Beyblade Random Thoughts

storm uranus, Burn uranus, Ray uranus, storm uranus, Dark uranus, poision uranus, evil uranus, Flame uranus (Ouch) Hyper uranus need i say more....
yayyyyy uranus jokes

I think we should stop making up lame Wheel name combinations.
storm uranus was said twice... anyway we getting a bit childish over something just typical

OMG!!! Screw Uranus Move145 Quake LMFAO!!!

(Jun. 15, 2011  12:28 PM)♥ Wrote: yayyyyy uranus jokes

I think we should stop making up lame Wheel name combinations.

same but my one was just plain epic lol, but that enough i think, but i got to say I didn't think TT were planning this one XD
Is it ok if I post my random combo testings here? Like my Storm Capricorn 105MS. That really made th!nk ROFL.
Divine Chimera TR145FB will apparently be available with the Legend 4D Guide :
[Image: mfblegend4dguide.jpg]

You can also see what the Mars Red Ver. of Vari Ares will be.
Is Vari Ares the absolute confirmed name? Because I heard the katakana was pretty hard to read in any case. Also, thanks for the info Kai-V!
all these uranus jokes remind me of the time i read this book
lol

anyways, i was at walmart the other day, and there where these two young kids (like 4-8 years old i think), and they where looking at the hasbro double packs saying that they are fakes because of the recolors and also because one of the double packs had a rock pegasis not a storm pegasis

i tried to tell them that they are not fakes, but the didn't listen
Kids can be really stubborn !
Unfortunately , at my local stores all the double pack sold out in a week or so !
Once I tried to teach a kid that was saying that Rock has better defense than Earth !
He didn't listen ... not even for a moment .
( He lost the battle ) ahahaha
(Jun. 15, 2011  4:08 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Is Vari Ares the absolute confirmed name? Because I heard the katakana was pretty hard to read in any case. Also, thanks for the info Kai-V!

No, I still cannot confirm "Vari", it has not been written in Roman letters anywhere yet.

Thank you.
Earth Aquila/Eagles call is actually the call of a red tail hawk then again all eagle calls on tv sound like that regardless.
Oh my ... Don't get me started on those kids. They play their beyblades in frisbees and playground slides. Unfortunately, quite a few of them make it onto the WBO and spam our customization forum with combos like "Storm Serpant 105HF".
Uh, right. Frisbees...crazy stuff...not like I played in frisbees or anything. How...silly...and childish. HERO WHY MUST YOU MAKE FUN OF MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES?
I hate to say it, but I kind of hate their stupidty, haha. When they make a thread like
Facebolt: Saggitario
Energy Ring: Wolf
Attack Wheel: Hyper
Spin Track: 145
Tip: S
It's really good! Smile
Those threads, ugh they annoy me. I know they can't help themselves, but seriously.

And Hero, I played on the floor :B I even do it sometimes still LOL.
(Jun. 15, 2011  5:20 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I hate to say it, but I kind of hate their stupidty, haha. When they make a thread like
Facebolt: Saggitario
Energy Ring: Wolf
Attack Wheel: Hyper
Spin Track: 145
Tip: S
It's really good! Smile
Those threads, ugh they annoy me. I know they can't help themselves, but seriously.

And Hero, I played on the floor :B I even do it sometimes still LOL.

OMG!!! that combos amazing, because it has a Saggitario face, and a wolf clear wheel..... what i don't get is don't they realize the face bolt is just Face, and the Clear wheel is what they name it after?

i always rip it on a soft laminate floor, just to watch the bey spin.
Have you ever noticed that the Perseus face upside-down looks like a horse and the Herculeo face looks like a Lion.

Can someone please tell me how to shoot XF at full power going in a flower pattern
NightWolf7919: Didn't mean to offend you. LOL It's okay, I've been there. Once I launched my Dragoon F down the stairs. It left scratches and I got a stern lecture. I was 7 at the time though.

Raigeko13: I hate those too. I imagine their warning levels are 60-90%.

Anyways, kids are a great source of RFs. "This tip is horrible, it spins so slow and doesn't last long.", I then reply "Here, wanna trade for my WD?".

Shadow Lynx: Bank properly? And of course, Herculeo looks like a lion ...
(Jun. 15, 2011  5:31 PM)Shadow Lynx Wrote: Can someone please tell me how to shoot XF at full power going in a flower pattern

ill tell ya.... its impossible
(Jun. 15, 2011  5:32 PM)Hero Wrote: Anyways, kids are a great source of RFs. "This tip is horrible, it spins so slow and doesn't last long.", I then reply "Here, wanna trade for my WD".

ohhh, you jammy dodger, why didn't i think of that, id give em an S
Hah. With the heavy releases of WD, I can freely give a handful away and still have enough for testing. Even better, Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Striker are out, that means lots of R2Fs and CSs for me. Grin
Jammy Dodger??? Hahaha, that has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. Hahaha, okay off topic. Anyway, you cheapskate, stealing RF's from innocent Max Stampede using children. Then when they join the WBO, they realize what idiots they were.
It's really easy to fool kids..and in my city even 15-yr old teenagers too..my friend who is 15 once told me that his eagle can defeat any bey(like all tall tale teller say)...I said can it defeat Basalt Horogium?...he said of course..easily..then I asked..can it defeat Flame Libra?...amazing reply...no..it ties with Libra like in the anime...but it never wins...

EDIT: I once got the LLD's fusion ring and clear wheel in exchange of my Dark Wolf DF145 B
Wow. Kids these days... I remember the time when me and my friends thought that Dark was good...
its good for defense hasbro as a substitute for earth, but it will get further down
Wow, so I see people in India follow along in the anime.

I guess they would do that... seeing that the protagonist in the anime has his own rivals. Man it would be easy to fool them for that trade.
From the same guy that brought you the hilarious wind and shoot review (who is this guy? hes just so random!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-fNr8xLQ...ideo_title

This is directed at all people who think PTW is the same as all other Hasbro Stadiums: watch the last 5 seconds of the video Tired

PATHETIC IRRELAVENT ZIG ZAGS!
and this is re-assuring 0_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nerI_XZUY...ideo_title
(Jun. 15, 2011  5:20 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I hate to say it, but I kind of hate their stupidty, haha. When they make a thread like
"Facebolt: "
The moment I see that much, I auto-facepalm. It's become a reflex now Uncertain

(Jun. 15, 2011  5:31 PM)Shadow Lynx Wrote: Have you ever noticed that the Perseus face upside-down looks like a horse and the Herculeo face looks like a Lion.

Can someone please tell me how to shoot XF at full power going in a flower pattern
Actually, it's a man wearing a lions head as a hat, if you look closely. It's a reference to the First Labor of Hercules (the Nemean Lion).

And if you shoot XF at full power, you rarely get a flower pattern. At full power, you need to basically bank and aim to cling to the tornado ridge just to stay in the stadium. Uncertain

(Jun. 15, 2011  5:32 PM)Hero Wrote: Raigeko13: I hate those too. I imagine their warning levels are 60-90%.

Anyways, kids are a great source of RFs. "This tip is horrible, it spins so slow and doesn't last long.", I then reply "Here, wanna trade for my WD?".

I'd honestly make it an insta-ban Tongue_out But maybe I'm too harsh Tongue_out That said, how many people do that, and become contributing, useful members of the community? Uncertain

And ahahaha, that's an awesome plan. I'm too nice to do that, though Uncertain