Beyblade Random Thoughts

Not sure if this would go here, but if anyone has a TT Fusion Wheel (As in the 4D Fusion, haha) and would be willing to do a few tests, please PM me- I'm working on developing a custom, but don't have the part myself, which is an issue. I don't really want to publicly discuss it yet (rather just have one person or a few know) since it's still in development, haha.

I put this here instead of Testing Requests, since for the time being, I'd like it to remain more private and not post the full combination there, haha.
Just realized, while putting the stickers on my Orojya recolor, that the chrome wheel has eyes haha
Never noticed that until now, even though I've had one for a while.
Hey, just wanted some input:
What you guys think the most rare Beyblades are from the MFB series?
I think I have a pretty good idea, but I just want to make sure I don't miss anything before I go on my search for cheap-yet-valuable ones.
(May. 23, 2014  3:59 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hey, just wanted some input:
What you guys think the most rare Beyblades are from the MFB series?
I think I have a pretty good idea, but I just want to make sure I don't miss anything before I go on my search for cheap-yet-valuable ones.

There's so many that are out there, but for me personally the rarest Beyblade that I own is Yellow Aries Mold 1. They were given away through the WBBA in 2008 and only 20 were produced.
Sweet. I actually haven't heard of that one before; I'll add that to my list.
Here's a picture and some more information about it: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-13-Ra...7#pid74627
Anyone here anything more about thebeybladeshop twitter account? Mana had mentioned it's run by hasbro but then got all mysterious about it
(May. 23, 2014  3:37 PM)Time Wrote: Anyone here anything more about thebeybladeshop twitter account? Mana had mentioned it's run by hasbro but then got all mysterious about it

I think those who have information cannot reveal it.
Awkward moment your Beyblades set off customs and they have to take a sample of your bag to make sure it's not dangerous. And had to explain hownintopped GBT2.
(May. 26, 2014  10:32 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Awkward moment your Beyblades set off customs and they have to take a sample of your bag to make sure it's not dangerous. And had to explain hownintopped GBT2.

When I got to customs at YYZ he saw my Hades Gate Stadium and talked to me about the Beyblades he has and asked to see my fastest one and my "best one", haha.

Same when I got there Friday night, but a different person when he saw my Beyblade case.
(May. 26, 2014  1:07 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2014  10:32 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Awkward moment your Beyblades set off customs and they have to take a sample of your bag to make sure it's not dangerous. And had to explain hownintopped GBT2.

When I got to customs at YYZ he saw my Hades Gate Stadium and talked to me about the Beyblades he has and asked to see my fastest one and my "best one", haha.

Same when I got there Friday night, but a different person when he saw my Beyblade case.

It was hilarious. Might be the lack of sleep and coffee talking, but still hah.
Anyone need assembly tools? Because I currently have a pile of over 50 of them.
...& don't even get me started on the Hasbro ripcords I never use
I myself kept them all until recently, when I decided to throw more than three quarters of them away. I usually keep everything I own "just in case", like for these just in case someone needed all the colours for a mural or snother form of art ... I decided that would never happen, hah.
There's pretty much no use for the Hasbro ripcords. Other than looking worthless, they're illegal in WBO play, right? I really only keep mine for the sake of plastics. (Color coordinated launchers and ripcords are where it's at for plastics.)
They aren't illegal lol. They're worse than Takara Tomy launchers, which is why no one who can buy internationally would use them :p
Honestly, I've been keeping mine for the same reason. Like maybe someday I'll come up with an idea for an assembly tool & ripcord collage... I have serious hoarder problems.
(May. 29, 2014  7:03 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: They aren't illegal lol. They're worse than Takara Tomy launchers, which is why no one who can buy internationally would use them :p
Honestly, I've been keeping mine for the same reason. Like maybe someday I'll come up with an idea for an assembly tool & ripcord collage... I have serious hoarder problems.

I was under the impression, for whatever reason, that only the longer ripcords were legal in organized tournaments. I don't quite remember where I got this information, though.
The Hasbro ripcords & the Takara Tomy ripcords are pretty much the same length. Nothing wrong with using accessories from an official beyblade producer :p
Really? I thought the standard winder from TT was about the length of a Dragon Ripcord from the plastics series. That's been the understanding I've had for ages. (over 60 teeth as opposed to the Hasbro standard of about 45). I may need to double-check, but I'm pretty sure that TT standard LL winders are significantly longer.
Huh? I'm talking about the launchers from MFB. Either way, Hasbro ripcords from the current series are in no way illegal lol
Yep. The ripcords packaged with MFB are the same length as plastics ripcords for Hasbro. Meanwhile, TT standard light launcher ripcords are a bit longer. Even the newer dragon ripcords are shortened to about the same length as a standard, under normal circumstances. After a double-check, there is about a 20 tooth difference in size between Hasbro standard and TT's standard.

Seems I was wrong about them being illegal. I wonder if they ever were? It would explain my thinking they were. Maybe I'm just not thinking straight.
Plastic gen dragon ripcords are within a few teeth of the length of current TT ripcords though and significantly more comfortable. I'd use them exclusively if they weren't so fragile and hard to come by.
(Jun. 08, 2014  8:08 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Plastic gen dragon ripcords are within a few teeth of the length of current TT ripcords though and significantly more comfortable. I'd use them exclusively if they weren't so fragile and hard to come by.

You can buy a SK Dragoon S and it has a Dragon Winder. About 20$+. Pretty cheap.
I was so excited when I saw this on my feed:

After I watched it, I had some mixed emotions. iTris was one of the Beybladers/Youtube Channels that really peaked my interest in Beyblade back when Metal Fusion first came to North America. It's really sad to see great people in Beyblade lose interest, even though it's understandable.

It's a real shame though, he was such an inspiration to me and I'm sure many others. Tongue_out
(Jun. 12, 2014  3:23 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I was so excited when I saw this on my feed:

After I watched it, I had some mixed emotions. iTris was one of the Beybladers/Youtube Channels that really peaked my interest in Beyblade back when Metal Fusion first came to North America. It's really sad to see great people in Beyblade lose interest, even though it's understandable.

It's a real shame though, he was such an inspiration to me and I'm sure many others. Tongue_out

Aw dang man.
I was wondering.