Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yep, I get the same thing against libra.
If I use a mf-h on the attack combo, the chances of KO go up quite a bit.
And it makes it so the Ko's are not flukes.
Mf-h solidifies the attack.
I guess lighting needs it to lower it's recoil, given it's much lighter weight compared to wheels like vulcan and gravity, and current defense combos. I'm not great with physics, but I guess tge right balance between speed and suferring less recoil (as to direct it towards your opponent instead) has shifted.

Wonder about Beat Lynx's track, though, if it weren't attack, I'd guess ch145>230, and seeing as ch90 is probably a technical impossibility... Maybe it's a different type of height change, like a mid battle thing like f:d. That'd be horrid, and I'm kinda expecting it. Or a fused height change, might mak ch90 possible, but still, you'd be stuck with whatever tip tt put on... Uncertain
Never know, though, between that and ldrago destroy, who knows what'll happen.

Also, I do wonder why TT don't make different ldrago generations cw's interchangeable. But eh.
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:27 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: I guess lighting needs it to lower it's recoil, given it's much lighter weight compared to wheels like vulcan and gravity, and current defense combos. I'm not great with physics, but I guess tge right balance between speed and suferring less recoil (as to direct it towards your opponent instead) has shifted.

if you want less recoil add a metal face, and if your trying to hit beyblades in the ceter of the stadium use the sliding shoot.

EDIT: didnt look at older posts Pinching_eyes_2
Getting good results with meteo l drago, in mfh meteo ldrago 145/d125 mf, (145/d125 as a sub for ch120), though it's not so good against mfh hell kerbecs bd145cs... Uncertain The combo between basalt at 230, hell on bd145, and earth on 85\90\100 makes it hard to make an attack combo that isn't walled by something. I suppose that's how it should be, but ehhhhh... That's kinda lame, I liked attack when it was hard work, but rewarding to those who persisted, when it was the true balance type... Man, I hope l drago destroy changes this, but yeah.

I suppose the difference is that now the tourney scene relies on prediction and deception, more than experience and good combos.
I think I might be the first person to notice this...

I think that when TT was preparing to release Flame Libra, they were probably planning on Rock Libra. Personally, I think Rock goes much better with Libra than Flame does. It reminds me more of the original Libra. That's why I think they might have been planning to do so. They probably just decided to use Flame because there is so many Beyblade's that already used Rock. Of course I could be wrong...

Has anybody else noticed this?
Well, Rock reminded me of Libra, so I geuss that counts. Anyway, wasn't Rock Leone the only "Rock Bey"?

Victory Pegasis seems like a better name for an upgrade rather than Big Bang. I like the idea of Dragoon Homing for Pegasis names.
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:47 PM)Sequoia Wrote: Well, Rock reminded me of Libra, so I geuss that counts. Anyway, wasn't Rock Leone the only "Rock Bey"?

Victory Pegasis seems like a better name for an upgrade rather than Big Bang. I like the idea of Dragoon Homing for Pegasis names.
It wasn't only Rock Leone. There was also Rock Aries, Rock Escolpio, and Rock Orso. That's probably why they chose Flame.
Libra DOES look great on Rock, but I guess I understand flame, especially with ES and all, Rock Libra would've been utterly terrible. And, I think Flame DOES kinda match the scales idea and all.

Actually, yeah, Rock isn't symmetrical in halves, you know, so it doesn't fit Perfectly.
i just put some vasaline on and i had vulcan horuseus d125 cs in my hand i went to put the lid back on instead stuffed the CS into the vasaline Confused now i got to clean it
I've got my fingers crossed for hasbro to release a light launcher 2.
I want one.

Also, in my bb-32 I got today, the blue beylauncher matched the length of my bb-28 one, but the red one was longer.
Guess they're trying to give an advantage to dark wolf Wink I joke.
I wish I had $30. I needs a smexy gold Quetz. I just need to hurry before dimsum2u runs out!!
Lol I need to get a collection one too, and a silver, also alot of people think the gold is the nicest but in person the silver is nicer as I had a gold but it's now a beautiful silver one and don't need to worry about paint Joyful_2
But I don't know if I would use it. I would buy 2 if I had the money. 1 to keep mint. The other to use.
I had that problem it was torture just putting it on the beylauncher prongs and murder slowly pulling the string but after 3 hours it went into it's first battle, and seems to be getting better

Edit: no.... Wait acturley it was 15 hours after I got it, it was 3 hours after waking up the next day
meh, i dont find quetz that great looking at all (but i do think that the silver one> the gold one for looks)

with libra unbanned i think i might get smoked at beyblade, to bad i dont want to spend so much for one.
Libra isn't really that big of a deal to me. It can be ko'ed quite easily with a proper attack type.
Just use mf-h instead of mf.

Dimsum2u has bb-96 for super cheap. About $20-$25 range.(I believe)
(Mar. 06, 2011  2:08 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: meh, i dont find quetz that great looking at all (but i do think that the silver one> the gold one for looks)

with libra unbanned i think i might get smoked at beyblade, to bad i dont want to spend so much for one.

The gold does look better on computer but in real life silver is to die for.
Also I don't think libra will got up Mutch I bought my wheel (only) for £12 but that was at tournament where prices are deerer than normal (eg I bought an 85 track from deck set for £12)
(Mar. 06, 2011  2:10 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Libra isn't really that big of a deal to me. It can be ko'ed quite easily with a proper attack type.

Dimsum2u has bb-96 for super cheap. About $20-$25 range.(I believe)

About 33 USD. Eh, not bad. Just another thing I have to save for.
(Mar. 06, 2011  2:10 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Libra isn't really that big of a deal to me. It can be ko'ed quite easily with a proper attack type.

true, from what i have seen it is about the same as earth, most likely a little better (and i dont have a MF-H Unhappy ). my real worry is hell+BD145 and basalt
i don tink tey shud of banned it
(Mar. 06, 2011  2:35 AM)ty92 Wrote: don say where!!!!!!

What are you talking about???
(Mar. 06, 2011  2:35 AM)ty92 Wrote: i don tink tey shud of banned it
(Mar. 06, 2011  2:35 AM)ty92 Wrote: i don tink tey shud of banned it

why? at the time it was banned there wasnt any beys out yet that could beat it (easily), now that there are more beys with more power, it isnt as hard to beat <- offtopic
sry it was about other post

(to nano)
Note to self:
100 launches= blister on my finger.

I was messing with my plastics today. I used a big lid for a stadium. When a Beyblade stopped, I picked it up and shot it back in. I did this a lot today. I pulled a ripcord over 100 times today. Now my arm hurts, and I have a splinter Crying