Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yeah, so maybe 90 or 100 would seem more apporpriate. 85 is a definite no (because it will scrape.)

My best bet is MF-L/MF-H Flash Escolpio DF105 R2F/RF/MF

As far as destabilizers go, I'll definitely have to think of something...
Erm, every time I launch MF MLD 85XF, I don't scrape... The easy way to not do this is don't give your launch an angle.
I'll give Flash a shot later today, hopefully that will solve the problem! But I'm content if MF MLD 85XF works better.
Just to stay on the safe side, give MF MLD 100-105 XF a go, Raigeko.
I hypothesize that the best possible counter for E230 in boost mode is...

MF-L LDG 100 CF
I only have the Assault Meteo L Drago, but every time I use Meteo and 85XF I can't get anything but scraping, haha.
Exactly Shaba (Meteo and 85+XF don't go.) I think the comitee should first test out MF-L LDG 100 CF.
I don't have serious issues with Meteo 85XF other than it not being effective against a whole lot of opponents.

Most left spin beyblades will destabilise E230 and do a bunch of other stuff as well.
th!nk: Isn't MF-L LDG 100 CF a better option overall when compared to MF MLD 85 XF ?
I was just saying how I didn't find MLD on 85XF to be useful, so take a guess? I don't own a CF, so I can't say for sure, but yeah.
I wonder which would do better though: MF-L LDG 100 CF or MF-L LDD 100 CF ?
This is completely directed towards Ingulit...

Ingulit: Try to see if a weak launched MF-H LDD/LDG BD145 XF can consistently defeat your Death Pegasus II AD145 WD. XF does have/posess slightly more stamina than both CF and GCF.

I remember when everyone at MD tournaments would SPAM Basalt... good times xD
which system seems to be the most fun and customizable at the moment? The reason I ask this is because i'm curious and want to know what you guys are thinking and to me so far its gotta be the zero G line.
Wouldn't that go in Ask a question, get an answer?
Not really, he's asking for our opinions, which is more of a random thought/discussion, though in terms of customizability there is really only one answer and it's a silly question to ask really...
(Jul. 10, 2012  10:18 PM)Tech Wrote: Wouldn't that go in Ask a question, get an answer?

yes and no in my opinion, yes because it IS a question but at the same time its a discussion that I want to bring forth to see what people think about beyblade as whole and how it has changed over the years.
Like I said before, I don't know how you all are scraping, just don't launch at at an angle or launch at full power, and tornado stall most of the battle. You guys are using a Metal Face, right?

And Clonetos, think of ALL the generations of Beyblade, and ask yourself that question again.
(Jul. 10, 2012  10:27 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Like I said before, I don't know how you all are scraping, just don't launch at at an angle or launch at full power, and tornado stall most of the battle. You guys are using a Metal Face, right?

And Clonetos, think of ALL the generations of Beyblade, and ask yourself that question again.

i did and i am thinking of it and lemme guess "plastics?" I say zero g is close to being a good series just give it time, I'm not trying to sound like a jerk or am i saying that ones better than the other I'm just asking what people think of then and now and how they changed over the years.
Hmm.. After a while of owning both, I think I prefer the LL2 over all string launchers.

It has a nice feel when you pull the ripcord out, and my friends and I noticed I tend to launch with string launchers a lot more lightly than I should, because I am so paranoid I will break it.

I don't know. I just like it more. It's also a lot easier to acquire.
I find String Launchers much easier to aquire, which is annoying because my launch with an LL2 is far superior and my special launch only works with the L/R LL2, both of which have now died on me.
(Jul. 10, 2012  11:45 PM)pocketpulls Wrote: Hmm.. After a while of owning both, I think I prefer the LL2 over all string launchers.

It has a nice feel when you pull the ripcord out, and my friends and I noticed I tend to launch with string launchers a lot more lightly than I should, because I am so paranoid I will break it.

I don't know. I just like it more. It's also a lot easier to acquire.

If you'll learn to use a string launcher right, you'll never pick up a LL2 again. Ripcord launching may feel more satisfying, but the LL2 is really, really awful.
(Jul. 10, 2012  10:27 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Like I said before, I don't know how you all are scraping, just don't launch at at an angle or launch at full power, and tornado stall most of the battle. You guys are using a Metal Face, right?

Don't ahve any R launchers, but I do have a bunch of beylauncher L's so I sat down and tried a couple things.

I'm assuming they're all launching at absolute full force with an xf-equipped spin stealing combo (lol), the amount of banking required for it to scrape out is more than I think anyone would be dumb enough to do, but full force XF spin stealer launching is something I can see people doing, as hilarious as it is - Self KOing at full force is a thing xf does by itself lol.

Launching at a relaxed level, IE not hulking out over it is more than enough to prevent any scraping for me.
I'm assuming the same, haha. You don't need it going around at 80 kmph, but you just need it to go around enough for it to tornado stall for a bit.
I tried Flash and Variares last night again and they just weren't cutting it at any height from 85-105. I also tried Lighting and Meteo again on different heights, and nothing outdid MF MLD 85XF. Then I began toying around with some other F series tips, and to no astonishment, MF Gravity Perseus (Counter Mode) 85MF did an exceptional job at doing what I was originally looking for in a combo, which was destabilize, and keep the chance of scoring a KO, while at the same time keeping the ability to OS if needed be. Damn, I love Gravity. It wasn't the best attack wheel ever released or anything, but it has so many uses, it's phenomenal. I love it.
When it was released it was probably the best attack wheel out, actually. Lightning was around the same performance, and vulcan had more power but was right spin only, but gravity was also heavier than Lightning which was nice.

LDD/LDG would be where you would be looking for what you are after, to be honest, they're the only two with the weight to do it. Dragoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon will probably do it decently too but yeah, it might also manage to have worse stamina than LDD/LDG which would be hilarious.
The Beywheelz tools look so much like the Battle striker finger things.
[Image: H373640000.jpg]
TAKARA-TOMY is doing some sort of giveaway of their three popular "hobby" toylines that includes M145 and Q, hah.
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/gan...asure.html
That clear wheel silluete looks like nothing released thusfar, which is interesting. Perhaps we get a new M145 Q beyblade. I was hoping we'd get an awesome recolour in pearl orange or something though since Q is a tip I use a lot and it would be nice to have an epic looking version.

As for gravity, I find it likes to KO upwards, which is good if you're sticking it on that height and should also add to its E230 destablising ability.