Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 30, 2023  5:10 AM)Idk what Wrote: I still wanna know where i can buy cheap beys

Aliexpress, avoid fakes tho.
There seems to a weird situation with the Zero-G bey "Shinobi Ifraid 230WD" from Zero-G Random Booster Vol.1.  Some listings and videos have it with a blue Shinobi wheel wile others have it with a green one, for some reason.  What's the deal?  Is one of them a fake or was there a factory error that resulted in green Shinobis?
[Image: shinobi_ifraid_230wd_by_naivintage_dgeor...id6M91LxEA]
I'm hoping the Hasbro Beyblades return to being takara clones. I used to pick up large lots for cheap from thrift stores back in the mfb days, but I didn't really want hasbro burst

How many X blades are out now?
(Nov. 03, 2023  8:09 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I'm hoping the Hasbro Beyblades return to being takara clones. I used to pick up large lots for cheap from thrift stores back in the mfb days, but I didn't really want hasbro burst

How many X blades are out now?

The main releases are:
DranSword, HellsSchythe, WizardArrow, KnightShield, KnightLance, SharkEdge, LeonClaw, ViperTail, DranDagger and HellsChain.

There are 3 releases scheduled for December, but we've only been teased for 1 of them.
Already evs of 3 of them? Or is there some other system in place?
Evolutions or variants. They haven't placed as much emphasis on which it is in the anime or the manga.
Kind of a small first gen if it is evolutions
(Nov. 03, 2023  11:47 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Kind of a small first gen if it is evolutions

Well, they launched it in late summer.
(Nov. 04, 2023  5:08 AM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2023  11:47 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Kind of a small first gen if it is evolutions

Well, they launched it in late summer.

I guess, but there's only 7 if these three repeats are next gen. I feel like metal and burst had a dozen or two in the first gen
Helsycthe has finally arrived! Im thinking of doing a review of it on my channel!
(Nov. 06, 2023  2:04 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Helsycthe has finally arrived! Im thinking of doing a review of it on my channel!

You have a channel?
(Nov. 08, 2023  1:23 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2023  2:04 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Helsycthe has finally arrived! Im thinking of doing a review of it on my channel!

You have a channel?

ye, I haven't posted on there in almost a year though!

(Nov. 08, 2023  1:23 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:

You have a channel?

Yup even though I haven't posted there in a year almost
Hi guys, do you have any reliable tip on how to spot a pre-hybrid wheel midfake?
(Nov. 11, 2023  3:37 AM)BbladerIt/90 Wrote: Hi guys, do you have any reliable tip on how to spot a pre-hybrid wheel midfake?

Check the codes.
Im starting already find fake beyblade x beys. Bad sign
(Nov. 13, 2023  2:56 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Im starting already find fake beyblade x beys. Bad sign

Fakes have been around for months now. This is not surprising
That type of stuff just saddens me. Already midfakes too
(Nov. 13, 2023  2:32 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2023  3:37 AM)BbladerIt/90 Wrote: Hi guys, do you have any reliable tip on how to spot a pre-hybrid wheel midfake?

Check the codes.

OK, but what if they put a midfake bey into a legit tt box? Are there any particular signs that indicate the authenticity of the bey itself?

(Nov. 13, 2023  6:05 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: That type of stuff just saddens me. Already midfakes too

Unfortunately they've been around for months now, and i believe the term "midfakes" only applies to metal fight beyblades (takara tomy ones, hasbro beys are usually 100% real deal from metal masters onwards). The fakes from plastic gen, hms, burst and X are plain out counterfeits. No mid, just fakes.
(Nov. 14, 2023  8:43 PM)BbladerIt/90 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2023  2:32 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Check the codes.

OK, but what if they put a midfake bey into a legit tt box? Are there any particular signs that indicate the authenticity of the bey itself?
As I've said, the codes on the box. The chance of a seller putting a midfake in a box that has an official code is very low. But to tell the difference between a real and midfake would require having an official equivalent as a point of reference due to mids being high quality compared to fakes(i.e., trying to tell apart TT burst and Pro Series)
When I said midfakes I was referring to the other fakes there lol
Those aren't midfakes though. Midfake implies similar or same quality as the Takara Tomy originals, and also implies the absence of lead. The only unofficial X stuff that is out so far is not any of these things.
Serious question, but why hasn't takara sued these companies like flame and rapidity that are producing these counterfeit blades?
(Nov. 16, 2023  12:25 AM)megagekk Wrote: Serious question, but why hasn't takara sued these companies like flame and rapidity that are producing these counterfeit blades?

China cares not for your trademarks and copyrights.

Basically no legal sway in the countries that they're produced in.
Dont most fakes come from china?
Correct. That is why China not caring about other countries trademarks and copyrights is relevant. Because the fakes are mostly made in China.