Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 19, 2010  5:49 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: um... there's nothing in your post, bestleoneblader

Ya there is. I edited it.
yeah, I saw that now, but it was posted before you edited your post. if someone posts something like that and you change it, you disregard what they said because at first it was correct but now it's wrong. aaaahhhhh I'm confusing myself with my explanation Pinching_eyes_2
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:06 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: yeah, I saw that now, but it was posted before you edited your post. if someone posts something like that and you change it, you disregard what they said because at first it was correct but now it's wrong. aaaahhhhh I'm confusing myself with my explanation Pinching_eyes_2

Okay...........
haha wow Blaze XD,but poor BurnPhoenix..
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:08 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: haha wow Blaze XD,but poor BurnPhoenix..

It's fine, I bought another one, and Metal Doesn't burn, so yeah...
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:11 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:08 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: haha wow Blaze XD,but poor BurnPhoenix..

It's fine, I bought another one, and Metal Doesn't burn, so yeah...

the burn wheel doesnt burn :T haha i could imagin my oppent going GO BURN PHOENIX and lighting his beyblade on fire during the battle
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:11 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:05 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: interesting.... why do you hate Libra?

Some blasted kid and his MF Flame Libra T125ES defeated me when I used one of the best stamina combos known to bladerkind...... Burn Bull 100WD.....

The score was

FL 2-1 BB

wow.......
I think earth is one of the best wheel. Ialso think that type stamina are the best.
i like Hell Kerbeces the best(the one on the right) its na total dog beyblade,the clear wheel is shaped like chains,and the metal wheel has those red dots like eyes and the face is just epic Joyful_2
The pictures in your sig weren't cut out well.

Hey, I wonder how the banner of the WBO looked like before MFBs. When Plastics and Heavy Metal Beys were the main attraction.
probably a pic of dragon instead of pegasis,anyways this is about the beyblade hobby Cute
(Dec. 19, 2010  7:26 PM)Night Wrote: Hey, I wonder how the banner of the WBO looked like before MFBs. When Plastics and Heavy Metal Beys were the main attraction.
Look at the announcement for the first Brad Day.
I didn't have time to look through the 35 pages I had left to read in case someone already noticed this, but did anyone else notice (by our standards) uncustomized Earth Eagle is actually a Stamina Type? Think about it. It has a Top-tier Stamina MW, Track, and Tip. Also, from different points of view it's a Defense, or Balance.
Anime: Defense
Box: Balance (What!?)
WBO's Standards: Stamina

LOL, it should be the first thing any stamina enthusiast buys from MFB.
(Dec. 19, 2010  9:57 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: The Clear Wheel is NOT Top TIer Stamina.

Most certainly not, but as a first purchase it's great. I picked up the Super Vortex Kit (LLDrago + Storm Pegasis) and Earth Eagle....because of how bad that stadium is Earth Eagle went undefeated. For Hasbro bladers it's a great choice.
id say Earth Vigro is a better choice,instead of Earth Eagle,but thats just me
(Dec. 19, 2010  10:01 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: id say Earth Vigro is a better choice,instead of Earth Eagle,but thats just me

well it depends if you want stamina or defense parts.
EA has 3 good parts though and EV has 2.
(Dec. 19, 2010  10:01 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: id say Earth Vigro is a better choice,instead of Earth Eagle,but thats just me

I still haven't found Earth Virgo, Poison Serpent, or Burn "Fireblaze" in my area.
(Dec. 19, 2010  10:03 PM)Evan Wrote:

I still haven't found Earth Virgo, Poison Serpent, or Burn "Fireblaze" in my area.

Earth Vigro is a hard one to find in stores,online you can find a lot,but depends on how much you wanna pay for it
Well,at least you have Beys in your area...the shelves in my local stores are THREADBARE for Beys (which is actually kind of a good sign,but irritating at the same time),and I kinda feel responsible as well.
(Dec. 19, 2010  10:07 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Well,at least you have Beys in your area...the shelves in my local stores are THREADBARE for Beys (which is actually kind of a good sign,but irritating at the same time),and I kinda feel responsible as well.

i have to go out into the country to buy mine and its not cheap due to the economy and why do you feel your responsible?
brooklyn-Z:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG STORY.

EDIT: Parts of that story are in this Youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS5xNdaosjg
okay....anyways i hope my parents ordered some beys OFFLINE for me,because if they bought them out in the country,thats like 40 dollars :\,anyways i figured out how to make a water stadium,you use a ptw stadium and you launch your beys and you spray a hose(not full blast) into the stadium while the beys battles haha,it sucks,i know
(Dec. 19, 2010  9:57 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: The Clear Wheel is NOT Top Tier Stamina.
Oh I messed up. Thanx.
(Dec. 19, 2010  10:07 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Well,at least you have Beys in your area...the shelves in my local stores are THREADBARE for Beys (which is actually kind of a good sign,but irritating at the same time),and I kinda feel responsible as well.

You don't have to tell me twice. Yesterday, I went to Zellers and found out Beys were 25% off! They ran out. Thank the lord for rainchecks!