.
It does NOT get balanced by being purposely put off balance. That makes no sense in this situation.
If we were talking about when M145 ISN'T moved, that would make some comprehensible sense; but this... This does not.
You know, I can remember another time M145 was being frequently discussed.

Somehow, this is even more goofy.
(Jul. 20, 2012  3:38 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: No Mu, no it doesn't.
Stop lying.
It does NOT get balanced by being purposely put off balance. That makes no sense in this situation.
If we were talking about when M145 ISN'T moved, that would make some comprehensible sense; but this... This does not.

If Basalt has its gap to the right, then you try to move M145 as far as possible to the right.

If Basalt has its gap to the left, then you try to move M145 as far as possible to the left.
But you can't align the two! Just look at the pictures I posted.
(Jul. 20, 2012  3:49 AM)Mu Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2012  3:38 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: No Mu, no it doesn't.
Stop lying.

If Basalt has its gap to the right, then you try to move M145 as far as possible to the right.

If Basalt has its gap to the left, then you try to move M145 as far as possible to the left.

Basalt gaps are always in the same spot relative to the track, and it is not one that can be to the left or right of the weight displacement generated by offsetting M145.

Liars get banned. Banned people cannot be advanced members.
Even if it can't be alligned, it can slighlty help the bad balance. I'm putting all hope into Duo now...
Hazel: Are you Banning Me ?
Mu, if you do not own the parts, shut up.
I do own all the parts for your information.
(Jul. 20, 2012  3:52 AM)Mu Wrote: Hazel: Are you Banning Me ?

I absolutely will if you do not stop persistently lying just to get attention. You've already shot any chance you ever had at becoming an Advanced Member.
Well, that explains absolutely everything. But hey, BeyBearingCore evidently did take my advice and confirm and post stuff himself in the end, haha. Hopefully everyone will understand the descriptive username.
I just got really excited when I found a box to one of my old plastic beyblades. It is the box of Hasbro Hayate 2. It's basically just a teal recolor of Hayate 1 or Ziria? Zuria? (lol, I don't know), it has most of the pieces to the spirit thing that you can build in it, so that's really cool. I am definitely going to keep this box.
Yeah I'm not going to run through the list of beys that used those parts, it really is ridiculous, but it's a recolour of those, yes. IIRC Hayate was the first (and I'm guessing the main one because there was also a shinn-hayate). Though, Hayate 2 definitely always uses the second mold of the AR and base with the poles on the AR rather than the base which is a shame (I'm not even sure yet if hasbro used the first mold at all, they may have used it on the earlier runs of the first line of them).

I used to have a hayate 2 as well, I still have the AR, but it's very loose, and the poles annoy me. I need to get a first mold version of that AR...
The bey is not in it, sadly. If I keep looking in the cluttered cabinet I found it in, I might possibly be able to find it, lol.

Also Th!nk, is it Ziria?
(Jul. 20, 2012  6:59 AM)TriSix Wrote: The bey is not in it, sadly. If I keep looking in the cluttered cabinet I found it in, I might possibly be able to find it, lol.

Also Th!nk, is it Ziria?
The product list could have told you that, but eh, I'll ramble a little because I have some thoughts.
Yeah, that mold was used by:
Zinrai, Hayate, Raiden and Shinn-Hayate from Takara, and Zinrai, Hayate, Zinrai 2 and Hayate 2 from Hasbro, and there may be different molds of some of them from hasbro (poles on base being mold 1, on ar being mold 2).

Those molds for hasbro may be split with Zinrai/Hayate (1) sometimes having mold one, maybe they all do (but I'm quite sure I've seen them in mold 2) or they could all be mold 2. I'm personally quite sure that Zinrai 2/Hayate 2 all used mold two but then IIRC Benjohadi mentioned seeing or once owning a Zinrai 2 with a mold 1 ar so I don't know. It's very hard to dig up this info as hasbros box pictures weren't always accurate/often showed Takara molds.

Hasbro didn't release Raiden or Shinn-Hayate, and didn't make second versions of either of them. I kinda feel the -2 series fills out their roster of hidden spirits (Griffolyon 2 and Salamalyon 2 replacing Etanzel and Donitrus which were recolors of Griffolyon/Salamalyon), though the never released ZEO or Avairon (these were released very late by TT though by the time production got to them hasbro was in full "CHANGE EVERYTHING" mode, and Zeo/Avairon are probably the two least known releases of plastics (or something along those lines). I don't think hidden spirits were that popular anyway, either (though they did release a bunch of early launchers from takara around that period which was odd). They also didn't release Bakuten Henkei Gaia Dragoon (Salamalyon Recolor) but that was a prize or promo bey or something.

Got my Dragooons and Gargole but I ran out of topcoat....

and I got like 3 adiitional ifraids out of my RBs.I think I have like 11 now....
Lol, you're racking them up like I do Pegasis'!

Does Dragooon show any signs of being remotely useful?
(Jul. 23, 2012  4:02 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Lol, you're racking them up like I do Pegasis'!

Does Dragooon show any signs of being remotely useful?

I cant do tests with dragooons sorry however Im thinking of finding a way of utilizing Gargole.It MUST have some similarities with flash speculating from its shape.
Is it oval-ish? Doesn't appear to be that way for me, but I don't own it, so yeah, lol.
Wow BBG-16 is REALLY fasinating.TT did a great job of maintaining the concept of synchrom which in other words every chrome wheel can spin left as long as Dark knight or Dragooon is on top of it.Also at first I was thinking about Dragooon Dragooon being able to spin both direction but it proved wrong because the chrome wheels are not identacaly oppisite.Theres aproximately 30 degrees difference among the chrome wheels which makes it able to only spin left.It enabled ALOT of different options.
Wow, the customization possibilities just keep growing eh?
Now everything can left spin (in a sense) and with every Chrome Wheel released...
Man, I wonder how many Beyblade combinations there are in total?
Thats very cool,maybe it could change up the meta-games.
Yo, this was already known, hah.