Beyblade Random Thoughts

So is it pretty much clear now that we will never see a Hasbro Sol Blaze? Or the movie?
I find that this competitive combo list looks so much like last years one
Quote:ATTACK

Flash-Lightning l-drago, best attack wheel.
Clear Wheels: Escolpio, Orion, Pisces, Horogium
MF(-H) Flash ____ (105/CH120/D125/S130/GB145/H145) (RF/R2F) Lightning l-dragoCH120RF
MF(-H) Flash ____ W145 MF-Lightning l-drago CH120XF

VariAres
MF(-H) VariAres (CH120/R145) (RF/R2F/LRF)-Gravity perseus because it spins in both directions.

Blitz
Clear Wheels: Unicorno II, Kerbecs- Vulcan Horuseus 100RF, used to be good but is now at the bottom of the bunch.
MF(-H) Blitz ____ (100/CH120) (RF/R2F)

DEFENSE

Duo-Earth metal wheel, because it is top-tier in both defense
and stamina
Clear Wheels: Aquario, Bull, Cancer, Cygnus
MF-H Duo ____ (BD145/E230) (CS/RB/RDF/RS/RSF)

Reviser Reviser-Basalt metal wheel ,as it is outrageously heavy and great in defense.
MSF-H Revizer Revizer (BD145/E230) (CS/RB/RDF/RS/RSF)

STAMINA

Phantom-Burn it is shaped like burn and can also be used in attack combos.
Clear Wheels: Aquario, Cancer, Cygnus, Hades
Phantom ____ 85 (EDS/EWD/WD)
Phantom ____ W145 (EWD/SWD/WD)
Phantom ____ BD145 EDS
Phantom ____ (TH170/230) D/SD

Duo
Clear Wheels: Aquario, Cancer, Cygnus
Duo ____ W145 EWD/SWD/WD
Duo ____ BD145 EDS
Duo ____ 160 PD
Duo ____ TH170/230 D/SD
The list looks nothing like it did a year ago... Today, there are top-tier parts and combos that serve similar purposes or share similar qualities to those that were top-tier then.

(Sep. 09, 2012  4:25 AM)abrakadabralaka Wrote:
Quote:Duo-Earth metal wheel, because it is top-tier in both attack and stamina

lolwut?
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
lolwut?
FIXED

I was thinking, am I the only one who finds it hard to consistently KO synchrome defense combos. (By consistently I mean 70% and up) Because I was trying to use Variares to KO it but found it very difficult.

Yeah, I can't touch Synchrome with a VariAres Smash Attacker in Right-Spin. :\
But, then again, that's what Stamina and Left-Spin's there for.
Last I heard variares wasn't particularly impressive in left against them. Actually, variares has always made poor use of left spin in general, honestly they should've given the dual spin to something better. Or just made a larger gravity lol.

As for the tier list comparisons, you've only drawn parallels either between stuff that's a given, stuff that you've misunderstood (Gravity Perseus and LLD were always very evenly matched, LLD was only clearly superior due to certain gravity combos not being discovered), stuff that is, surprise surprise - still good because they were well designed in some way, or things you've just blatantly imagined: MLD CH120XF was never on the competitive combos list.

Curious where you got last years tier list from, though?
(Sep. 09, 2012  8:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: Curious where you got last years tier list from, though?
I was reading around last year but never joined because I lost interest . But I still remember it .

Gravity perseus and LLD were evenly matched? LLD BD145LRF is much better than any any gravity perseus combo i've seen. But I might be biased cause I use LLD more than gravity last year in local tourneys.

(Sep. 09, 2012  8:19 AM)abrakadabralaka Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2012  8:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: Curious where you got last years tier list from, though?
I was reading around last year but never joined because I lost interest . But I still remember it .

Gravity perseus and LLD were evenly matched? LLD BD145LRF is much better than any any gravity perseus combo i've seen. But I might be biased cause I use LLD more than gravity last year in local tourneys.

I'm not even going to dignify this with a proper response.
(Sep. 09, 2012  7:12 AM)abrakadabralaka Wrote:
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
lolwut?
FIXED

I was thinking, am I the only one who finds it hard to consistently KO synchrome defense combos. (By consistently I mean 70% and up) Because I was trying to use Variares to KO it but found it very difficult.

i have trouble getting over 30% even with flash against MSF-L Reviser^2 BD145 CS... but then again i'm probably not the best attack user and my flash is rather worn, so xP
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS in attack mode... doesn't work. My sister and I were battling, and I tried launching it in attack mode, but it didn't even spin. At all! Angry Boost mode is beast, though! Grin
Attack Mode and Boost Mode are the same modes... Confused
Okay is it just me or did all the metal fight/metal fusion series beyblades that were in the anime and were not light wheels and that were balanced types had (without sticker) a red face bolt (dark wolf dark bull earth Aquila evil gemios (sorry if spelled wrong) and poison serpent

Only occurred to me now Unhappy
I am telling you, if I could make all Beyblade Stickers into Waterslide decals...I would in a heartbeat...
(Sep. 10, 2012  12:05 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Attack Mode and Boost Mode are the same modes... Confused

Then, what is it called when you flip the Boost Disk over so that it's not attached to the Hades wheel? That mode is the epitome of lame. Chocked_2
(Sep. 10, 2012  4:15 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote: Then, what is it called when you flip the Boost Disk over so that it's not attached to the Hades wheel? That mode is the epitome of lame. Chocked_2

You should really know by now that Beywiki exists.
lol u silly goose duck
Beywiki is your friend!

EDIT: Aaaaand Kai-V's done it again. xD
Sorry, Kai-V. Thanks to the both of you! XD I learned more about my bey than I knew myself! I really am stupid, aren't I?

I am a duck, not a goose. Angry
Duck, duck, goose.

You're not stupid, you were just ignorant, we all start out that way. So long as you learn from your mistakes, you'll wisen up and everything will be fine.
I saw a whole bunch of fake Beys at my church carnival, I saw a whole bunch of kids obsessing over them. I tried to tell them that they're fake..not Takaratomy, wouldn't listen. I felt bad Tired
(Sep. 10, 2012  2:40 PM)xSora10 Wrote: I saw a whole bunch of fake Beys at my church carnival, I saw a whole bunch of kids obsessing over them. I tried to tell them that they're fake..not Takaratomy, wouldn't listen. I felt bad Tired

You should have broke one as a demonstration, and showed them that it cannot be done with an official Beyblade ...
I'm glad but maybe it's just that seller but they're more expensive than the ones already out so what's the point buying from him. Also I don't see why Ifraid is a dollar more than Saramanda. There's no logic behind it. I think they're just basing it on Takara's prices even though that makes no sense since with Takara it's more expensive because Takara Saramanda is a booster.
Yes, I know that they're more expensive than others. I just picked that seller's items because they were the first to come up for me. I intended it to be a heads up that Sonokong Zero G Beys are now released, not "this is a good deal and you should buy from this guy."
I know that I just felt like telling you my random thought on them.
That "Warriors Ifraid" definitely makes it look like a fake ...