Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 25, 2023  9:17 PM)Idk what Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2023  9:37 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: It was named after a Great Marquis of Hell, and has twenty-nine legions of demons under his rule. He teaches Rhetoric and languages, gives men a good name, and makes them be loved by their friends and foes. He is depicted as a great sea monster in demonology.
Oh, well that was kinda dissapointing, i thought it was like some sort of sea monster like that was a history that pirates invented or something like that, well, thanks for awnsering my question

Oh a based a whale shark like demon creature.
(Aug. 25, 2023  9:17 PM)Idk what Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2023  9:37 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: It was named after a Great Marquis of Hell, and has twenty-nine legions of demons under his rule. He teaches Rhetoric and languages, gives men a good name, and makes them be loved by their friends and foes. He is depicted as a great sea monster in demonology.
Oh, well that was kinda dissapointing, i thought it was like some sort of sea monster like that was a history that pirates invented or something like that, well, thanks for awnsering my question

U mean like Davy Jones ship the Flying Dutchman? The one from pirates of the Caribbean?
What has happened
(Aug. 31, 2023  2:10 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: What has happened
Uhhh what do you mean? Nothings happened
(Sep. 01, 2023  3:31 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2023  2:10 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: What has happened
Uhhh what do you mean? Nothings happened

I was asking about the whole flying dutchman thing
(Aug. 26, 2023  1:43 AM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2023  9:17 PM)Idk what Wrote: Oh, well that was kinda dissapointing, i thought it was like some sort of sea monster like that was a history that pirates invented or something like that, well, thanks for awnsering my question

U mean like Davy Jones ship the Flying Dutchman? The one from pirates of the Caribbean?
Nah i mean like, megalodon, even tho he was real.

Ive Been asking something to myself the hole day, why is there no tournaments in Brazil?
(Sep. 25, 2023  9:57 PM)Idk what Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2023  1:43 AM)lil-iz Wrote: U mean like Davy Jones ship the Flying Dutchman? The one from pirates of the Caribbean?
Nah i mean like, megalodon, even tho he was real.

Ive Been asking something to myself the hole day, why is there no tournaments in Brazil?

Because there are no organizers there hosting tournaments.
How do points work on the japan app
(Sep. 26, 2023  2:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: How do points work on the japan app

There are 3 ways to earn points, 1.Scanning beycodes you get with purchases. Every product(besides accessories like the string launcher and grip iirc) comes with a QR code that can be found on either a box panel or card. After scanning the code, the amount of points you'll get are akin to the price of the product (I.E., Boosters are 1400 yen, so they'll give you 1400 points. Starters are 1980 so you'll get 1980, etc.). 2. The Shoot Gym. With the bey battlepass, you can play the minigame included with the app, the Shoot Gym. You simply launch your bey as hard as you can, watch the battle play out, and if you win, you get points. 3. Weekly missions. This also requires the battlepass, and the name is pretty self explanatory. Completing all your missions gets you up to 1000 points.

Using these points, you can attempt Rare Bey Battle Get(RBBG) battles. They cost 1000 points per attempt(may change) and allow you to have at chance at winning a rare bey. The end result of attempts are also completely random, including if you lose or what type of finish you get. RBBG beys require getting a certain win condition and beys may also be for purchase instead of being free.
Is the bey battlepass worth it?
(Sep. 26, 2023  3:32 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Is the bey battlepass worth it?

Not really since in the meantime you need to get JP releases of beys and RBBG prizes are a hassle to get if you don't live in Japan. Plus the game is not all that good at all.
This whole thing to me sounds like it takes alot of time
(Sep. 26, 2023  12:57 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2023  9:57 PM)Idk what Wrote: Nah i mean like, megalodon, even tho he was real.

Because there are no organizers there hosting tournaments.
Then im gonna be the first one. 
Not now tho becaus idk what i need to make a tournament (ex: how many arenas, where can the tournament be, etc)
As soon as you finish the organizers quiz be my guest
(Sep. 28, 2023  11:59 PM)Idk what Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2023  12:57 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Because there are no organizers there hosting tournaments.
Then im gonna be the first one. 
Not now tho becaus idk what i need to make a tournament (ex: how many arenas, where can the tournament be, etc)

Hey! Thanks for taking interest in organizing tournaments for your local community. It may seem like a daunting task at first, but once you actually start organizing, it gets a lot easier. In terms of the number of stadiums, you'll need at least one officially licensed stadium. It is recommended that you have more than one, but if we are talking about the bare minimum, it is possible to run an event with just one. Tournaments can take place at most public locations where the owner of said space is ok with you doing so. For example, most tournaments are either organized outside at public parks or indoors at hobby shops. Additionally, you'll want to make sure your location can support the number of people you expect to attend.

If you have any further questions regarding tournament organization, feel free ask; we are more than willing to help. If you do decide to pursue the organizer role and start the examination process, I wish you the best of luck.
infinite tournaments are upcoming
Has there been any mention of Hasbro Beyblade X? It would be great if they were cross compatible again.
(Sep. 30, 2023  1:13 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Has there been any mention of Hasbro Beyblade X? It would be great if they were cross compatible again.

What's confirmed is that it should be arriving around summer/fall 2024

What isn't confirmed but very likely is the beys themselves will be essentially the same as takara, just distributed by hasbro (so the only thing you'll have to worry about are the prices)
It would be nice, I ended up buying almost purely Takara for burst since you kind of had to choose one or the other.

Why do the beyblade x, have a rotatable facebolt type thing?
I ended up getting hellsycthe.

I <3 Gold Hellsycthe
(Sep. 30, 2023  3:39 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: It would be nice, I ended up buying almost purely Takara for burst since you kind of had to choose one or the other.

Why do the beyblade x, have a rotatable facebolt type thing?

the rotation makes them go faster. Why the gear chip rotating is visible might simply be a design choice.
The facebolt rotates 😱😱😱. That is epic
I like the plastic guard over the sticker in any case, in the mfb days those would get so beaten up. Are there really no additional stickers to be applied?
(Oct. 02, 2023  4:34 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I like the plastic guard over the sticker in any case, in the mfb days those would get so beaten up. Are there really no additional stickers to be applied?

None official besides campaigns TT has done for alternate DS gear chips.
I kinda like that, applying stickers was kind of a pain and then they tended to fall off again a day later anyways