Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 30, 2018  4:37 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: I was using my hS and everytime it changed it modes from defense to attack during the battle
Does this happen to everyone
Bcos this is my first time

Make sure the lock is set in place
Hey guys
As from the title
We r gonna discuss the same gimmicks from mfb to burst

Example.
Beat lynx (height adjustion ) - z achilles

Big bang pegasus ( final drive ) - god valkyrie ( reboot )

So yeah u can understand it so 
Feel free to post like these
Ch120- Xtend
D: D- Zeta
L Drago- Lunior
F230GCS- Destroy
B: D - Bearing
Xtreme- RF
Zephyr - HF
JOLT-LRF
spiral- LF
Beypoitner- Beylogger
Spin steal meteo ldrago - fafnir

MF tip - IRON driver

Delta drive - zeta driver
(Aug. 30, 2018  4:37 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: I was using my hS and everytime it changed it modes from defense to attack during the battle
Does this happen to everyone
Bcos this is my first time

Are you talking about the layer OR the driver ( Operate ) ??
METAL BALLS : Jade Jupiter ( MFB ) = Zillion Zeus , Galaxy Zeus
MB - Weight
PD - Yielding
ED145 - Cycle
C145 - Claw
D125B - Defense
JB/JSB - Needle
AS - Revolve/Eternal
HF-S - Trans
CS - Unite
RB - βite
DF145 - Flugel
Earth - Chaos
Kreis/Scythe - Tornado Wyvern
Blitz - Hell Salamander
Flash - Archer Hercules
Poison - Bump
(Aug. 30, 2018  12:42 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Im talking abt the driver

This Happens, all the time, You cannot lock it in defence mode, and even if you launched it stable, a strong blow for nL and BL can bring it off balance. Hence use Revolve or orbit or atomic
(Aug. 30, 2018  12:42 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Im talking abt the driver
The driver has the tendency to change its mode during battle 

Bit of an advice :  OP is not a good driver ! , change it to another driver !
when you put the translucent magenta in light , it glows
Smile
Maybe we should make mfb combo of burst beys with these parts
So I lost some of my collection once again when moving before I left for basic training. Not as bad as losing my childhood collection, but still a hard hit. The beys I lost have jacked up in price in the recent years. Which sucks since I probably won't be getting them again. I still have the boxes, forgot to grab the box they were all sitting in. I still have all my sealed NIB and NIP plastics. Current loss - Est 500 + based on current Prices.

In the past I've lost metal series dragoon, ariel 2, dranzer v2, dragoon v2, and other rare blades that are extremely rare and valuable now. Lost all these when my family moved over 10 years ago. EST LOSS is probably 2,000+ now considering the current prices to replace them.

Recently lost beys (Plastics from takara, hasbro, and sonokong) all assembled and only launched once each, not all were stickered either.

Takara:

Dragoon G
Driger G
Draciel G
Wolborg 4
Galman From RB7
Strata Dragoon G
Knight Dranzer - Sky Blue in no box packaging (sold like this)
Knight Dranzer - Purple in no box packaging (sold like this)
Roller Attacker - No box packaging (sold like this)

Hasbro:

Makendo
Bump King
Master Driger
Griffolyon 2

Sonokong:

Dranzer V
Dracel F
Dragoon S
Gold Dranzer S
Gold Driger S
Draciel S
I may be able to go to tournaments soon, Gonna have to get rid of most of my animals to make it easier to go for longer periods of time
Today I was doing a battle between F3 and L2, and I realized that when L2 hit Fafnir at high speeds, Fafnir almost like absorbed the attack and used it to make a wicked counter attack. I don’t know if this is anything to do possibly with the rubber being some sort of conductor to transmit the energy from L2’s attack into Fafnir to counter attack? Or possibly something to do with the Nothing Driver?
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:40 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Today I was doing a battle between F3 and L2, and I realized that when L2 hit Fafnir at high speeds, Fafnir almost like absorbed the attack and used it to make a wicked counter attack. I don’t know if this is anything to do possibly with the rubber being some sort of conductor to transmit the energy from L2’s attack into Fafnir to counter attack? Or possibly something to do with the Nothing Driver?

The housing of Hasbro's Nothing Tip is lower to the ground than the TT variant, which can catch the tornado ridge and speed up like an attack Tip. So Nothing could've contributed to the counter attack you mentioned.
(Aug. 30, 2018  5:32 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Maybe we should make mfb combo of burst beys with these parts
Probably Zillion Zeus 3 bite for jade Jupiter
(Aug. 31, 2018  9:17 AM)SprigganJoseph Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2018  5:32 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Maybe we should make mfb combo of burst beys with these parts
Probably Zillion Zeus 3 bite for jade Jupiter

Suits good
I have a suggestion.
Now there are too many threads to find each product thread.
And I always confuse which product has thread or not why don't you make thread list along with product number from B-01?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyblade:_Shogun_Steel

Just click it ( and read the PLOT area ) !!
(Aug. 31, 2018  2:44 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyblade:_Shogun_Steel

WHAT THE HELL
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:40 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Today I was doing a battle between F3 and L2, and I realized that when L2 hit Fafnir at high speeds, Fafnir almost like absorbed the attack and used it to make a wicked counter attack. I don’t know if this is anything to do possibly with the rubber being some sort of conductor to transmit the energy from L2’s attack into Fafnir to counter attack? Or possibly something to do with the Nothing Driver?

I would say it was because in same spin match ups rubber acts like breaks. The nothing driver helped deal with the recoil so l2 got knocked away and lost a lot of stamina. Grip attack
(Aug. 31, 2018  2:44 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyblade:_Shogun_Steel

(Aug. 31, 2018  2:44 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyblade:_Shogun_Steel

Shogun steel hatred person editedbit
(Aug. 31, 2018  2:50 PM)Battleburst Wrote:

WHAT THE HELL

(Deleted, I thought the page was back to normal).
So Hasbro Cho Z's are going to be called Slingshock?
The Rail Rush Battle Set looks good, but Slingshock?
Switch Strike sounded so cool, hoped they would give series a better name too.
Hopefully it grows on me.