Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 26, 2012  7:17 AM)Cold Apples Wrote: its pretty funny that they call it tornado stalling. because stalling means staying in one place. tornado stalling means the bey spins all over the place. so that is funny.

Well if you want to consider the grammatical meaning of it, then by breaking the term; tornado stalling would mean- Staying at the Tornado Ridge
So even though it might seem wrong at first, it is quite correct (grammatically) IMO. Smile

Also hey, keep in mind that its not an Official term my TT. Its just a fan-invention, haha!
"Stalling" does not mean staying in place anyhow. "Stalling" is intentional time wasting.
Since "Tornado Stalling" is specifically avoiding conflict in an attempt to OS with a more aggressive beyblade, that seems pretty apt.
Upon closer inspection of my three Meteo wheels, I saw that there was actually three different colors! I know the blue one came with the purple CW but not sure which one came with the red and if the third has a even different CW :\
Yeah, the lighter gold is Sonokong/Takara Tomy, the brighter gold is Hasbro.
So the yellow is TT. Huh, I never bought any TT beyblades. Must've been given up at the World Championships XD
(Jul. 25, 2012  10:15 PM)Hazel Wrote: I finally got around to getting a regular Gravity Perseus... while assembling it, in my zeal to get the Face Bolt to line up properly with the CW the way it does in the anime/on the box, I scratched up the stickers on the CW, and had to just trash them...

I am exceptionally agitated by this... and my facebolt is screwed in so tightly that it may break, and it's still not lined up perfectly... I hate everything about the situation. The Perseus CW stickers are probably the ones I find most necessary to make the CW look complete... without them, it's just... so much worse off.

Haha, I always try to get the Face on straight. Best thing to do is if it doesn't line up, undo the Track and spin it 180 degrees and it should fit better. If worst comes to worst, a little bit loosey goosey doesn't hurt! (unless you plan on using it, which it doesn't seem like, haha.

(I'm pretty sure that's what I do, but the more I think about it the more I think I'm wrong, haha. Try it anyways!)
Does anybody else think Herculeo looks really nice with Killer? The designs match, and complement each other.
(Jul. 27, 2012  1:47 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  10:15 PM)Hazel Wrote: I finally got around to getting a regular Gravity Perseus... while assembling it, in my zeal to get the Face Bolt to line up properly with the CW the way it does in the anime/on the box, I scratched up the stickers on the CW, and had to just trash them...

I am exceptionally agitated by this... and my facebolt is screwed in so tightly that it may break, and it's still not lined up perfectly... I hate everything about the situation. The Perseus CW stickers are probably the ones I find most necessary to make the CW look complete... without them, it's just... so much worse off.

Haha, I always try to get the Face on straight. Best thing to do is if it doesn't line up, undo the Track and spin it 180 degrees and it should fit better. If worst comes to worst, a little bit loosey goosey doesn't hurt! (unless you plan on using it, which it doesn't seem like, haha.

(I'm pretty sure that's what I do, but the more I think about it the more I think I'm wrong, haha. Try it anyways!)

Given the 3-sided nature of Gravity and Perseus, only one orientation of the track even pointed it in the right direction.
(Jul. 27, 2012  2:59 AM)Imperial Wrote: Does anybody else think Herculeo looks really nice with Killer? The designs match, and complement each other.

I totally agree..
I honestly find killer an extremely ugly wheel, herculeo is a very pretty clear wheel, so it helps a little but it's still got this hideous... gnarled piece of scrap metal attached to it.
I agree killer is very ugly but I think that herculeo with Vulcan looks cool

I love zurafa clear wheel especially the one with poison zurafa
(Jul. 27, 2012  3:42 AM)th!nk Wrote: I honestly find killer an extremely ugly wheel, herculeo is a very pretty clear wheel, so it helps a little but it's still got this hideous... gnarled piece of scrap metal attached to it.

I'm personally quite fond of Killer, but only with Beafowl and a few other CWs on it.

(Jul. 27, 2012  3:43 AM)Dark Wizard Wrote: Who here HATES the Zurafa CW?

I don't hate the normal one, but it's not great... I really like the blue one, however.
I love the Zurafa clear wheel that comes with Posion Zurafa. It looks epic with a black vulcan, UW145, and DS. Vulcan Zurafa UW145DS, its obviously not a good combo but it looks cool.
Eurgh, I hate the Zurafa CW. Its too "ovalish".
I like blue zurafa CW and the Poison Zurafa one. It's an odd shape, but I like it.
my favorite CW has to be gemios I'm a sucker for the whole spirit vibe and the 1 and 2 just are gorgeous! Well detail waise it is...OH um is it bad that i got into plastics all because of polta? I mean sure polta isn't useable but um the bit beast is adorable and thats another thing i'm a sucker for "cute" things and so far bey wise I think it is the only cute bey out there...I could be wrong but hey who knows
(Jul. 27, 2012  4:36 AM)Clonetos Wrote: my favorite CW has to be gemios

Eh, the whole thing has too much of a flimsy design. Including Scorpio. (Click to View)
My favourite CW is definitely Meteo (Click to View)
*l-drago 2, not meteo.

my personal favorite is Capricorne, I love the Screw Capricorn one the best.

There should be a thread for favorite CW, can I make it?
The Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb Ver. CW is definitely one of my favorites, as well... but I'd say I have to give it to either Perseus(Defense) in black, or the purple Quetzalcoatl CW.
(Jul. 27, 2012  4:43 AM)TriSix Wrote: *l-drago 2, not meteo.

Haha, I always get those messed-up Tired

Nonetheless, both pieces are awesome.
I also like the shark design on the picses (Click to View)

I absolutely detest the design of Perseus. It is way to "roundish" per se. Really "juts" out everywhere. Irregular, non flowing shape. (Click to View)

Also, best track is definitely this: (Click to View)
I can't believe it took so long, but I think I finally found a good home for TR145: Basalt. If you look at Basalt's underside it even has six circles that are filled perfectly by the rollers! Someone posted Basalt ____ TR145RB a long, long time ago, and I have finally seen for myself the synergy there.

Basalt's imbalance and small radius make it "bounce" back upright when it's tipped over onto TR145's rollers, unlike on any other wheel where the bey starts spinning on its side. This feature is beautiful and gives Basalt TR145 customs a significant amount of extra spin time at the end of a battle.

I posted a combo that uses this in the Customs forum, but I wanted to post here too since I've been trying forever now to find a unique home for Basalt and TR145. Is this a top-tier synergy? I think it has potential, especially for Anti-Attackers, but we'll have to see. It's in my box now for sure, though!

Well someone already made one that is related to it but it also includes face bolts. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Your-Fav...-Facebolts
(Jul. 27, 2012  5:50 AM)Cosmic Wrote:

Well someone already made one that is related to it but it also includes face bolts. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Your-Fav...-Facebolts

Hazel revived the thread because I mentioned it.
(Jul. 26, 2012  11:37 AM)Ladidumdum Wrote: Yeah, the lighter gold is Sonokong/Takara Tomy, the brighter gold is Hasbro.
I simply love Hasbro for that brighter gold on Meteo. It looks a lot better, IMO.

(Jul. 27, 2012  3:56 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2012  3:42 AM)th!nk Wrote: I honestly find killer an extremely ugly wheel, herculeo is a very pretty clear wheel, so it helps a little but it's still got this hideous... gnarled piece of scrap metal attached to it.

I'm personally quite fond of Killer, but only with Beafowl and a few other CWs on it.

(Jul. 27, 2012  3:43 AM)Dark Wizard Wrote: Who here HATES the Zurafa CW?

I don't hate the normal one, but it's not great... I really like the blue one, however.

Ah, Killer! Even I like it only when with Beafowl.

The Zurafa CW... I don't like it personally, but it does look nice when coupled with the Zurafa Facebolt! Joyful_3