Beyblade Random Thoughts

It is, the rules haven't been updated since it was unbanned, but yeah, it's not banned any more.
oh cool. Definately wanna use that at the next plastic tourney then haha.
Here's the PM I got from Kei to back that up, ahah. All Hidden Spirit AR's are now legal so yeah, you can make silly OHKO combo's with Hayate etc too.

Kei Wrote:Hi th!nk,

I just saw now in the Brooklyn's Battalion thread that you were wondering about the status of the Hidden Spirit ARs. We did in fact decide to unban them a while back, but for whatever reason we somehow forgot to announce this before HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day (likely because you were really the only person who was asking about it lol). Since that day passed, announcing the change hasn't seemed like a huge priority in comparison to the other things we have been working on, so that is why it hasn't been formally announced yet.

I apologize for not notifying you earlier; it simply slipped our minds, it seems. However, you can take this as an "OK" to go ahead and use them in any upcoming tournaments even if we have not yet released an official update to the WBO Official Rules regarding the issue.

Don't think the bases are, though I would argue that at least Griffolyon and Salamalyon had normal bases, the former sucks so hard it's not worth arguing about, and the latter is already legal due to it's non hidden-spirit release as the Bakuten Henkei Gaia Dragoon. (There may be more with normal bases, I don't really know).
Try it with a Galaxy Pegasus,it would be good

Actually,I don't think it would be good enough...
Sorry about that...

Sorry about that...
(Nov. 24, 2011  1:35 AM)^_^ Wrote: Try it with a Galaxy Pegasus,it would be good

Sorry about that...

Sorry about that...

That's not even what th!nk was talking about...
Did you all know that SonoKong released a set with real Beyblades, but the Super Control BeyStadium ? The "Legend Blade DX Set".
http://shop.sonokong.co.kr/goods/goods_d...p?seq=2626
Oh, I saw that on eBay!
I would love to own that set, but it is way too far out of my price range (on eBay, at least Tongue_out)
Pretty nice set, that is... at least, to me...
EDIT: Found it... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Fight-Beyb...967wt_1037
Good thing I wasn't imagining things...
(Nov. 24, 2011  2:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Did you all know that SonoKong released a set with real Beyblades, but the Super Control BeyStadium ? The "Legend Blade DX Set".
http://shop.sonokong.co.kr/goods/goods_d...p?seq=2626

Like CRU, I remember seeing this on eBay. It's interesting - not a particularly bad deal, for its usual going rate, but I am unfamiliar with that Stadium.
I do not care about the price or whether it is a good set ... The matter is that SonoKong includes a stadium that is supposed to be exclusively for the Super Control Beyblades with actual official Beyblades from the regular line. This clearly means that you can basically use that BeyStadium for real play, and potentially organized play without us seeming like an organisation that makes weird decisions. However, that is also a pair that TAKARA-TOMY would not do, so it is odd that SonoKong did ...
(Nov. 24, 2011  2:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not care about the price or whether it is a good set ... The matter is that SonoKong includes a stadium that is supposed to be exclusively for the Super Control Beyblades with actual official Beyblades from the regular line. This clearly means that you can basically use that BeyStadium for real play, and potentially organized play without us seeming like an organisation that makes weird decisions. However, that is also a pair that TAKARA-TOMY would not do, so it is odd that SonoKong did ...

So we might be able to use it even in official play?

Is there a clear picture of the stadium?
(Nov. 24, 2011  2:55 AM)Nano Wrote: So we might be able to use it even in official play?

Is there a clear picture of the stadium?

Yes, but someone has to get one and test it first.

Yes, in the Super Control Beyblades topic.

By the way, SonoKong did release the Big Bang Pegasis and L Drago Destroy Super Control Beyblades separately just like TAKARA-TOMY did.
Takara Tomy Phantom Orion or Sonokong Phantom Orion?
(Nov. 24, 2011  6:23 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Takara Tomy Phantom Orion or Sonokong Phantom Orion?

This technically belongs in Purchase Consultation, but there is no difference that anyone has noticed in the two, so...
Unless you count Galaxy Jay's unofficial claim that Sonokong's BGrin was more sturdy and didn't rattle, as If it was a mold variation.
it not really asking question but what do you people think when 4D beys gonna released in English version..
'world toureny' is on next march or april so they should release before that
(Nov. 24, 2011  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2011  2:55 AM)Nano Wrote: So we might be able to use it even in official play?
Yes, but someone has to get one and test it first.

Come to rhink of it, it does look like an expanded version of the triple type stadium. I would be very interested in seeing tests.
Well, I was wondering...
Vulcan is the Roman God of Volcanoes...
What relation might a Volcano hold, to Horuseus, and Driger(considering Driger V was called Vulcan)...
Driger was a tiger while Horuseus i.e. Horus was an Egyptian God...
Also, with this I also started to wonder- Why is Sonic Tiger bad? I like its shape... At the same time, I guess recoil degrades it (maybe)....
All I am getting for Christmas is beys!!!!
rickyboby- Agreed that this is a Random Thoughts thread, but this thread would be more suitable...
Has any one noticed stadium weak spots? Like with the Wide Square, the corner of the walls are fragile.
(Nov. 24, 2011  12:48 PM)Garion Wrote: it not really asking question but what do you people think when 4D beys gonna released in English version..
'world toureny' is on next march or april so they should release before that

Asian championships players were not allowed to use 4D Beyblades, so it is highly likely that the world championships in Toronto in March will also not allow 4D Beyblades and that they will therefore also not be released by Hasbro by that time yet.
Why weren't they allowed?
Phantom was not out yet, right?
Hasbro is the worldwide licensee for beyblade so I can only assume that a worldwide event must conform to their product availability - not TT's or SK's.
I meant why weren't they allowed at the Asian Championships.