Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yeah, those are the Burger King toys.
It had a stand for the figure with a small mechanism that would let you place their crappy plastic "Beyblade" on it and it would spin.
(May. 13, 2015  10:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 10, 2015  9:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I have to restrain myself from commenting on the attractiveness of two generations of Beyblade characters, seriously, hahah.

OK no, you have to, and I will totally chime in with my own thoughts in response.

Ahahah, sure ...

Well, it helps that we got to know basically the whole background story of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade characters and that those stories were rather interesting.

I also honestly cannot objectively establish whether my age in relation to the characters' age represents a factor in whether I 'relate' to the characters or not, but characters like Kai seriously only seemed like the very young adolescents they were when you saw an adult pop in right beside them in the same frame. So, I must have been around twelve years old at the time whereas Takao and the rest's ages spread from 12 to 14 between all three seasons of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, so that was clearly relatable, yet they also seemed older : I do think girls in particular tend to go for older guys instead of younger ones, in general. I may be wrong though, but even with Beyblade, Hasbro clearly used older boys in their advertisements because they know that older kids and young teens tend to look up to older adolescents at that point.

In comparison, and again I have no idea if this is just a perspective that I naturally and fortunately gained with age (because you are not supposed to be attracted in any sort of way to kids when you get to a certain age ...), but it seems to me that the way the Metal Fight Beyblade characters were drawn always only made them look like kids. Besides Kyouya and perhaps Benkei, I had no problem at all this time believing that they were twelve years old.

Now, Ryuuga and even Ginga sometimes were definitely really 'bada**', but I just really like them as characters, and I think it shows a lot that there is no way I would have enough content to write a page about Ryuuga or Kyouya as big as this longest page ever about Kai Hiwatari :
http://animemanga.worldbeyblade.org/inde...i_Hiwatari

So, there is no reason not to find Metal Fight Beyblade characters really, really cool, but there was nothing like episode 30 of Beyblade G Revolution, no really interesting stories, Ginga's father was never dead so that stopped being a touching aspect very quickly, characters did look like kids this time in my opinion, and there are probably more things to list as well.

There is most likely more to say on the subject, but so far this is what I have thought of in the last few days, hah. Oh, also, Bakuten Shoot Beyblade characters succeeded in being likable despite a highly questionable dubbing, whereas the Metal Fight Beyblade dubbing was closer to the original.
The dub of the original while different were still good series, well almost all of them(V-Force)...

Episode 30 of G-revolution was the most bizarre and I felt like MFB tried to be more realistic, as there were no bit beasts and physics and logic came behind the parts themselves.
(May. 15, 2015  7:32 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: The dub of the original while different were still good series, well almost all of them(V-Force)...

Episode 30 of G-revolution was the most bizarre and I felt like MFB tried to be more realistic, as there were no bit beasts and physics and logic came behind the parts themselves.

That said MFB is actually very irrealistic, such as generating eternal enegry from a Basalt Holorogram and destroying the Earth plus disrupting the ecosphere by a single bey.....
(May. 15, 2015  3:59 PM)TenshouYoku Wrote:
(May. 15, 2015  7:32 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: The dub of the original while different were still good series, well almost all of them(V-Force)...

That said MFB is actually very irrealistic, such as generating eternal enegry from a Basalt Holorogram and destroying the Earth plus disrupting the ecosphere by a single bey.....

Exactly, everytime they try and be more realistic or serious and see scenes like the damn Nemesis Rago, I just go "Oh yeah... realistic...(sarcasm)". The things I can say are more realistic is that the parts as I mentioned do determine a Beyblades special skill whereas Old beyblade anime was more on the players strategy. Not to mention that the "spirit" of LDrago (which I think was suppose to represent what the Beyblades are doing and aren't bit beasts) actually attacked Ginga and knocked him on the edge of the stadium platform, which by their logic would be a high RPM spinning metal blade attacking a player... Yeah... Unless the spirits like the Pegasis beast are actually real and aren't just to represent the battle in a beast form then that's kinda ridiculous.

That's not to say that old beyblade didn't have their share of unrealism, like Wolborg sending them to another dimension to finish a battle? Zeus destroys the Earth, talking Dragoon?! Etc etc, but they were at least all out with it. I think MFB is only a hair difference in realism, only more realistic by that much, and they still are surreal, eh... Moses used a beyblade to split the sea?! WHAT THE F-!
It's like a magical fantasy or something~
(May. 15, 2015  5:43 PM)Meta madness Wrote: It's like a magical fantasy or something~

I guess, in MFB it's as if the Bladers just imagine the beasts or something, which I doubt.
(May. 15, 2015  5:45 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(May. 15, 2015  5:43 PM)Meta madness Wrote: It's like a magical fantasy or something~

I guess, in MFB it's as if the Bladers just imagine the beasts or something, which I doubt.

Everyone can see them and stuff which makes them a worthy blader(I suppose since if you see them lolitmustbereal) but hey it's still a minor turn of events.

I doubt it as well since "Connections" are present and blader spirit and you beyblade and etc,etc...

If that is the case, Ginga won't be saved by a real pegasus (during the last chapter of MFB first season), Hell Kerbecs won't create a big-carp gate and fought Ginga along with Galazy pegasis in Pegasus form, and such.....
(May. 15, 2015  6:10 PM)TenshouYoku Wrote:

If that is the case, Ginga won't be saved by a real pegasus (during the last chapter of MFB first season), Hell Kerbecs won't create a big-carp gate and fought Ginga along with Galazy pegasis in Pegasus form, and such.....

Oh thank god! This actually would make the LDrago attacking Ginga less ridiculous, I mean, no one would hit a player with a spinning top, and Ginga couldn't have rose on Storm Pegasis, I'm not too sure on Hell Kerbecs hell gate, can spectators see it or is it just them, it's strange either way, it's not like there's a camera in it, even Talas dimension had it.
(May. 15, 2015  6:18 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(May. 15, 2015  6:10 PM)TenshouYoku Wrote:
(May. 15, 2015  5:45 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I guess, in MFB it's as if the Bladers just imagine the beasts or something, which I doubt.

Oh thank god! This actually would make the LDrago attacking Ginga less ridiculous, I mean, no one would hit a player with a spinning top, and Ginga couldn't have rose on Storm Pegasis, I'm not too sure on Hell Kerbecs hell gate, can spectators see it or is it just them, it's strange either way, it's not like there's a camera in it, even Talas dimension had it.

Finally being able to find my own account back.

Well if I recall correctly, the audiences only saw a big hell gate standing in the middle of the beystadium and Ginga, along with both Hell Kerbecs and Galaxy Pegasis were gone.
(May. 15, 2015  6:23 PM)TenshouTsubasa Wrote:
(May. 15, 2015  6:18 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(May. 15, 2015  6:10 PM)TenshouYoku Wrote: If that is the case, Ginga won't be saved by a real pegasus (during the last chapter of MFB first season), Hell Kerbecs won't create a big-carp gate and fought Ginga along with Galazy pegasis in Pegasus form, and such.....

Finally being able to find my own account back.

Well if I recall correctly, the audiences only saw a big hell gate standing in the middle of the beystadium and Ginga, along with both Hell Kerbecs and Galaxy Pegasis were gone.

I actually thought that but I always ask myself, "what's the point?" Since the battle is silenced away from spectators, I'm surprised no one was bored or had a suspicion of cheating.

Maybe these battles were over exaggerated but that's unlikely, it pretty much sucks that no one sees the battle in the hell gate, THEN AGAIN, there is hardly any battle at all in there so I guess the battle as a whole is even shorter and most of it must be waiting... Man that's gotta suck.
I think with MFB I remember originally that Kai-V said they were representations of the fight but by the end of the first series they clearly loosened that a bit haha and then just completely abandoned it really.
(May. 15, 2015  8:47 PM)Ultra Wrote: I think with MFB I remember originally that Kai-V said they were representations of the fight but by the end of the first series they clearly loosened that a bit haha and then just completely abandoned it really.

Gonna take a wild guess and say that Pegasus was asleep during the battle with Pieces and didn't bother to show off its face during that match.

Sad thing really...Now we get giant doors and people nearly dying and what not. OH JOY!~
Well episode 13 was early in the series, so I'm probably still allowed to pick on the scene LDrago attacks Ginga, as if the blade hit Ginga... I think 4D also proves that they altered the rule as Titi got scared of the Lion beast he saw, but Y'know what I'm kinda looking too deep into it.
(May. 15, 2015  9:59 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Well episode 13 was early in the series, so I'm probably still allowed to pick on the scene LDrago attacks Ginga, as if the blade hit Ginga... I think 4D also proves that they altered the rule as Titi got scared of the Lion beast he saw, but Y'know what I'm kinda looking too deep into it.

We're just scratching the surface.

Pheniox dropping into Darkness
Rejii turning to stone (Coma I believe)

etc...
(May. 15, 2015  10:01 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(May. 15, 2015  9:59 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Well episode 13 was early in the series, so I'm probably still allowed to pick on the scene LDrago attacks Ginga, as if the blade hit Ginga... I think 4D also proves that they altered the rule as Titi got scared of the Lion beast he saw, but Y'know what I'm kinda looking too deep into it.

We're just scratching the surface.

Pheniox dropping into Darkness
Rejii turning to stone (Coma I believe)

etc...

Obviously the worst is probably Horogium generating power on a giant hovering fortress, something that's a staple that I still find ridiculous is when Beybladers, especially Kyoya solve problems by pointing their beyblade at a giant wall/door, but I'll let that slide. Now for the real pooper scooper koopas...

We all know George and his need to push the limit as his shirt rips, but it is from the same series that has a small kid kicking a beyblade at a target consistently perfectly.

And ugh... I still can't get over those three idiots who can't figure out how to knock Proto Nemesis without just hitting it once and letting it land back in the centre!
I sometimes think that if I am a weirdo or not in launching.

Most people uses their beylauncher in the official way, ie Having the beylauncher's handle forming a 90 degree angle to the grip (L-shaped) . However I find this way difficult to launch my bey properly and uses the beylauncher with the handle forming a straight line with the grip (I-shaped) as I find this more comfortable to launch.

And I can perform sliding shoot and banking with my way of using the Launcher with grip, but I canoot if I do it in the official way.
(May. 16, 2015  9:26 AM)TenshouTsubasa Wrote: I sometimes think that if I am a weirdo or not in launching.

Most people uses their beylauncher in the official way, ie Having the beylauncher's handle forming a 90 degree angle to the grip (L-shaped) . However I find this way difficult to launch my bey properly and uses the beylauncher with the handle forming a straight line with the grip (I-shaped) as I find this more comfortable to launch.

And I can perform sliding shoot and banking with my way of using the Launcher with grip, but I canoot if I do it in the official way.

I launch this way too; I find it's easier to pull the cord out rather than towards myself, and it makes my launches more controlled since I'm not applying any angular force to the launcher.

If that's weird at least we're weird together lol Tongue_out
I am not sure where to post this thread, so I will just ask here (yes ive used to the search function lol)

What would tysons dragoon look like in MF saga? I am very interested in learning this. I cant really find something that would suit him. Maybe I am too picky...
Hum, L-Drago is pretty much the "new" version of Dragoon, with a lot of differences.
It's probably just the L-Drago Series with Four sides, however if it did have four sides, I can tell mode change will be impossible if it did the rotating 180 degrees thing.

I'm more curious in what Zero G Leone looks like, it would be cool!
The dude who has L drago reminds me of a drunk Kai who got lost in rays closet after stealing tysons dragoon and screwing with it.... Jus sayin.
(May. 17, 2015  11:47 PM)cookie22 Wrote: The dude who has L drago reminds me of a drunk Kai who got lost in rays closet after stealing tysons dragoon and screwing with it.... Jus sayin.

Ryuga? He more or less reminds me of that guy from Bakugan who appeared in the last episode of season 2...What was his name.....REN!