Beyblade Random Thoughts

what if each spin track can use gimmics like the anime
(Oct. 03, 2023  12:58 AM)Deity Wrote: what if each spin track can use gimmics like the anime
Beyblade would be going crazy in sales then
Bro it's logik
Imagine if L drago grew faster in real life
(Oct. 04, 2023  8:36 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Imagine if L drago grew faster in real life

You mean spin equalization?
It's honestly way too early to speculate on this, but I am curious what X's first gimmick or "evolution" will be when the series progresses onwards from its early phases. With the focus on older players I hope that, whatever it is, it's designed and applied more thoughtfully than just being something that makes the Beys look flashier and cooler (something that has worked with younger audiences but probably won't be as exciting to a more attentive, competitive-focused older crowd). My main hopes are just that they introduce a considered addition to the gameplay and metagame, and that they, and I can't stress this enough, don't overcomplicate things. It's wishful (and potentially naive) thinking but I personally would love to see them go a long time with the current 3-part system and see how creative they can get within those limitations.
(Oct. 06, 2023  12:02 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2023  8:36 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Imagine if L drago grew faster in real life

You mean spin equalization?

yes like in irl when it spin steals, the rotation would grow faster
(Oct. 06, 2023  12:25 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yes like in irl when it spin steals, the rotation would grow faster

If ldrago is facing against a right spin bey, and the right spin bey is spinning faster than ldrago, when they collide, ldrago does indeed get faster. That's how equalization works. Ever hand spin vanish then launch a right spin at it? Heck with the right driver you can see this from stationary.
(Oct. 06, 2023  2:45 PM)fabelavalon Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2023  12:25 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yes like in irl when it spin steals, the rotation would grow faster

If ldrago is facing against a right spin bey, and the right spin bey is spinning faster than ldrago, when they collide, ldrago does indeed get faster. That's how equalization works. Ever hand spin vanish then launch a right spin at it? Heck with the right driver you can see this from stationary.

Really? carp I didnt know that. Does this work with L-Drago Destructor?
(Oct. 06, 2023  3:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2023  2:45 PM)fabelavalon Wrote: If ldrago is facing against a right spin bey, and the right spin bey is spinning faster than ldrago, when they collide, ldrago does indeed get faster. That's how equalization works. Ever hand spin vanish then launch a right spin at it? Heck with the right driver you can see this from stationary.

Really? carp I didnt know that. Does this work with L-Drago Destructor?

Works with all of them, although meteo seems to be the best in my experience. Hand spun meteo vs Bey ta Nemesis is insane
Ive seen hand spinning demonstrations with meteo l drago and they go crazy.
Brief first impressions of some of the new X parts: Orbit seems to be just fine, not excessively better/different than Ball but gets the same job done. I've found it to work best on stationary attack combos like DranSword/KnightLance 3-80, as with pure stamina combos it seems to be knocked around just a little too easily to have the same consistency as Ball. Definitely could come in handy for deck building if you're already using Ball on a combo. ViperTail does not seem to be very good at the moment. It appears to be knocked around very easily, and despite being one of the heavier Blades released its weight distribution isn't doing it any favors. I've had the most success using it on aggressive combos, namely 4-60T, but it's not performing nearly as consistently as DranSword, SharkEdge, or KnightLance. Please don't take this as gospel though - I currently only have a single winder launcher so I do not have the ability to perform good and proper tests yet, however this is what I've noticed from what I've currently been able to test.
(Oct. 20, 2023  4:35 AM)yumi Wrote: Brief first impressions of some of the new X parts: Orbit seems to be just fine, not excessively better/different than Ball but gets the same job done. I've found it to work best on stationary attack combos like DranSword/KnightLance 3-80, as with pure stamina combos it seems to be knocked around just a little too easily to have the same consistency as Ball. Definitely could come in handy for deck building if you're already using Ball on a combo. ViperTail does not seem to be very good at the moment. It appears to be knocked around very easily, and despite being one of the heavier Blades released its weight distribution isn't doing it any favors. I've had the most success using it on aggressive combos, namely 4-60T, but it's not performing nearly as consistently as DranSword, SharkEdge, or KnightLance. Please don't take this as gospel though - I currently only have a single winder launcher so I do not have the ability to perform good and proper tests yet, however this is what I've noticed from what I've currently been able to test.

I highly recommend Viper Tail 3-60F; not only is it able to dish out strong attacks, but it also has better AVA than the other attack blades. It does require a hard launch, but once you get that down, I find it to be quite a strong combination. In addition, it frees up the Dran Sword blade for the popular Dran Sword Ball combination.

I too find Orb to be a slightly worse version of Ball. It has similar stamina but a noticeable downgrade in stability and defensive capabilities. Really makes you wonder if using the second stamina combo is worth it, which adds extra complexity to the deck building process.
(Oct. 20, 2023  6:18 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2023  4:35 AM)yumi Wrote: Brief first impressions of some of the new X parts: Orbit seems to be just fine, not excessively better/different than Ball but gets the same job done. I've found it to work best on stationary attack combos like DranSword/KnightLance 3-80, as with pure stamina combos it seems to be knocked around just a little too easily to have the same consistency as Ball. Definitely could come in handy for deck building if you're already using Ball on a combo. ViperTail does not seem to be very good at the moment. It appears to be knocked around very easily, and despite being one of the heavier Blades released its weight distribution isn't doing it any favors. I've had the most success using it on aggressive combos, namely 4-60T, but it's not performing nearly as consistently as DranSword, SharkEdge, or KnightLance. Please don't take this as gospel though - I currently only have a single winder launcher so I do not have the ability to perform good and proper tests yet, however this is what I've noticed from what I've currently been able to test.

I highly recommend Viper Tail 3-60F; not only is it able to dish out strong attacks, but it also has better AVA than the other attack blades. It does require a hard launch, but once you get that down, I find it to be quite a strong combination. In addition, it frees up the Dran Sword blade for the popular Dran Sword Ball combination.

I too find Orb to be a slightly worse version of Ball. It has similar stamina but a noticeable downgrade in stability and defensive capabilities. Really makes you wonder if using the second stamina combo is worth it, which adds extra complexity to the deck building process.

I'll definitely try that one out! Is AVA Attack vs Attack? I'd definitely be interested in its use since I've really loved using DranSword Ball, but still like using more straightforward and aggressive Attack combos.

I figure using Orb on a stationary attack combo could be worth it because high recoil blades could benefit from higher stamina, but as it stands the gains would most likely be too marginal for the more noticeable losses.
Amazon is ripping off people. You can get the same beyblade x set on the main site for 10$ cheaper. The hell with amazon
(Oct. 20, 2023  9:17 AM)yumi Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2023  6:18 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I highly recommend Viper Tail 3-60F; not only is it able to dish out strong attacks, but it also has better AVA than the other attack blades. It does require a hard launch, but once you get that down, I find it to be quite a strong combination. In addition, it frees up the Dran Sword blade for the popular Dran Sword Ball combination.

I'll definitely try that one out! Is AVA Attack vs Attack? I'd definitely be interested in its use since I've really loved using DranSword Ball, but still like using more straightforward and aggressive Attack combos.

I figure using Orb on a stationary attack combo could be worth it because high recoil blades could benefit from higher stamina, but as it stands the gains would most likely be too marginal for the more noticeable losses.

Yes, AVA is Attack vs Attack. As for Orb, I haven't actually tried it on stationary attack setups yet, but I'll give it a go in a tournament setting tomorrow and let you know how it does. I figured the lack of defense would translate to a loss of recoil control, but maybe I'm not looking at it from the right angle. 🤔
(Oct. 06, 2023  2:25 AM)yumi Wrote: It's honestly way too early to speculate on this, but I am curious what X's first gimmick or "evolution" will be when the series progresses onwards from its early phases. With the focus on older players I hope that, whatever it is, it's designed and applied more thoughtfully than just being something that makes the Beys look flashier and cooler (something that has worked with younger audiences but probably won't be as exciting to a more attentive, competitive-focused older crowd). My main hopes are just that they introduce a considered addition to the gameplay and metagame, and that they, and I can't stress this enough, don't overcomplicate things. It's wishful (and potentially naive) thinking but I personally would love to see them go a long time with the current 3-part system and see how creative they can get within those limitations.

This is all thats on my mind lol, Burst was so flashy. The best beyblades have been ones with actual gimmicks and differences, even of the parts didn't end up being competitive, they were what made it fun to play.
X has gotta be like mfb right?
Does anyone know where to buy cheap beyblades? All of the beyblade stores in brazil have some ridiculous prices.
Ex: guilty longinus in america: 25 dollars
In brazil: 270 BRL
I hate Being a brazilian blader

(Sep. 29, 2023  4:49 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2023  11:59 PM)Idk what Wrote: Then im gonna be the first one. 
Not now tho becaus idk what i need to make a tournament (ex: how many arenas, where can the tournament be, etc)

Hey! Thanks for taking interest in organizing tournaments for your local community. It may seem like a daunting task at first, but once you actually start organizing, it gets a lot easier. In terms of the number of stadiums, you'll need at least one officially licensed stadium. It is recommended that you have more than one, but if we are talking about the bare minimum, it is possible to run an event with just one. Tournaments can take place at most public locations where the owner of said space is ok with you doing so. For example, most tournaments are either organized outside at public parks or indoors at hobby shops. Additionally, you'll want to make sure your location can support the number of people you expect to attend.

If you have any further questions regarding tournament organization, feel free ask; we are more than willing to help. If you do decide to pursue the organizer role and start the examination process, I wish you the best of luck.

Officially licensed stadium? 
It needs to be takara tomy or can it be the hasbro series one? (Even tho Both are pricey for me)
(Oct. 27, 2023  12:00 AM)Idk what Wrote: Does anyone know where to buy cheap beyblades? All of the beyblade stores in brazil have some ridiculous prices.
Ex: guilty longinus in america: 25 dollars
In brazil: 270 BRL
I hate Being a brazilian blader

(Sep. 29, 2023  4:49 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Hey! Thanks for taking interest in organizing tournaments for your local community. It may seem like a daunting task at first, but once you actually start organizing, it gets a lot easier. In terms of the number of stadiums, you'll need at least one officially licensed stadium. It is recommended that you have more than one, but if we are talking about the bare minimum, it is possible to run an event with just one. Tournaments can take place at most public locations where the owner of said space is ok with you doing so. For example, most tournaments are either organized outside at public parks or indoors at hobby shops. Additionally, you'll want to make sure your location can support the number of people you expect to attend.

If you have any further questions regarding tournament organization, feel free ask; we are more than willing to help. If you do decide to pursue the organizer role and start the examination process, I wish you the best of luck.

Officially licensed stadium? 
It needs to be takara tomy or can it be the hasbro series one? (Even tho Both are pricey for me)

For ranked Burst, you’ll need one of the following:
1. Takara Tomy Burst Standard Stadium
2. Takara Tomy Burst DB Stadium
3. Hasbro Beyblade Burst Pro Series Stadium

For unranked, you can use any Hasbro or Takara Tomy stadium(s).
I like to think that beyblade x is the correct timline and that the past series are AU variations of events that happened. as such, i think that the blade breakers, gangangalaxy, bc sol, and team persona exist in the same universe. just a theory tho
yes i like gundam how could you tell?
Burst series got my rewatching a few episodes
I still wanna know where i can buy cheap beys
(Oct. 30, 2023  5:10 AM)Idk what Wrote: I still wanna know where i can buy cheap beys

Best place you're going to find real Beyblades for cheap is eBay or Facebook marketplace or equivalent. Mericari and a couple of other international marketplaces are a good place to look as well.