Beyblade Random Thoughts

My brother was doing battles with Jade, and when MF-H Jade Uranus 145RF stopped and fell over on its side, Phantom Cancer AD145WD was still spinning UNDERNEATH the tilted Jade combo. It was (no joke) a millimeter away from touching Jade, but it spun true for another 30 seconds without any contact.
(Jul. 13, 2012  9:06 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I knew that plastic era logo looked familiar:

I remember watching Digimon and thinking that... lol
how much is a driger g worth do you think (not selling it just asking)
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:30 AM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote: how much is a driger g worth do you think (not selling it just asking)

You should ask in the Plastics Q & A topic.
I wonder how many Synchrom Boosters TAKARA-TOMY will release before they run out of Track+Bottom from the older Metal Fight Beyblade series to recycle ... SW145SD, 145D, C145S, DF145BS ...
They haven't used WD145D (or was it B? Can't remember) yet lol an
And DF145FS (or was it SF? Stupid memory)
Yeeeaaahh, not manymore lol. Maybe they will release RF again eventually? Gasp
(Jul. 15, 2012  5:07 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: They haven't used WD145D (or was it B? Can't remember) yet lol an
And DF145FS (or was it SF? Stupid memory)
They used both ... But in different sets.
It's FS/Flat Spike. SF is Semi-Flat.

They still have 145WB, 145WD, 230WD, T125ES, 135MS? ..
I hope they don't use 230WD or 145WD again. Tired
personally i wanna see TH170 or Ch120 get used again or maybe ED145,H145 (Fave tracks) as for tips i hope tips like CS and HF get more light.
CH120 is too short. Pretty much anything 125 and below scrapes so easily in Zero-G. I can see TH170 potentially coming back.
(Jul. 15, 2012  4:36 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: CH120 is too short. Pretty much anything 125 and below scrapes so easily in Zero-G. I can see TH170 potentially coming back.

wow so much for storm pegasus being in a zero g stadium but still we got the shortest of the short lets go for the left over heights!
Well, rubber bottoms are different. Because of the high grip they have on the stadium, they stay upright much more. A Tornado Herculeo 105F scrapes much more than 105RF because of that grip. With a better center of gravity that comes with a Metal Face, it scrapes even less.
Flame Byxis have very huge spin track very good beyblade.
(Jul. 15, 2012  5:00 PM)BattleLion Wrote: Flame Byxis have very huge spin track very good beyblade.
yeah but that spin track is also available on duo uranus,flash saggitario, and a whole slew of beys but still its ok in the least. CW looks nice
I got a new rocord spin time with my Phantom Orion B : D....6:05 YAYAYAY still no where near 7 minutes and i used a new LL2 and pulled my hardest Pinching_eyes_2
(Jul. 16, 2012  12:30 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: I got a new rocord spin time with my Phantom Orion B : D....6:05 YAYAYAY still no where near 7 minutes and i used a new LL2 and pulled my hardest Pinching_eyes_2

What stadium did you use?
Hasbro pegasus thunder whip. For some reason it only gets good times in that stadium ( 5:30 to 6:05) In others it dies out at around 4:30 and no i dont have a BB-10 attack until i see one for under $30.
I figured I'd post this here: I'm sorry for being so hostile in my custom thread. This isn't a good excuse, but I am feeling quite sick and am rather snappy because of it.

The thread was about the idea of a "Toppler" that is really top-heavy and uses RS's natural tendency to topple as a form of defense. Dracomageat came up with the idea and I tested the custom I posted, and after I noticed it beating all forms of Flash I could throw at it (it beat Tornado Stalling Metal Flat customs that Synchrom customs have trouble with, it beat TH170 Flash which most E230 customs have trouble with) I decided to post it. I'll get comparative results to show that the custom outperforms other standard E230 variants soon.
All the comments there were true, regardless the original idea behind it, which, even then, was not 'new'. MF Basalt 230 CS did the same thing, and even earned nicknames for the traits it exhibited (Toppler / Top-Heavy, etc). If you look at the global picture, the combo was 'typical'. You can't really deny that.

Having said that, I'm actually an avid advocate of any custom combinations in the Customization Forum, be it 'original' or not, provided they had valid tests, which you did. It was just a shame that you went on full on uncalled for rage for a simple comment.

This is an advise that I've given to members many times over and over again. If you've been online non-stop and feeling grumpy and burnt out, do not make posts / comments like that. It's not very becoming at all. You will regret it when your senses come back. Just log off, and cool yourself down. Come back later, ... way later, and give a proper response.
(Jul. 16, 2012  3:34 AM)Uwik Wrote: This is an advise that I've given to members many times over and over again. If you've been online non-stop and feeling grumpy and burnt out, do not make posts / comments like that. It's not very becoming at all. You will regret it when your senses come back. Just log off, and cool yourself down. Come back later, ... way later, and give a proper response.

That's exactly what I was feeling and how I feel now, and I think I'm going to follow that advice right now and chill for a bit.

And yeah, I see what you mean about the idea not being new, and that it shouldn't be treated as such. Moreso I was just finding it more effective than other, similar customs, which is why I posted it. Basically, while the idea might not be new, I was thinking it's time it gets revisited because it was solving a lot of problems I was seeing in the already very awesome E230 against the many colors of Flash.
(Jul. 16, 2012  3:43 AM)Ingulit Wrote: And yeah, I see what you mean about the idea not being new, and that it shouldn't be treated as such. Moreso I was just finding it more effective than other, similar customs, which is why I posted it. Basically, while the idea might not be new, I was thinking it's time it gets revisited because it was solving a lot of problems I was seeing in the already very awesome E230 against the many colors of Flash.

In any case, the whole concept could use freshening up with new combos. Feel free to PM any of the CMs / Mods to reopen you thread if you want to pursue more discussions / testings / what not.
Uwik, I have already offered Ingulit some solutions, do not worry.
(Jul. 15, 2012  5:08 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2012  5:00 PM)BattleLion Wrote: Flame Byxis have very huge spin track very good beyblade.
yeah but that spin track is also available on duo uranus,flash saggitario, and a whole slew of beys but still its ok in the least. CW looks nice

(Jul. 15, 2012  5:08 PM)Clonetos Wrote:

It is very good bey but When it's speed it slow down it get unbalance.. Same with Flash Saggitario...
I was thinking about the next TRU tourney and how epicly I'm gonna cream everyone with my ultimate combos that pretty much destroy my local metagame. I hope TRU holds another one in the US soon. Who else wants one to happen?
I'm drawing some of the "beasts" of the beys within the MFB some are redesigns and some are what i think they should be, Most recently I got done drawing kronos and I think I made him from a reaper to more of a plague doctor with a scythe, never knew why but i always thought it be more suited to the bey...
(Jul. 16, 2012  3:19 AM)Ingulit Wrote: I figured I'd post this here: I'm sorry for being so hostile in my custom thread. This isn't a good excuse, but I am feeling quite sick and am rather snappy because of it.

The thread was about the idea of a "Toppler" that is really top-heavy and uses RS's natural tendency to topple as a form of defense. Dracomageat came up with the idea and I tested the custom I posted, and after I noticed it beating all forms of Flash I could throw at it (it beat Tornado Stalling Metal Flat customs that Synchrom customs have trouble with, it beat TH170 Flash which most E230 customs have trouble with) I decided to post it. I'll get comparative results to show that the custom outperforms other standard E230 variants soon.

I feel it prudent to point out that you are the second member from Alabama to receive Advanced Status and then proceed to almost immediately snap Kai-V's head clean off in a thread over minor provocation.

I was the first, and my little fit was caused by basically the same external factor. So, Alabama-generated rage rolls right off of her by now, I'm sure, especially since she and I work together, haha.

That said, as enjoyable as an extremely thorough presentation is, it can be condensed somewhat without compromising its integrity, I think.