Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 07, 2020  12:32 AM)darthrusteze Wrote: Why is battle tower stadium so prisey?!?!?

technically it could be viewed at as 2 stadiums, so hasbro feels justified to make it a high price I guess lol
Retired MFB/0G blader here, can someone explain to me the different burst formats, what they consist of, and parts allowed in tournament play?

What's good y'all
Is it ok to quit playing burst not meta and started to play meta. What beys do I need to start being meta.
(Jul. 07, 2020  4:35 PM)kai edits Wrote: Is it ok to quit playing burst not meta and started to play meta. What beys do I need to start being meta.

Parts such as
Lord
Master
Judgement
Zwei

Heavy disks like
Blitz or Sting

Drivers
Dash attack drivers ( Destroy, Xtreme, Quick, Hunter)
Bearing
Xtend Plus

Any chips will kinda do as long as you got good burst resistance with something like Lord. Might wanna invest in Sparking stuff, like Brave, Rage, and Super. Just a couple of parts, not all.
For bearing and xtend Plus and master I have. Should I get regalia genesis as my first burst bey in a while
(Jul. 07, 2020  4:56 PM)kai edits Wrote: For bearing and xtend Plus and master I have. Should I get regalia genesis as my first burst bey in a while

Meh, it's not competitive really in all regards. Maybe try something like a newer Sparking bey or Zwei or Judgement. You also don't have Lord which is still good, but hard to get.
I don't really like the meta cause regalia genesis could be meta but people don't really test it with good combos
(Jul. 07, 2020  5:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: I don't really like the meta cause regalia genesis could be meta but people don't really test it with good combos
Regalia Genesis is carp.
(Jul. 07, 2020  5:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: I don't really like the meta cause regalia genesis could be meta but people don't really test it with good combos

The stock combo is good, but by now its outclassed. The layer itself is cool but I believe Prime Apocalypse and Big Bang have stronger mugen locks, Hybrid is pretty good though (for the right combos).
(Jul. 07, 2020  7:20 PM)snoc Wrote:

The stock combo is good, but by now its outclassed. The layer itself is cool but I believe Prime Apocalypse and Big Bang have stronger mugen locks, Hybrid is pretty good though (for the right combos).

From my testing the best infinite lock bey is regalia genesis with Big Bang armor
The infinite lock beys don't have good attack potential mainly due to the lock sponging up major KO attacks. Their shapes aren't fit for defensive or stamina combos either.
(Jul. 07, 2020  7:10 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Regalia Genesis is carp.

Have you tried regalia genesis with big bang armor 0 bump bearing
(Jul. 07, 2020  7:34 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  7:10 PM)g2_ Wrote: Regalia Genesis is carp.

Have you tried regalia genesis with big bang armor 0 bump bearing
Yes, it's overall outclassed by Master.
the rule Beyblade is same
is should own system call custom ranking for the first tournament got custom torment the  take picture of layer Beyblade  the allowed Beyblade for the tournament if you come to next evolution bey that fine make project aida  better people like love amv make fell amv blader  for this sytem any other idea post here
(Jul. 08, 2020  3:36 PM)rolltidenascar Wrote: the rule Beyblade is same
is should own system call custom ranking for the first tournament got custom torment the  take picture of layer Beyblade  the allowed Beyblade for the tournament if you come to next evolution bey that fine make project aida  better people like love amv make fell amv blader  for this sytem any other idea post here

I moved this thread to Beyblade Random Thoughts. It didn't belong in Burst Customizations subforum, and also I can't understand any of this.
Well, I just realized that I share a birthday with Joe Rurikawa/Lazure. I guess it's because of the double 7 lol
I should be getting a beyblade burst rise vertical drop stadium with Ace dragon and another Bay can you guys give me any pointers with the stadium?
(Jul. 09, 2020  2:26 PM)darthrusteze Wrote: I should be getting a beyblade burst rise vertical drop stadium with Ace dragon and another Bay can you guys give me any pointers with the stadium?
Get a different stadium Just don’t use it for testing because it’s not even close to a (ranked) tournament legal stadium.
What about the Colossus beystadium?
(Jul. 09, 2020  2:26 PM)darthrusteze Wrote: I should be getting a beyblade burst rise vertical drop stadium with Ace dragon and another Bay can you guys give me any pointers with the stadium?

Its good for hypersphere beys, and really fun to use. A more chatic stadium would be the orange one. But again, only use this with Hypersphere beys.
Did you guys see the new beyblades, also are they going to actually be released cause I would like to buy the new Salamander since it looks really interesting
(Jul. 10, 2020  1:47 AM)heyguysgoodluck Wrote: Did you guys see the new beyblades, also are they going to actually be released cause I would like to buy the new Salamander since it looks really interesting

Hi! Welcome to WBO!

I'm moving your thread into Beyblade Random Thoughts. Please use that thread for a while until you get a bit more used to the forums and what posts go where.
Has anyone ever broken a beyblade burst disk? I’m really curious to know.
(Jul. 11, 2020  2:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Has anyone ever broken a beyblade burst disk? I’m really curious to know.
My magnum broke about 2 years ago the plastic came off and the metal are dented
(Jul. 11, 2020  3:09 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  2:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Has anyone ever broken a beyblade burst disk? I’m really curious to know.
My magnum broke about 2 years ago the plastic came off and the metal are dented
That’s really interesting. Since you told me about your break I’ll tell you about mine. It’s not really that crazy but once I was playing with my single layer Neptune and Spriggan in a battle and when I launched them they both hit really hard. The recoil caused Neptune to get completely knocked out of the stadium (not even in the pocket but outside of the arena) and Spriggan immediately burst in that single hit. I’m not exactly sure what happened but I’m guessing my spread disk must have hit a wall because it has 3 gash marks on its side where metal had been.