Beyblade Random Thoughts

no I have never noticed
What? No... I mean, the protag beys RB was supposed to look the same, and lots of beys are getting evolved over a short period of time (e.g. Belials). Maybe that's what you mean?
mfb in my opinion was the best series because not only were the beyblades cool but the whole plot of the characthers especially ryuga getting owned by rago was amazing story. burst just doesn't seem to do that
got into a veryyy long argument about this so i need yalls opinion

was shu possessed by spriggan, acting like it, or somewhere in between?
I want an “ReQuest” driver that suctions like quest and then reboots like Ultimate Reboot.
I want a new dread phoenix replacement I miss him Unhappy
(Apr. 30, 2022  3:04 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I want a new dread phoenix replacement I miss him Unhappy

same
(Apr. 30, 2022  8:44 PM)micksterfist Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2022  3:04 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I want a new dread phoenix replacement I miss him Unhappy

same

u use to have one 2?
what is one sparking series bey you think hasbro pulled off better than TT? i think it would be hyperion burn TBH
(May. 03, 2022  2:00 PM)Burn87 Wrote: what is one sparking series bey you think hasbro pulled off better than TT? i think it would be hyperion burn TBH

Gonna say none of them since all of the Hasbro ones are objectively worse off. Less paint, less stickers, no gimmicks, less weight, easier to Burst, reusing old parts, etc. Using Hyperion Burn as an example, there's less paint and stickers (where the heck is the blue?), weight is almost half (41 grams vs 72 grams), no Limit Break gimmick, low Burst Resistance, and reuses the 6 Forge Disc, not even a SpeedStorm one.
(May. 05, 2022  4:39 AM)KIO Wrote:
(May. 03, 2022  2:00 PM)Burn87 Wrote: what is one sparking series bey you think hasbro pulled off better than TT? i think it would be hyperion burn TBH

Gonna say none of them since all of the Hasbro ones are objectively worse off. Less paint, less stickers, no gimmicks, less weight, easier to Burst, reusing old parts, etc. Using Hyperion Burn as an example, there's less paint and stickers (where the heck is the blue?), weight is almost half (41 grams vs 72 grams), no Limit Break gimmick, low Burst Resistance, and reuses the 6 Forge Disc, not even a SpeedStorm one.

ive been using Hasbro's hyperion burn lately and it doesnt burst nearly as often, and it has better stamina, and TT's hyperion burn is badly made overall and they never fixed the limit break gimmick with a remold, and even with a dash driver it bursts too often

Has anybody ever noticed that Genesis and Apocalypse are also dragons? this would mean that there are more dragons than 4, theres actually 6 dragons, fafnir, dragon, longinus, bahamut, apocalypse, and genesis

(Feb. 08, 2022  6:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2022  4:16 AM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: if womb is pronounced "woom" and tomb is pronounced "toom" why isnt bomb pronounced "boom"
ik this is off topic but
your mission is to not accept this mission

we drive in parkways but park in driveways

chai means tea, so when you say chai tea, you're rly saying tea tea

is water wet

is the color orange called orange because of oranges or are oranges called oranges because of the color orange 

why does your nose run but your feet smell

why call buildings buildings if they're alr built

when you choke a smurf what color does it turn

there are self-help groups

the m in atm stands for machine, but we call it an atm machine, same with pin, the n stands for number, but we say pin number

TOO MANY PARADOXES!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont think hasbro did any better than tt honestly
can I MAKE beyblade
isn't Lucifer also a dragon? if so, doesn't that make 7 dragons?
(May. 09, 2022  4:09 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: can I MAKE  beyblade

yeah 3d modeling i can make one for you just describe it
(May. 12, 2022  1:56 AM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote:
(May. 09, 2022  4:09 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: can I MAKE  beyblade

yeah 3d modeling i can make one for you just describe it

awesome! I have an idea for one if your interested!
(May. 12, 2022  1:56 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2022  1:56 AM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: yeah 3d modeling i can make one for you just describe it

awesome! I have an idea for one if your interested!

kk dm me
got u fam dmed
I feel like gatling dragon will have a db disk like legacy, and the driver could be charge metal dash or high charge metal.
(May. 12, 2022  8:17 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote: I feel like gatling dragon will have a db disk like legacy, and the driver could be charge metal dash or high charge metal.

Gatling parts have already been confirmed. Just look at its thread
IDK, I'm worried about BU for one thing. Its also affecting me regarding Journeys: too much surrendering to fan demand. While it is good, IDK why I have mixed feelings about it.
(May. 13, 2022  9:26 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(May. 12, 2022  8:17 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote: I feel like gatling dragon will have a db disk like legacy, and the driver could be charge metal dash or high charge metal.

Gatling parts have already been confirmed. Just look at its thread

thanks!

I'm hoping for a DB remake of chaos or amaterios. I was thinking of the amaterios having a db version of aero and metal assault or metal anchor, and my combo for chaos would be nexus +s in free spin mode and bearing dash.

(May. 07, 2022  10:46 AM)DedZeY Wrote:
I dont think hasbro did any better than tt honestly

laughs in garuda g3
Has anyone ever tried the combination of helios volcano and ignition '
I miss when we choosed "beast chips" only because we liked them and not because of performance. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about "choice" but it was fun to have the "beast" you wanted regardless of the other parts
I think that modifications are a sure way to get kicked out of tournaments...