Beyblade Random Thoughts

Beyblades aren't intended to shoot out and hurt people.
Beywheelz aren't intended to go flying and break things.
It happens I suppose, but I'm sure the regulations for Beyblades and Beywheelz are different.
It was just an example. Look at the beyblade injuries thread and you'll see what i mean. What i was trying to say is, metal hurts more than rubber.
I think that's the point we're all getting at lol
(Sep. 03, 2012  7:01 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Beyblades aren't intended to shoot out and hurt people.
Beywheelz aren't intended to go flying and break things.
It happens I suppose, but I'm sure the regulations for Beyblades and Beywheelz are different.

We had beywheelz flying all over the walls at my last tournament. Almost got hit in the head with one.
(Sep. 03, 2012  7:09 PM)Beyniac Wrote: It was just an example. Look at the beyblade injuries thread and you'll see what i mean. What i was trying to say is, metal hurts more than rubber.

I'd rather take a Variares to the knee than a block of dense rubber to the face. Uncertain

Half, if not more than half of those injuries on the Beyblade Injuries thread, were not caused specifically by the stadium (Misslaunches, Improper use. ) and the ones that were caused by the stadium were trivial 5 min. pain.

Again, I really don't see where you're coming from, since the rubber is not hitting the same body part as the metal. Imo: A Cut > A Nosebleed.

(Sep. 03, 2012  6:44 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Like insomniac has pointed out numerous times, beywheelz should be thought of as "floor hockey" and beyblades as a board game. Can you play floor hockey near a tv? I hope not. Is it "unsafe"? It shouldnt be. And i would rather have a rubber wheel flying at my face than a metal top.

What if it keeps bouncing off the wall, then on your face, wall ,face, wall, face, wall, face... xD that wont happen thought. Sorry for the off topic.
(Sep. 03, 2012  6:59 PM)Meow! Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2012  6:44 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Like insomniac has pointed out numerous times, beywheelz should be thought of as "floor hockey" and beyblades as a board game. Can you play floor hockey near a tv? I hope not. Is it "unsafe"? It shouldnt be. And i would rather have a rubber wheel flying at my face than a metal top.

How is it that the tops fly up and hit your face, or near your face? I just don't think that is possible.....In all my years of using a takara tomy attack stadium, never once has a full beyblade flew up so high it could even come close to hitting another person's face.

The walls of the MFB attack aren't sloped enough to lift the beyblade that high consistently and upper is nearly nonexistent in mfb. Even DEMS couldn't lift another HMS higher than beywheels go.

Beywheelz are designed to be launched into the air. Spinning tops aren't.

A bey flew at my face, luckily i dodged it.
I got hit really hard on the head by a Beywheel.
It's just a short blunt pain, it isn't there long. If you bruise like fruit, you might have a problem with them, but otherwise, it's like talking a weak punch from a weak little kid.
Which has happened to me before, hah. Anyway, from what i gather, the reason beywheelz are so dangerous is cuz people cant use them correctly! And again, back to the whole floor hockey thing...
Can you really use something correctly that hasn't been tested?
(Sep. 03, 2012  6:27 PM)Tri Wrote: Most likely for safety. Hasbro probably doesn't want a beyblade getting hit out of a stadium that could hit stupid kids in the eye or face.

As I quoted, BB-10 with pockets. I see no problem in such a product. The pockets have to be wider and deeper, but other than that, no problem.
BeyWheelz Are really cool if you know how to use them! Grin
I've actually found that the pockets on Hasbro's older plastic gen stadium can cause Beyblades to fly out of the stadium and potentially hit you in the face. When a beyblade gets trapped in the pocket horizontally and has enough spin it can actually climb the wall and fly out (just like a Beywheel, hah). This happened once when I was blading with a friend and Dragoon's V's actually hit my hand and gave me a small cut.
(Sep. 03, 2012  9:19 PM)Deadpool Wrote: As I quoted, BB-10 with pockets. I see no problem in such a product. The pockets have to be wider and deeper, but other than that, no problem.

This would have been such a convenient solution for both Hasbro and Hasbro bladers. Maybe kids from Hasbro's research tests really just preferred flat, oval stadiums?
Considering what Hasbro has done in the past, 'research tests" don't seem like one of them. I'd like to see my idea taken into account, but Hasbro isn't about compassion.
(Sep. 03, 2012  10:44 PM)Deadpool Wrote: Considering what Hasbro has done in the past, 'research tests" don't seem like one of them. I'd like to see my idea taken into account, but Hasbro isn't about compassion.

Can we please keep the hasbro hate to the hasbro thread? I understand people complaining about things that are very much relevant and recent, i.e. their metal fury line, but everything else has always been the same, and most of us are very, very tired of hearing it. It stays in the hasbro thread, and we stay sane, it's how it works.
I think beyblades because of the whole metal vs rubber thingy, an I've almost gotten hit in the face with a beyblade. I haven't yet gotten hit with a beywheel...
(Sep. 03, 2012  7:01 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Beywheelz aren't intended to go flying and break things.

Eh, this is just completely wrong. Did you even look at the demo the Hasbro representative did at the New York toy show ? It is obviously meant to do that, and considering how many things are placed on elevated objects or are even hung high themselves, of course you have a very high probability of hitting something with a BeyWheelz.
So, knowing that, kids or their parents should take the neccessary measures to make sure nothing breaks.
(Sep. 04, 2012  3:25 AM)Beyniac Wrote: So, knowing that, kids or their parents should take the neccessary measures to make sure nothing breaks.

So, knowing that, kids or parents should take the necessary measures to make sure their children don't get hurt such as knee pads or making sure they don't lean over the stadium while a battle is going on. Or even better: utilizing the kindly provided barrier takara tomy supplied!

People can buy knives, but it's unfair to sue the company if you cut yourself and it was clearly marked, "Sharp! Use Caution"

However, there are a lot of mysteries in the world. No one has the solid facts on why hasbro would release such a thing while not releasing stadiums with exits, so I'm going to stop posting here, because we are getting no where.

"Why will not walk the dog"
(Sep. 04, 2012  3:57 AM)Meow! Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2012  3:25 AM)Beyniac Wrote: So, knowing that, kids or their parents should take the neccessary measures to make sure nothing breaks.

So, knowing that, kids or parents should take the necessary measures to make sure their children don't get hurt such as knee pads or making sure they don't lean over the stadium while a battle is going on. Or even better: utilizing the kindly provided barrier takara tomy supplied!

People can buy knives, but it's unfair to sue the company if you cut yourself and it was clearly marked, "Sharp! Use Caution"

However, there are a lot of mysteries in the world. No one has the solid facts on why hasbro would release such a thing while not releasing stadiums with exits, so I'm going to stop posting here, because we are getting no where.

Lol Grabs

(Sep. 04, 2012  3:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, this is just completely wrong. Did you even look at the demo the Hasbro representative did at the New York toy show ? It is obviously meant to do that, and considering how many things are placed on elevated objects or are even hung high themselves, of course you have a very high probability of hitting something with a BeyWheelz.

What I meant was that they're not intended to break things, mainly. I just added "go flying" in, because lol.
And yes, I did, saw it multiple times.

Doing this was pretty fun...
I'm not sure if this goes here or not, as it is a Beyblade Video, and it's a Random Thought i'm having... But okay. Uncertain
(Sep. 04, 2012  3:57 AM)Meow! Wrote:

I was talking about beywheelz... -.-
So is there a reason no MWs ever get tested for destabilization anymore?
Well, usually in 4D and Zero-G, the MW is composed of many parts, and is thick. The only wheel I remember being tested as a destabilizer is Flame
Not all destabilisation takes place in the same manner.