Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hmmm, I wonder if it’s worth buying b-174 for Zone +Z?? Is it worth it? I have 3 stadiums already but not a burst one so maybe…
So given how heavy Beys have gotten in terms of weight in combination with the expanding width of Drivers, is it more viable to simply use the heaviest parts atop a flat, good LAD Driver like Destroy, or is there still a balancing act between mobility and weight in regards to mobile combinations?
(Sep. 16, 2021  3:15 PM)Cyberkirby Wrote: So given how heavy Beys have gotten in terms of weight in combination with the expanding width of Drivers, is it more viable to simply use the heaviest parts atop a flat, good LAD Driver like Destroy, or is there still a balancing act between mobility and weight in regards to  mobile combinations?
Well it depends, in the current meta beys aren’t much heavier, they just have more downward force. The weight is the same as it was when sparking was at the end. I don’t think drivers like destroy’ would do good at all in standard because, since the beys have so much downward weight, destroy’ doesn’t have enough stamina to outspin and not enough attack to k.o. beys. In terms of mobility, things like drift or evolution’ still move around fast, but things that are only semi-mobile like zone’ +z don’t move as fast.
Okay everyone, I’m not going to compete in any tournaments but I’m very curious as to what would be the most successful burst combo right now. Noticed in a post that MFB classics are banned in some formats. Is that because they’re too powerful? Any banned parts that are too powerful? Sorry for all the questions lately. I’ve been away for a while.
(Sep. 16, 2021  10:33 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: Okay everyone, I’m not going to compete in any tournaments but I’m very curious as to what would be the most successful burst combo right now. Noticed in a post that MFB classics are banned in some formats. Is that because they’re too powerful? Any banned parts that are too powerful? Sorry for all the questions lately. I’ve been away for a while.

Idk anything about beyblade that isn’t beyblade burst, so can’t answer that. But most successful burst combo in terms of the meta right now, assuming I have all the parts which I don’t have most parts, would be Dynamite (F gear) Perseus Over Bearing 0. This is simply because it has good same spin, enough LAD to draw against an opposite spin bey and re-start the match, or if the opposite spin bey doesn’t have good LAD it can outspin it. Plus it’s really heavy and has bearing and over so decent defense, and yeah. Good same spin combo that draws against opposite spin to restart the match, or beats it in opposite spin, and decent defense. The only ways to beat this combo would be a REALLY good same spin combo, a REALLY good K.O. Attacker, or a left-spin LAD bey on drift which bearing could still tie against. This isn’t a combo I would use in deck, but if I had the parts I’d use it in first stage. It isn’t one of my favorite combos, but i feel like it’s the most successful combo in burst right now. That’s just me though, and there’s always if you know how to control stuff, if it’s awakened, your mold, if you like the part, etc…
(Sep. 16, 2021  11:22 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  10:33 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: Okay everyone, I’m not going to compete in any tournaments but I’m very curious as to what would be the most successful burst combo right now. Noticed in a post that MFB classics are banned in some formats. Is that because they’re too powerful? Any banned parts that are too powerful? Sorry for all the questions lately. I’ve been away for a while.

Idk anything about beyblade that isn’t beyblade burst, so can’t answer that. But most successful burst combo in terms of the meta right now, assuming I have all the parts which I don’t have most parts, would be Dynamite Perseus Over Bearing 0. This is simply because it has good same spin, enough LAD to draw against an opposite spin bey and re-start the match, or if the opposite spin bey doesn’t have good LAD it can outspin it. Plus it’s really heavy and has bearing and over so decent defense, and yeah. Good same spin combo that draws against opposite spin to restart the match, or beats it in opposite spin, and decent defense. The only ways to beat this combo would be a REALLY good same spin combo, a REALLY good K.O. Attacker, or a left-spin LAD bey on drift which bearing could still tie against. This isn’t a combo I would use in deck, but if I had the parts I’d use it in first stage. It isn’t one of my favorite combos, but i feel like it’s the most successful combo in burst right now. That’s just me though, and there’s always if you know how to control stuff, if it’s awakened, your mold, if you like the part, etc…

Why not put the F Gear on it? I know you're going to say "F Gear has rubber so it has bad same spin" but it's compensated by its opposite spin performance.
(Sep. 17, 2021  7:51 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  11:22 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Idk anything about beyblade that isn’t beyblade burst, so can’t answer that. But most successful burst combo in terms of the meta right now, assuming I have all the parts which I don’t have most parts, would be Dynamite Perseus Over Bearing 0. This is simply because it has good same spin, enough LAD to draw against an opposite spin bey and re-start the match, or if the opposite spin bey doesn’t have good LAD it can outspin it. Plus it’s really heavy and has bearing and over so decent defense, and yeah. Good same spin combo that draws against opposite spin to restart the match, or beats it in opposite spin, and decent defense. The only ways to beat this combo would be a REALLY good same spin combo, a REALLY good K.O. Attacker, or a left-spin LAD bey on drift which bearing could still tie against. This isn’t a combo I would use in deck, but if I had the parts I’d use it in first stage. It isn’t one of my favorite combos, but i feel like it’s the most successful combo in burst right now. That’s just me though, and there’s always if you know how to control stuff, if it’s awakened, your mold, if you like the part, etc…

Why not put the F Gear on it? I know you're going to say "F Gear has rubber so it has bad same spin" but it's compensated by its opposite spin performance.

Oh, sorry. I meant to put f-gear on it. And f-gear actually has good same spin and opposite spin in case you didn’t know
Hey, does anyone know of a place where I could purchase custom color beys? Example: Perfect Phoenix, Armor from Revive Phoenix, ten, custom color meteor frame, and custom color eternal driver. For each different color on the bey you could select a new color for it, and then order it and it would ship to your house. If there isn’t anything like this I may start something like that to make money.
(Sep. 17, 2021  7:14 PM)NinjaCraft2000 Wrote: Hey, does anyone know of a place where I could purchase custom color beys? Example: Perfect Phoenix, Armor from Revive Phoenix, ten, custom color meteor frame, and custom color eternal driver. For each different color on the bey you could select a new color for it, and then order it and it would ship to your house. If there isn’t anything like this I may start something like that to make money.

There is recolors, but you can’t literally order custom versions of things that haven’t been released.
(Sep. 17, 2021  7:58 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2021  7:14 PM)NinjaCraft2000 Wrote: Hey, does anyone know of a place where I could purchase custom color beys? Example: Perfect Phoenix, Armor from Revive Phoenix, ten, custom color meteor frame, and custom color eternal driver. For each different color on the bey you could select a new color for it, and then order it and it would ship to your house. If there isn’t anything like this I may start something like that to make money.

There is recolors, but you can’t literally order custom versions of things that haven’t been released.

That, and any painted or otherwise recolored parts aren't going to be tournament legal.
Hi guys! Do you know if Rage Longinus Destroy' 2D double chassis (awakened) is any good?
Someone told me beyblade burst looks alike a mcdonalds happy meal toy

I told him he is a mcdonals happy meal toy

yeah that made no sense but he left me alone afterwards so I call it a win Grin

(Sep. 18, 2021  3:52 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys! Do you know if Rage Longinus Destroy' 2D double chassis (awakened) is any good?

Heard lots of people say Rage Longinus is really good, but I have no clue. Destroy' is pretty good for LAD, I know nothing about chassis', and I notice people using Rage a lot in combos.
(Sep. 18, 2021  3:52 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys! Do you know if Rage Longinus Destroy' 2D double chassis (awakened) is any good?

Ehh, 2D will still scrape on Destroy' from my experience.  Sadly, I think your combo could use a different chassis, as 2D removes the powerful upper attacks Rage brings to the table. You should probably stick with stock Rage if you don't want any major flaws. 
To sum it up: No, 2D(woke) is not a good option. I suggest you stick with 3A.
I'd like to mention something pretty cool

Hasbro seems to focus more on grabbing the interest of young kids. And I think that's a great thing, because with MFB everything was too expensive for most other kids and I never got the chance to battle anyone. Slingshock makes beys fast and wild and crazy. Maybe it's not practical, but it's really cool to young kids, plus, hasbro is less expensive. You can get single beys for 8 USD. TT is more expensive. Of course, you get better qualtiy with TT, but are little kids going to be getting the best quality things? Nah man.

Now with hasbro making beys more affordable, I have so many fellow bladers when I used to have none.

So hasbro isn't exactly doing the wrong thing here.

But yeah, unless you get pro series, hasbro's latest releases are sub-par in performance. All layers are hollowed out, you never get disc frames, metal isn't included on the layer, just metallic paint. And. Hypersphere performance tips. Are all. Exactly. The same.

Hasbro originals are real cool though.

Dullahan, Rudr, Sphinx, and Typhon are all pretty intriguing.
(Sep. 18, 2021  6:20 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:

Ehh, 2D will still scrape on Destroy' from my experience.  Sadly, I think your combo could use a different chassis, as 2D removes the powerful upper attacks Rage brings to the table. You should probably stick with stock Rage if you don't want any major flaws. 
To sum it up: No, 2D(woke) is not a good option. I suggest you stick with 3A.

I thought metal dragon heads on the ring could still be pretty good with 2d chassis' gaps lining up with it where rubber would come off of when awakened. Does it scrape really bad?
So for someone looking for any metal-tipped Driver, what would be the best bet for an Attack and/or Stamina-centric build? I just want a combo with consistent tip performance, and if RISE of all drivers can be worn down, I think I would want something that won't change (noticeably) for a long time.
(Sep. 19, 2021  4:58 AM)Cyberkirby Wrote: So for someone looking for any metal-tipped Driver, what would be the best bet for an Attack and/or Stamina-centric build? I just want a combo with consistent tip performance, and if RISE of all drivers can be worn down, I think I would want something that won't change (noticeably) for a long time.

There aren't many metal-tipped drivers out there for Burst, honestly, and of them only one is actually really any good.

For Attack Iron is best, being a better Sword in every place it counts (short of sheer weight, but it's not worth less grip and Stamina just for a little extra weight). They both have weak springs however, which will be a hindrance unless you plan on getting the Hasbro version of Iron. I could mention Charge Metal, but it's even burstier than Iron and Sword due to weighing way too much, and even double chassis cannot consistently keep it together.

For Stamina there's Orbit Metal (despite being classified as a Defense driver mouseball drivers like Orbit Metal have high Stamina and tend to be a little easier to KO), which is strictly better than Yard Metal which tends to be scrapey. Other sharper metal drivers like Wedge tend to be unstable and ironically poor for Stamina unless you get lucky to balance tune it absolutely perfectly and stop its wobbling. That being said the driver tarnishing will reduce the ability of the ball to spin, so you'd either have to keep it well polished or just use it as a metal ball and hope it spins as intended after a while. Weight does exist, but it's inferior even to a non-spinning Orbit Metal even if it generally lacks the instability of Wedge.
This is getting out of control
(Sep. 20, 2021  12:53 AM)Super A Wrote: This is getting out of control

What do you mean, "This is getting out of control"? This thread is used for people to share their interesting finds, or ask some questions. If you think this thread is too long, you can make a new random thoughts thread and get it reported.
random thought came out of no where
when beyblade launchers with solar panels
would be cool to like charge your launchers with solar panels and use your digital launchers
dont think its even possible or maybe it is idk
I imagined a Beyblade reference in Splatoon, but never like this.[Image: shield_by_naivintage_derjjmb-pre.jpg?tok...d7KeT4dSlM]
I've been reading a lot about Kei's experiences with an awakened/worn Rise driver... But I have no idea how to wear it outside of either effectively nonstop battling or resorting to less legal means of wearing the tip down. What does a worn Rise do that makes it so good?
(Sep. 25, 2021  2:01 AM)Cyberkirby Wrote: I've been reading a lot about Kei's experiences with an awakened/worn Rise driver... But I have no idea how to wear it outside of either effectively nonstop battling or resorting to less legal means of wearing the tip down. What does a worn Rise do that makes it so good?

High LAD that can tie with things like Bearing, Drift, Zone'+Z etc.
(Sep. 25, 2021  2:01 AM)Cyberkirby Wrote: I've been reading a lot about Kei's experiences with an awakened/worn Rise driver... But I have no idea how to wear it outside of either effectively nonstop battling or resorting to less legal means of wearing the tip down. What does a worn Rise do that makes it so good?

Awakened rise is good because it has very high/excellent LAD, can be banked to have good same spin, and can ride the ridge extremely fast to knockout beys doing a flower pattern, or beys that are stalling. I myself have been using a mostly awakened rise in battles and I’ve found it to be pretty good! I’m super hyped to bring some rise combos to the next tournament I go to!

Does anyone know where I can buy the god customize set?
(Sep. 24, 2021  12:54 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: I imagined a Beyblade reference in Splatoon, but never like this.[Image: shield_by_naivintage_derjjmb-pre.jpg?tok...d7KeT4dSlM]

I don't get it...