Beyblade Random Thoughts

how did my talk of poison spinning left, turn into poison being a spin stealer Speechless
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:53 AM)Night Wrote: Honestly, how am I mean?

The Flame Wolf 105FS incedent.if you know how to make it better, tell me. don't just say it sucks.
Stealing Spin includes spinning in a different direction than the other bey, so...
thats really not what i was talking about but okay..
(Dec. 19, 2010  1:09 AM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote:

The Flame Wolf 105FS incedent.if you know how to make it better, tell me. don't just say it sucks.

Okay.

I didn't say it sucks.
You could say what type of bey you want.
Attack, Defence or Stamina.
you could just IMPROVE it. it's NOT an attack.either will do.

Anyway, Poison and Dark may look similar, but it doesn't mean they perform the same.

well, they're both awfull
if any one is looking to buy some metal fusion beyblades go to rabiboys selling thread!!! =)
i dont think that belongs here and if anybody wants to buy from you they would post in your topic :\
awwww
You guys are ALWAYS fighting about beys. You might as well go start up a BeyBlade debate team or a thread, either way, it's getting kind of anoying!
who u talkin 2 fo???
fighting means their learning haha and we should fight for what we believe in no? though their isnt a certain point to where its not good or where one side is wrong
totally agree man...all i would like for people to do is look at my thread for just a minute pleaseeeeeeee
(Dec. 19, 2010  1:12 AM)Night Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  1:09 AM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote:

Okay.

I didn't say it sucks.
You could say what type of bey you want.
Attack, Defence or Stamina.

You guys are ALWAYS fight about beys. You might aswell just go start a BeyBlade debate team or something, either way, it's getting kind of anoying!
(Dec. 19, 2010  1:42 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: fighting means their learning haha and we should fight for what we believe in no? though their isnt a certain point to where its not good or where one side is wrong

that is true, I would fight for what I think is right, but they're literally fighting every time the other one posts something.
I'm not fighting. You're brother/cousin/i forgot just wants my attention or something, obviously. I'm tired, I haven't got the energy to fight.

Please, tell him to watch this.
okay.........oh, and he's my brother.
offtopic again guy's
He said he's already watched it and that you're a "bossy McWatermelon". His words, not mine.
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:00 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: offtopic again guy's

My brother also said that "it's a Random Thought thread so we can't get off topic, 'cause there's technically no topic". Again, his words, not mine.
The reason I will never buy Flame Libra is because I hate that Beyblade.
interesting.... why do you hate Libra?
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:01 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: He said he's already watched it and that you're a "bossy McWatermelon". His words, not mine.

My brother also said that "it's a Random Thoght thread so we can't get off topic, Cause there's technically no topic". Again, his words, not mine.

Your brother is really stubborn. I just tried to help him, but I don't even want to call him the B-word...

Let's stop please. Just don't reply to me... please.

(Dec. 19, 2010  2:04 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: The reason I will never buy Flame Libra is because I hate that Beyblade.

It's almost useless. I know.
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:01 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: He said he's already watched it and that you're a "bossy McWatermelon". His words, not mine.

My brother also said that "it's a Random Thought thread so we can't get off topic, 'cause there's technically no topic". Again, his words, not mine.

its BEYBLADE RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD is which we are currently posting on so yes it is off topic and could be considered SPAM
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:08 AM)Night Wrote:
[quote='Brooklyn-Z' pid='463319' dateline='1292720418']
offtopic again guy's

My brother also said that "it's a Random Thoght thread so we can't get off topic, Cause there's technically no topic". Again, his words, not mine.

Your brother is really stubborn. I just tried to help him, but I don't even want to call him the B-word...

Let's stop please. Just don't reply to me... please.

ok. IM NOT STUBBORN.With the type improvement thing, I meant either type (stamina or denfense) other than Attack