Beyblade Random Thoughts

Please someone test my 0 bump combo and my jerk combo cause i did not get my regalia genesis yet
(Jun. 29, 2020  5:15 AM)kai edits Wrote: Please someone test my 0 bump combo and my jerk combo cause i did not get my regalia genesis yet

It is good because of bearing, but it is much better with the Big Bang armor.
(Jun. 29, 2020  5:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  5:15 AM)kai edits Wrote: Please someone test my 0 bump combo and my jerk combo  cause i did not get my regalia genesis yet

It is good because of bearing, but it is much better with the Big Bang armor.
Cause someone said my bearing combo was bad but if I can get my hands on regalia genesis I beg to differ
(Jun. 29, 2020  5:15 AM)kai edits Wrote: Please someone test my 0 bump combo and my jerk combo  cause i did not get my regalia genesis yet
I think you should ask that question on the beyblade customization this is not the place for testing combos
(Jun. 29, 2020  5:21 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  5:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It is good because of bearing, but it is much better with the Big Bang armor.
Cause someone said my bearing combo was bad but if I can get my hands on regalia genesis I beg to differ

Yeah basically Big Bang armor plus bearing is overpowered (at least as per my testing)
Where is it cause for me the search button thing is not working can you dm it to me needforspeed
(Jun. 29, 2020  5:23 AM)kai edits Wrote: Where is it cause for me the search button thing is not working can you dm it to me needforspeed 
Its no on the search button on this forum just go to the beyblade customize forum
(Jun. 26, 2020  2:02 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2020  1:55 AM)boogerman24 Wrote: Conspiracy Theory: Sparking was written slower at the start because of current events. Don't really believe this is true but it poked it's way into my head and was wondering about other takes on it.

If you're referring to the anime (everything up to when hyuga rematched silas at least), they stretched that to the sun and back cause idk. If it's just the story in general, Its going along at the normal pace in the manga, so just the anime I guess. Also, could you elaborate? Not sure if you mean the story went slower or its going at the normal place and just was written slower before production started.

I was just referring to the anime around episodes 1-7 I felt like they were going slow trying to build up it's hype. The Manga will of course go faster because they have to put multiple chapters into one Book. (CoroCoro has only released it under it's weekly issues hasn't it?) I just felt like the people behind the anime adaptation were running Sparking slower. I'm with you, I have no idea why they chose to do this if it really was intended to be made slower.
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:35 PM)boogerman24 Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2020  2:02 AM)snoc Wrote: If you're referring to the anime (everything up to when hyuga rematched silas at least), they stretched that to the sun and back cause idk. If it's just the story in general, Its going along at the normal pace in the manga, so just the anime I guess. Also, could you elaborate? Not sure if you mean the story went slower or its going at the normal place and just was written slower before production started.

I was just referring to the anime around episodes 1-7 I felt like they were going slow trying to build up it's hype. The Manga will of course go faster because they have to put multiple chapters into one Book. (CoroCoro has only released it under it's weekly issues hasn't it?) I just felt like the people behind the anime adaptation were running Sparking slower. I'm with you, I have no idea why they chose to do this if it really was intended to be made slower.

Corocoro only has monthly issues. And 1-7 was supposed to be slow, prob cause they needed to stretch the arc but didn't much ideas. The island arc rn is stretched, but feels a lot more natural.
What are the benefits of choosing nothing instead of absorb
I don't know if I should put this in the rage longinus thread or the variant lucifer thread so I put it here
I feel like the hype about rage longinus has gone down since we saw variant lucifer revealed or is it just me
Because one bad guy is gonna be cooler than the other and the cooler one is Lane! It's probably because Rage Longinus looks too similar to Zwei. Either that or it's because it's a returning beyblade and blader.
(Jun. 30, 2020  12:59 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: I don't know if I should put this in the rage longinus thread or the variant lucifer thread so I put it here
I feel like the hype about rage longinus has gone down since we saw variant lucifer revealed or is it just me
Yeah the hype does die but rage is currently the best left spin bey to have a upper attack it even broke fafnir rubber from what i can see
Are we just not doing Random Layer Collections anymore for Sparking? 😂😂
does anyone know how to search for trademarks.. Maybe we can do some digging in to find upcoming beyblade releases
Someone test my two regalia genesis combo it's
regalia genesis 00 bump extend plus
regalia genesis sting extreme dash
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What are the benefits of choosing nothing instead of absorb

Nothing is easier to control, but at the cost of lower Stamina and LAD. Overall Absorb is a pretty strict upgrade, so long as you can either control it or are using a light enough bey.
Is Beyblade burst rise really worth watching(I didn’t really like Beyblade burst turbo)
(Jul. 04, 2020  2:12 PM)MeteorPegasus Wrote: Is Beyblade burst rise really worth watching(I didn’t really like Beyblade burst turbo)
well it depends (it gets boring in the middle) but the ending is better i guess. I would suggest u watch sparking when it comes out in the dub ( after rise) or u can watch the subbed episodes on the respective episodes thread on the wbo
(Jul. 04, 2020  2:18 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2020  2:12 PM)MeteorPegasus Wrote: Is Beyblade burst rise really worth watching(I didn’t really like Beyblade burst turbo)
well it depends (it gets boring in the middle) but the ending is better i guess. I would suggest u watch sparking when it comes out in the dub ( after rise) or u can watch the subbed episodes on the respective episodes thread on the wbo
Yeah I would suggest doing what Vtryuga said. It all goes down after the championship arc.
What would happen if shu won in evolution instead of Valt
(Jul. 04, 2020  3:51 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: What would happen if shu won in evolution instead of Valt

Snake pit would probably take over and everyone (except for people like free and Valt) would take requiem project (also this belongs in anime and manga random thoughts or the what if thread)
(Jul. 04, 2020  4:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2020  3:51 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: What would happen if shu won in evolution instead of Valt

Snake pit would probably take over and everyone (except for people like free and Valt) would take requiem project (also this belongs in anime and manga random thoughts or the what if thread)
Ok sorry
Hi guys, just need purchasing tips. I already have Brave Valkyrie and Super Hyperion, do you think i need to get a left spin bey? Rage Longinus is very interesting, but 3A chassis is so sharp it can cut rubber parts from the opponents. I don't know, it's an issue to me. Mirage Fafnir is the other good left sparking bey, but it could be only useful against right spin opponents and maybe still outclassed by Lord Spriggan overall. What would you do?
Thanks as always 🙏
Why is battle tower stadium so prisey?!?!?