Beyblade Random Thoughts

SKO? What's that?
Sway KO. Wink
Maybe we should start calling them Zero-G KO's. xD

EDIT:
(Jul. 17, 2012  11:39 PM)Mu Wrote: ... you move M145 to where Basalt's gap is...

Wait, how are you supposed to do that...?
That's actally kind of awesome, haha! M145 making something more balanced, I like it!

I'm seriously considering either making a new thread or necroing the Flash discussion thread for the Flash combo we were talking about earlier (MF-H Flash Orion W145MF). Of those two options I'd prefer to make a new thread where I talk a little bit about the custom and then ask everyone to try and figure out how to actually beat it, as in all the testing I've done these past two days (official testing) I haven't found a counter.
(Jul. 17, 2012  11:54 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Maybe we should start calling them Zero-G KO's. xD

I am becoming more and more sure that it is called a "Zero-G Attack", actually. Coming up with "Sway KO" too early is probably not a good idea, hah.

(Jul. 18, 2012  12:00 AM)Ingulit Wrote: That's actally kind of awesome, haha! M145 making something more balanced, I like it!

I'm seriously considering either making a new thread or necroing the Flash discussion thread for the Flash combo we were talking about earlier (MF-H Flash Orion W145MF). Of those two options I'd prefer to make a new thread where I talk a little bit about the custom and then ask everyone to try and figure out how to actually beat it, as in all the testing I've done these past two days (official testing) I haven't found a counter.

A new topic would be fine.
Is this a illegal bey mod taking the eternal defense hooks of ed145.
(Jul. 18, 2012  3:28 AM)jsi29 Wrote: Is this a illegal bey mod taking the eternal defense hooks of ed145.
yes..yes it is don't see why you would want to...
also take that to "Ask a question and get a answer" thread please
Random Thought-
Desperately waiting for my Duo Uranus to arrive...
Its been more than a month since N0body ordered it for me, but it still hasn't arrived. Unhappy
I am quite worried; considering that its being shipped through unregistered post, but yeah...

I HATED Duo's aesthetics, until I planned to buy it. Eee
I started watching battle-videos involving Duo, and I simply love its Face Motif!

Not to mention that its supposed to be my first 4D, so I am/was quite excited... I want to see this low-recoil wheel for real! I have never owned a low-recoil wheel, even in plastics, IIRC.

Hey, did we even have any "low-recoil" plastic ARs anyway? *wonders*
I posted this in another thread, but its technically not a "part" :\ (Click to View)
If this is the wrong section, delete it until I find the right one Pinching_eyes_2
This is awful : whenever there are those lottery tickets for special Beyblade recolours by CoroCoro where you have to scratch some silver spots, apparently you only have approximately one month to send the postcard ... That means that it is definitely not all of the given number of recolours that are actually distributed to people by TAKARA-TOMY and CoroCoro ... It is also no damn wonder that we never ever see those recolours being owned by anyone ...
(Jul. 19, 2012  3:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is awful : whenever there are those lottery tickets for special Beyblade recolours by CoroCoro where you have to scratch some silver spots, apparently you only have approximately one month to send the postcard ... That means that it is definitely not all of the given number of recolours that are actually distributed to people by TAKARA-TOMY and CoroCoro ... It is also no damn wonder that we never ever see those recolours being owned by anyone ...

This is absolutely idiotic. They may even not actually do the customs until they have the order number, and just set the "1000" or whatever as the perceived maximum... financially, it makes sense, but... very nasty, as an actual practice.
It is like : "Either we sell this month, or never after". And I am quite certain that, in the regular CoroCoro issue that promoted this lottery that was to be in an external magazine/guide, they do not tell what the deadline is ...

Also, most of the time, it is less than one hundred.
You're kidding right? Maybe i'm misunderstanding what you're saying but one month is more than enough time to post it...
The contest I am particularly referring to ended on April 19th. Clearly, since I think Blitz might have had a winning ticket, then all of the winning lots were not claimed at all ... Not all of the Strongest Dragonis 4D Guides were sold before April 19th, so I highly doubt that the one hundred of the golden Diablo Nemesis that supposedly existed were actually distributed.

And even for kids in Japan, perhaps there are many circumstances that could make them unable to buy that guide before a while, like parents needing them to get good grades, for instance.

Also, another joke about Kamen Rider Meteor and Beyblade, but really well done :
http://unadare1053.blog39.fc2.com/blog-entry-446.html
(Jul. 17, 2012  11:54 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Maybe we should start calling them Zero-G KO's. xD

EDIT:
(Jul. 17, 2012  11:39 PM)Mu Wrote: ... you move M145 to where Basalt's gap is...

Move the M145's direction to where Basalt's gap is... and it immediately becomes more balanced. When using a heavier performance tip such as a CF or even a GCF, Basalt does truly become fully balanced.

(Jul. 19, 2012  9:44 PM)Mu Wrote:

EDIT:

Move the M145's direction to where Basalt's gap is... and it immediately becomes more balanced. When using a heavier performance tip such as a CF or even a GCF, Basalt does truly become fully balanced.

I just put the parts together, and it's literally impossible to move the tip anywhere near Basalt's gap with M145.
Move M145 as far as you can to the direction where Basalt's gap is... there is a weight loss there, so maybe a MF-H might help balance the Beyblade...

MF-H Basalt Pisces M145 GCF/CF is what I want to see be tested Ingulit.
I can do that.
And I also just tried it out...
Uhh
Yeah
It isn't balanced LOL
M145 can only be positioned at a 90 degree angle from Basalts Staircase of Death.
Mu, are you sure you know what you're talking about? lol

Kai-V
So that means that the extremely rare recolors are even rarer than originally thought to be?
oh boy
I'm just giving iut a few random thoughts that I tested in the Zero G stadium. Well if Basalt dosen't work as well in a BB-10, then maybe Duo might work in it...?
You can't... It slides sideways of the gap. :\

[Image: scaled.php?server=819&filename=201207192...es=landing]
[Image: scaled.php?server=26&filename=2012071921...es=landing]

What you're suggesting is impossible...

EDIT: So you've never even tried this...?! D:',
And Duo wouldn't work either; it's exactly like my pictures above.
Thanks for the pics anyways ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)...

I just wanted to see if Basalt could be balanced in a regular BB-10 stadium...
(Jul. 17, 2012  11:39 PM)Mu Wrote: MF-M/MF-H/MF Basalt Pisces M145 GCF/CF performs interestingly in the Zero G stadium. If you move M145 to where Basalt's gap is, Basalt will be completely balanced and will abled to KO and SKO its opponents.

You stated this as fact when you didn't even have the parts...? lol
Am I the only one that ever noticed Q isn't such a bad tip?

It's all M145's fault, blaming Q...
I smell something fishy...

It's the Pisces.
Totally.

Tech
Yes. A bit inferior to WF, but overall it isn't that bad.
Unless it's mold 1.
Then no, it's just outright stupid.