Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 19, 2023  7:02 AM)NightWolf Wrote: Just be Magneto and you will win every beyblade battle ever.
Nah just be Galactus or Doctor Doom
Is the new toy series out yet?
When you realize that in sparking the #1 and #15 ranked blader can beat the #2 and #3 ranked bladers in a tag team battle.
(Aug. 04, 2023  10:30 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Is the new toy series out yet?

Yes bro.
hey i am new to this can any tell me how to jone one
(Aug. 09, 2023  9:54 PM)haden Wrote: hey i am new to this can any tell me how to jone one

Join what?
he prob talking about a tournament (also hi)
(Aug. 11, 2023  12:53 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2023  9:54 PM)haden Wrote: hey i am new to this can any tell me how to jone one

Join what?

a tournaments
(Aug. 14, 2023  9:04 PM)haden Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2023  12:53 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Join what?

a tournaments

Go to the tournaments page and find a tournament near you.
(Aug. 15, 2023  9:54 PM)haden Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2023  12:54 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: Go to the tournaments page and find a tournament near you.

can i talk to you on the phone my number is ---------- i just still dont git it

1. Don’t share your phone number to strangers you barely know

2. There is a button called tournaments, you can click that. Or go to the main page, scroll to the tournament list, and select the see more/all tournaments button
Is X metal or plastic contact?
(Aug. 17, 2023  11:19 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Is X metal or plastic contact?

Metal. It's nice to see a fellow beyblade in this community.
(Aug. 17, 2023  11:50 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2023  11:19 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Is X metal or plastic contact?

Metal. It's nice to see a fellow beyblade in this community.

Have they stuck with left or right spinning or are they all double spin? Do they burst?
(Aug. 18, 2023  3:06 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2023  11:50 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Metal. It's nice to see a fellow beyblade in this community.

Have they stuck with left or right spinning or are they all double spin? Do they burst?

they burst. as of now all the beys are right spin, but we'll eventually get a left spin and dual spin bey
So X is kinda like a mix of mfb and burst?

How many X blades are out?
Just as information, is Beyblade Burst X Transformers confirmed yet?
(Aug. 21, 2023  6:14 PM)Sojin Wrote: Just as information, is Beyblade Burst X Transformers confirmed yet?

It was a thing. Only for the burst app though, the beys weren't actually made.
I've been gone for a few days now, so here's another random vs battle.
Payne vs Pri(Flame Pandora, no Xcalibur Launcher)
Battle takes place in Double decker DB stadium.
First to 3 pts.
Who wins?
Where does emperor forneus avatar attack comes from? Ik its a shark but does it come from some sort of mythology?
(Aug. 24, 2023  12:08 AM)Idk what Wrote: Where does emperor forneus avatar attack comes from? Ik its a shark but does it come from some sort of mythology?

It was named after a Great Marquis of Hell, and has twenty-nine legions of demons under his rule. He teaches Rhetoric and languages, gives men a good name, and makes them be loved by their friends and foes. He is depicted as a great sea monster in demonology.
(Aug. 23, 2023  11:09 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: I've been gone for a few days now, so here's another random vs battle.
First to 3 pts.
Who wins?
I thinks Payne would win. Pri doesn’t have a good counter to Prominence Shaker.
(Aug. 24, 2023  4:59 PM)Running Ronan Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2023  11:09 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: I've been gone for a few days now, so here's another random vs battle.
First to 3 pts.
Who wins?
I thinks Payne would win. Pri doesn’t have a good counter to Prominence Shaker.

Good point, but remember that Flame Pandora can increase it’s defense and stamina with wind and lightning respectively. I’d personally say that Prominence Shield is a winner more than anything else. If Pandora gets trapped in that, it’s an automatic win for Phoenix, since Pandora doesn’t have infinite stamina.
Do anyone have any information or update about Beyblade rising manga

Do anyone have any information or update about Beyblade rising manga
(Aug. 24, 2023  9:37 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2023  12:08 AM)Idk what Wrote: Where does emperor forneus avatar attack comes from? Ik its a shark but does it come from some sort of mythology?

It was named after a Great Marquis of Hell, and has twenty-nine legions of demons under his rule. He teaches Rhetoric and languages, gives men a good name, and makes them be loved by their friends and foes. He is depicted as a great sea monster in demonology.
Oh, well that was kinda dissapointing, i thought it was like some sort of sea monster like that was a history that pirates invented or something like that, well, thanks for awnsering my question