Beyblade Random Thoughts

Question about Dynamite F gear
Is it illegal to have the F gear on high mode?
It fits just fine on both mode
(This may looks like a dumb question, it's been a long time since I visit this website&play beyblade,for me at least)
I'm trying to make a list of Beyblade burst combos which should have been their stock combos
Guardian Kerbeus 8Bump Guard
Death Diabolos Wave 1B (because dragon uses 1a, then diabolos uses 1b)
Can someone help me I only have two lol
Hi guys, i have a weird question for you: i've been hating the new Dynamite Battle Stadium since the first seconds i saw how it worked with the new double tornado ridge stuff. Here's my point: i'm NEVER going to buy and use that waste of plastic, but at the same time i was wondering if any db part is a must have even for being used in the standard stadium. Giga disc is one of them, for sure. Layers are not that impressive so far, just like the drivers. Am i wrong?
I wonder if there's a way to stir up more interest for the game? Beyblade is dying and it would be a shame if it were to die completely.
(Jun. 09, 2021  3:31 AM)An ordinary guy Wrote: I wonder if there's a way to stir up more interest for the game? Beyblade is dying and it would be a shame if it were to die completely.

Takara Tomy is trying to do that by releasing new systems like Cho Z/Turbo Gachi/Rise Sparking/Surge and DB (Dynamite Battle)
(Jun. 09, 2021  3:37 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  3:31 AM)An ordinary guy Wrote: I wonder if there's a way to stir up more interest for the game? Beyblade is dying and it would be a shame if it were to die completely.

Takara Tomy is trying to do that by releasing new systems like Cho Z/Turbo Gachi/Rise Sparking/Surge and DB (Dynamite Battle)

But just look at the sales. They're decreasing by the year. It means that whatever TT is doing isn't working.
So I saw someone on Reddit using Mirage Lucifer in a CBT, which confused me a lot since I have zero experience with what you can actually do with Bey parts. I asked them how they did it, and they said they just flipped the Ring and slapped the Chip on.
I never felt so dumb in my life.
(Jun. 09, 2021  3:43 AM)An ordinary guy Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  3:37 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Takara Tomy is trying to do that by releasing new systems like Cho Z/Turbo Gachi/Rise Sparking/Surge and DB (Dynamite Battle)

But just look at the sales. They're decreasing by the year. It means that whatever TT is doing isn't working.

I guess the export/import regulations is an obstacle, also the deployment of TT product isn't equivalent. E.g current season with DB in Japan, other countries will get official distribution bout months or years, and the hype was gone cause stuck with older generation/system. That's other story when you buy it/individually import the product from Japan.
(Jun. 09, 2021  3:31 AM)An ordinary guy Wrote: I wonder if there's a way to stir up more interest for the game? Beyblade is dying and it would be a shame if it were to die completely.

burst is dying beyblade as a whole isn't
(Jun. 11, 2021  6:12 PM)JJustice Wrote: Okay so do you guys launch with your right of your left cause I can launch with both actually

This is where that post should have gone, WBO Random Thoughts is for (random) discussion about the WBO organization (basically about the site, Discord and such), nothing about to the game itself. This is the thread for that.

I pull the ripcord with my right hand while holding the launcher with my left. I can't get the same power if I switch hands.
(Jun. 11, 2021  6:29 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  6:12 PM)JJustice Wrote: Okay so do you guys launch with your right of your left cause I can launch with both actually

This is where that post should have gone, WBO Random Thoughts is for (random) discussion about the WBO organization (basically about the site, Discord and such), nothing about to the game itself. This is the thread for that.

I pull the ripcord with my right hand while holding the launcher with my left. I can't get the same power if I switch hands.

Okay thx I I'll post some where else next time ;-)
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:00 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Question about Dynamite F gear
Is it illegal to have the F gear on high mode?
It fits just fine on both mode
(This may looks like a dumb question, it's been a long time since I visit this website&play beyblade,for me at least)

This never really got an answer I've seen, but it does work fine in High Mode. The core holds it in place, like the armor does in Low Mode.
I deeply apologize for this post, it seems my sister knows my passwords.
For an absorb-beyblade is it better Universe driver or destroy dash ?
Ok so Takara Tomy released a video about Saber Valkryie and they actually said "Savior" but that might just be a mispronunciation but it still all they really talked about is the jumping gimmick
Quick question: what are midfakes?
(Jun. 15, 2021  9:50 AM)Lean Walhalla Wrote: For an absorb-beyblade is it better Universe driver or destroy dash ?

I suppose you could say it's similar to Universe, in that it tends to run around at speed earlier and is more stationary later in the match. Even then it's far harder to control over Destroy' or Universe unless your combo is Classic weight, so in Standard it's probably worse than both while being far better in Classic.

(Jun. 16, 2021  11:16 PM)Orbit Wrote: Quick question: what are midfakes?

Midfake are MFB era beys of questionable origin. It's currently unknown if they're authentic or not, and are known for having certain production codes on their boxes, grittier metal pieces, and higher chances of defects or unusual molding on their parts among other flaws.
I looked up Bell's mom and it showed me Free De La Hoya wait does that mean...
(Jun. 17, 2021  12:23 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I looked up Bell's mom and it showed me Free De La Hoya wait does that mean...
I think that means you got pranked.
(Jun. 17, 2021  1:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  12:23 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I looked up Bell's mom and it showed me Free De La Hoya wait does that mean...
I think that means you got pranked.

LOL
Just found an error in the anime if you look closely when Savior Valkryie burst Solomon it burst in 3, not 2 it's supposed to burst in 2 because it has a double chassis boom
(Jun. 18, 2021  10:40 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Just found an error in the anime if you look closely when Savior Valkryie burst Solomon it burst in 3, not 2 it's supposed to burst in 2 because it has a double chassis boom

Only Brave Valkyrie, Rage Longinus, and World Spriggan have chips that limit you to two teeth, so realistically Solomon should have more teeth to click than these other major double chassis forces. If anything it's an error that it doesn't use all four teeth on it's 2B chassis, not that it clicks an extra time.
anyone willing to be my sparring/practice partner cause I got some new boys i want to try out and some new combos just message back In private chat if you do and I'll try to set up a place and time thanks really need a practice partner oh and it has to be In Jacksonville NC for us to meet and beyblade

I ment to say beys not boys in my post
(Jun. 18, 2021  11:48 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  10:40 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Just found an error in the anime if you look closely when Savior Valkryie burst Solomon it burst in 3, not 2 it's supposed to burst in 2 because it has a double chassis boom

Only Brave Valkyrie, Rage Longinus, and World Spriggan have chips that limit you to two teeth, so realistically Solomon should have more teeth to click than these other major double chassis forces. If anything it's an error that it doesn't use all four teeth on it's 2B chassis, not that it clicks an extra time.

I think they meant that the disk part came off the chassis somehow when it burst.