Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 04, 2015  4:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And if Beywiki was online you could even read the Thunder Dragon article that talks about all the differences plentily.

What happened to Beywiki? I can not access it. Is it down?
(Jan. 06, 2015  1:53 PM)Aurora.Light Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2015  4:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And if Beywiki was online you could even read the Thunder Dragon article that talks about all the differences plentily.

What happened to Beywiki? I can not access it. Is it down?

Yes,It's down.

Look at this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Schedule...-migration Smile
You know the Super Control Stadium and how it comes with disk and a ball? Let's focus on the ball; what if Bey-Ball became a legal WBO sport?
I wish metal fusion was still going on I hate shogun steel
(Jan. 11, 2015  2:16 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: You know the Super Control Stadium and how it comes with disk and a ball? Let's focus on the ball; what if Bey-Ball became a legal WBO sport?

Sounds good, but how would that even work? Ive tried it with ping pong balls for a lottery, and it seems like the balls fly at the sight of a beyblade, then again that idea would make use of those Metal Fusion Hasbro stadiums.
(Jan. 11, 2015  2:22 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2015  2:16 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: You know the Super Control Stadium and how it comes with disk and a ball? Let's focus on the ball; what if Bey-Ball became a legal WBO sport?

Sounds good, but how would that even work? Ive tried it with ping pong balls for a lottery, and it seems like the balls fly at the sight of a beyblade, then again that idea would make use of those Metal Fusion Hasbro stadiums.

I will post in WBO Organized Play Random Thoughts Smile I say BB-10 would be good for knocking it out. Anyways, I am going over to post there right now. Smile

Mine didn't come with discs or balls, not all do :\.
(Jan. 11, 2015  2:33 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

Mine didn't come with discs or balls, not all do :\.
I believe they're all supposed to, some sellers just don't include them. One of mine didn't come with the extra stuff.
And Hato, if you have the ball & discs, you'd know that this, unfortunately, isn't possible. With stamina and defense Beyblades, the ball just stays in the center & gets bounced around a little (unless you're talking attack types) but it's impossible to control it anyhow.
@[The Supreme One]
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...pid1252708

Ok, my thoughts are there, but possibly ping pong balls? I say (not to toot my own horn) is a (possibly) good idea, even if ping pong balls must be used Smile
First there was Swirl Fighter, NOW THIS?

http://m.letv.com/vplay_20021267.html

EDIT: Here's more, your welcome.

[Image: 24o0osx.jpg]
[Image: 2s6aiaf.jpg]

What the hell are these?

The beasts are cool, it's like Beyblade blended with LBX.

And according to Translate websites, it goes as "Hurricane Battle Kings 2"...

Huh?
(Jan. 18, 2015  1:55 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: First there was Swirl Fighter, NOW THIS?

http://m.letv.com/vplay_20021267.html

EDIT: Here's more, your welcome.

[Image: 24o0osx.jpg]
[Image: 2s6aiaf.jpg]

What the hell are these?

And according to Translate websites, it goes as "Hurricane battle fighting spirit king 2 of 02 sets"...

Huh?
Great...Another carpy rip-off.
It actually looks really cool, the designs are like Battle Strikers and believe it or not, they had plastics as well, I think, I really want the gold one!
It looks...eh...OK. The toys are nice looking but after watching it, the animation feels choppy.
Watched 5 minutes of it:
Intro is boring and way too long. I don't even understand what's going on..

Pharmist Wrote:The animation feels choppy
The show is too random along with that.
At least it's more complete than Swirl Fighter and doesn't have thick black lines like Top Plate.

Gee, what could come next...
I wonder what ever happened to Top Plate, speaking of that.

It'd be interesting to know if it was still going on in South Korea.
Perhaps it's still around and it just slipped under our radar, or maybe they failed so hard they were pulled off the store after the second season.

Anyway, I bet there's more spinning top shows out there.
This show also carries the name "Infinity Nado".
Oh god, it's dubbed.
I know, I'll post it in the Anime and Manga thread.
Seriously ? Another rip-off ?

(Jan. 18, 2015  2:28 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I wonder what ever happened to Top Plate, speaking of that.

It'd be interesting to know if it was still going on in South Korea.

We all know that there's a monthly Top Plate tournament in South Korea, it's a huge hobby. Serious
[Image: 258577_ebaa8b5a-8f3b-11e4-9678-53cc4908a8c2.jpg]

Yeah um...it is so similar that it even look like a Beyblade package.
The only thing worse would be if they made a Dragon Emperor/Overpower character, like Top plate did...

EDIT: Also, WOW, those look amazing in real life!

And if anyone feels slightly threatened by their potential strength...

You should be:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ekcw3OEatqU

Probably a bad combo but still.
[Image: long_than_sam.jpg]
[Image: 37230723.jpg]
They don't look that bad, (in my opinion)
They seem to be pretty strong, as they can take down a MFB beyblade, however it was probably a bad custom, or a good Hurricane top.