Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 16, 2011  3:25 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Yeah, sure, it makes a whole lot of sense to compare any toy to something made before the concept of plastic became commonplace with battle tops. I personally appreciate the original Beigoma's, amazing because they spark in battle and are even rumored to carry fortune. (Remember, these countries are very spiritual)
True Im just saying they might as well be the earliest beyblades BEFORE beyblade existed and fortune within a top thats cool!

Also Janstarblast WTF are you talking about O-O?

Anyway I hope someone here enjoyed the video besides me i mean it looked like a beyblade battle they counted to 3 they shot in unison and the tops fought.
It should be pretty obvious that beyblade was designed after that game. I thought it was pretty cool at that they have to catapult their tops into the play area.
(Jun. 16, 2011  8:21 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Also Janstarblast WTF are you talking about O-O?

I'm pretty sure that he was just making a joke. Albeit, a strange one.
(Jun. 17, 2011  7:34 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  8:21 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Also Janstarblast WTF are you talking about O-O?

Eh? It was a joke for sure, but I never knew people took it SO seriously Tongue_out... Well, to make things clear, I'd like to say-
1.Clonetos- You double posted, so I suggested you to change your browser, as double posts are very common in IE.
2. Clonetos said that if beyblades of the future would be like the ones in the show, it would be great. So, I just said that if the beys of the future were really similar to the ones in the anime, beyblade would be the cause of World War III... You see, beyblades can be put to use for evil causes.... Like, if anyone remembers the episode in which Doji explained the wrath of LLD.... There, he said that 'LLD was used to win wars, extend empires.... Therefore, the one who could control the strength within the bey, controlled the world itself.'
So, I just said that if beys were similar to the ones in the anime, WWIII is the result. Stupid
3. It was just a joke, which might have been confusing for many..
4. The post before this was not at all related to KenkaGoma, but Beys of the future. I never criticize KenkaGoma, as I still play with it(though I am not quite good). I love it!

Stupid I hope you got my point now, Clonetos! Stupid
(Jun. 17, 2011  10:02 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2011  7:34 AM)BeyFan Wrote:

Eh? It was a joke for sure, but I never knew people took it SO seriously Tongue_out... Well, to make things clear, I'd like to say-
1.Clonetos- You double posted, so I suggested you to change your browser, as double posts are very common in IE.
2. Clonetos said that if beyblades of the future would be like the ones in the show, it would be great. So, I just said that if the beys of the future were really similar to the ones in the anime, beyblade would be the cause of World War III... You see, beyblades can be put to use for evil causes.... Like, if anyone remembers the episode in which Doji explained the wrath of LLD.... There, he said that 'LLD was used to win wars, extend empires.... Therefore, the one who could control the strength within the bey, controlled the world itself.'
So, I just said that if beys were similar to the ones in the anime, WWIII is the result. Stupid
3. It was just a joke, which might have been confusing for many..
4. The post before this was not at all related to KenkaGoma, but Beys of the future. I never criticize KenkaGoma, as I still play with it(though I am not quite good). I love it!

Stupid I hope you got my point now, Clonetos! Stupid
I dont use IE i didnt double pos-Ok i did but that was probaly a glitch or i mustve pressed it twice. anyway but still be cool if it was limited
Hey..I am really good at KenkaGoma even now...it used to defeat all plastics but MFBs defeat it quite easily...at least my Rock Aries did...and it is the ancestor of all the beyblades...my grandpa taught me how to use it almost at the same time when beyblade was introduced as an anime..my grandpa is almost like a master of it...and we used to have Kenkagoma tourneys in my old society before the introduction of the beyblade tops and even the priceless(Anmol..a fake TT company) ones....at that time I used to be the 3rd best at it...but when it came to beyblading..I am better at it than at the KenkaGoma
(Jun. 17, 2011  1:40 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Hey..I am really good at KenkaGoma even now...it used to defeat all plastics but MFBs defeat it quite easily...at least my Rock Aries did...and it is the ancestor of all the beyblades...my grandpa taught me how to use it almost at the same time when beyblade was introduced as an anime..my grandpa is almost like a master of it...and we used to have Kenkagoma tourneys in my old society before the introduction of the beyblade tops and even the priceless(Anmol..a fake TT company) ones....at that time I used to be the 3rd best at it...but when it came to beyblading..I am better at it than at the KenkaGoma

Now i wonder who the real life tyson was? it be interesting to know who was the champion among this game.
Probably some Japanese rich kid who got every single beyblade with his parents money. Either that or some random kid who somehow made it with a Gaia Dragoon...Wink
Cant wait for today/tomorrow (w.e) Toywiz Tourney. This time we're using BB-10s. Hopefully I'll find a kid who would want a AD145 so I can get a BD145 ^__^. Anywho, Beyblades causing WWIII? That would probably be the the most gory scene in history, considering how fast they move and if used like in the show... Daammn.
HollowPerseus, you should really stop using IE9, I've seen you double post more than once and its kinda annoying, and easily preventable. Also, Toywiz tourney? I never heard of any of those...
HollowPerseus
TOYWIZ Tourney?
lolwut
Tell us moar about this tourney! Tongue_out
I had the most random urge to spin tops today. I'm not sure why...
Ahh. It's a random craving. Sometimes it isn't even about having a beybattle, just watching it spin right?
Hero
YESH
Why does no one else understand this craving?
I'm pretty sure that my previous post should have explained that I too understand this craving. Aside from just launching a bey by itself, I like to play with MF-H Basalt Bull BD145XF. It makes the loudest scrapes.
BECAUSE OF THE BEYSPRIRIT!
Not joking, blader DJ is back, reignition of beyspirit is starting!
Yeah, after I saw his post, I went and watched the tourney up in Canada a couple months ago.
I had the sudden urge to grab my beys and make combos that didn't even make sense, and battle them ALL DAY LONG.
It was a good day Grin
with mercury anubis and jade jupiter you could make mercury jupiter! Grin
oops, I'm ripping my kerbecs with a MS tip, and chucking it in the air to catch in my hand.... but little did i know the MS was tearing my outer skin, i didn't feel it... lets do it again Cute
Callum6939 ouch! Tearing your own skin while hurting your own bey? Gingka would not like the way you are treating your bey! XD
Excuse me, Madoka would kill you
I have the random urge to jump around my house saying "I LOVE METEO L DRAGO"
Hmmm...
brb...
Im trying to do what tetsuya is doing ya know singing at the part let it Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip been practicing my vocals on it lately especially launching l drago
I am begging for the Rev-Up Launcher to be banned. It is overpowered IMO.
(Jun. 18, 2011  10:33 PM)Chups Wrote: It is overpowered IMO.

the fact that a RSF was tornado stalling faster then any RF i have seen with it, yes it is overpowered

but it has the downfall of self KOing...
Stamina types? Defense Types? Man someone got into the Finals by using Earth Gasher 105WD using a rev-UP.
-____-