Beyblade Random Thoughts

Pegasis 145SF from Random Booster Aries is so industrial looking. All that intense red.
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:58 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Out of all of the Pegasis, I prefer the original over all of the others. I especially love Pegasis 145D, I can't get enough of that Black colored center. I have one for play, and one to sit in it's package up on a shelf and sit there and be pretty along with my other NIB beys. XD

I can't keep a bey NIB. I just stare at it for 11 minutes... Smithicide

Then I end up opening it. I haven't really had anything special to keep NIB anyways...

@Syncrystal
HNNNNGGG IKR
I see why Kei is after it... Or am I thinking of the wrong Pegasis from RB1?

@TriSix
I'm mainly keeping them NIB to sell in the coming years. We all saw what happened to Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT! I'm making sure that if that happens again, I'll be ready to make some money. Wink
I am personally more fond of Cyber Pegasis than any of the others. It's got the nice shape of the original wheel, with a nice clear wheel, and the MW is painted so it will never tarnish.

Galaxy Pegasis is also really nice, though. I kind of wish Big Bang had been inherently painted because of how well Galaxy turned out, but most of why I like Galaxy is just how tiny and compact it is.
You know the "TRAINING" Beyblade Ginga had would have made an awesome legend wheel. Not practical in any sense obviously, but still.
Hazel
Ah, Cyber Pegasis 100HF completely passed my mind. I'd probably put it 2nd out of my favorites. If I can, I'll get one someday to put up on a pedestal and stare at. Cute Haha, just kidding. I would LOVE to have that face, it's amazing looking.
Just bringing this up randomly, but do you think Takara-Tomy will make some sort of accessory to address the "easy part wear/breakage" in the Zero-G Attack Stadium? Parts that wear quickly in general really rustle my jimmies, and it rustles my jimmies even more that the Zero-G Attack Stadium just makes this a bigger problem. And the weight for Synchrom doesn't help this either... :\

Going back to the topic, I'll say Galaxy for my favorite of the "Pegasis" Beyblades. That ice blue on it...

@Raigeko: I totally agree! The Face motif for "Cyber" was awesome. Takara-Tomy should have made a "Classics" series of the older HWS Beys, slightly recolored, and with new motifs. (What I'd do for a Dark/Mad Cancer one...)

(Jun. 29, 2012  6:23 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @Syncrystal
HNNNNGGG IKR
I see why Kei is after it... Or am I thinking of the wrong Pegasis from RB1?

@TriSix
I'm mainly keeping them NIB to sell in the coming years. We all saw what happened to Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT! I'm making sure that if that happens again, I'll be ready to make some money. Wink

I believe I have a NIB Trygle 2 somewhere from years ago that my mom stored away, which I hope to find because I had a LOT of Plastics.
So my 6 year old son wanted to host an epic Beyblade tounament for his birthday. We decided to give all the kids the best goodie bags in the world - filled with Beyblades and candy... that paired with Storm Pegasus cake, can't get any better!

[Image: 01.jpg]

[Image: 02.jpg]

[Image: 03.jpg]
(Jun. 29, 2012  6:01 PM)TriSexy Wrote: I can't keep a bey NIB. I just stare at it for 11 minutes... Smithicide
Then I end up opening it. I haven't really had anything special to keep NIB anyways...

You understand me!

rb6freak,

Omy... Can I be invited to the party? GrinDD
rb6freak Can I also be invited? Grin

When ever I buy a bey that is painted, I always say to my self that I'm not going to use it. When It drops or gets a little scrape, I go hardcore on it. I just think that's random Tongue_out
rb6freak, can I have that Bakushin Susanow bag? Or at least be invited?
PLEASE?!
XD
Wow, that looks like an awesome party. If I were younger I'd have one like it for myself.

I'm the same way Nalu.
If it's painted, it CANNOT have any chips on the paint. Tongue_out
Cannot.
And if it does I'll either a. use it into oblivion, or b. if it isn't noticeable, I'll just leave it be.
[rb6freak]
Yo, where do you live? I can be a self-invited guest y'know.
*Shoots Portal Gun* I'll be there.

Random:

What happens when top rubber Fusion _____ 145D V.S. Meteo L-Drago Absorb 145D. Who wins 0_o
In general, Meteo L-Drago has far better balance, though I'm not familiar with that specific matchup.

EDIT: I have purchased a second Earth Virgo and compared the two. My results are as follows:
Battle Pack (Opaque): 4.58-4.61g
Metal Masters (Transparent): 4.49-4.52g

There is most of a gram's difference here but, oddly, it opposes the previous anecdotal evidence which suggested that the more recent and magnetic parts were lighter. Note that the MM version is still magnetic, just a noticeable amount less so.
Glad you guys like it, my son is going to overload with epic joy. Party it today at 1, if you're in Orange County, CA cruise on by, I made some extra goodie bags :-)
Haha, I'd come if I could.

I really hope that eventually some playmats like shown here that's under the BBG-11 Defense Type Stadium get released. I could really use them, hardwood floor isn't the best thing for tips LOL
Who else hates it when your on youtube watching a beyblade tournament, and then the comments are all: "I'll defeat all of you with my L-drago!".
That's a Nice party ya got thar......
be shame if someone were to crash it.........
>Wink

ah, I wonder what kind of other Bey events there could be...
For future reference, in the World Hobby Fair Beyblade tournament, there is a special challenge where you have to defeat Blader GAI.

Also, Blader Ken is definitely still there, which is awesome.
When only facing Legends, the Grand and Cyclone wheels are both increadible defense type parts. Poison is a little worse but still works, unlike Dark which (ignoring my super Dark wheel) is useless no matter what.
Drago, you keep making me want to suggest the "Lightweights Format" I keep tossing around in my head with all your posts like that. It would give wheels like you mentioned a chance to shine, but I imagine it would be hard to convinve TOs to run side events for the format. It would be fun, though :\
Light Weight gameplay sounds like a separate niche all it's own. That sounds very smart actually.
I've been suggesting a "Legend League" for a little while. The initial idea was to just allow legend series (including TT counterparts) MWs and Non-Synchromed Zero G wheels but 25 gram Forbidden got me thinking, perhaps there would be room for others. It would take a lot of testing to determine what should and shouldn't be allowed though and a lot of it depends on what Zero G does to the meta as it's possible that it could provide attack types that can deal with Grand and such.

EDIT: I may have een a little hasty in dismissing Dark. Dark Aquario BD145 CS is simply unbeatable by the legends I have (Night, Midnight, Torch, Counter, Hyper, Fury and Cyber). This is largely BD145's doing but swapping that out for H145 still gives a formidable defense type. Imagine Basalt Aquario BD145 CS without the ability to crush down on stamina types to outspin them. It's like that to these lightweights.

Current ban list: Basalt, Hell/Hades, All 4D Wheels, All L-Drago Wheels (allow them and you might aswell ban defense types from this meta), BD145.

EDIT 2: 3 videos of my "Legend League" stuff are up now in the videos thread, if you have any specific test requests, let me know.
(Jul. 01, 2012  2:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For future reference, in the World Hobby Fair Beyblade tournament, there is a special challenge where you have to defeat Blader GAI.

Also, Blader Ken is definitely still there, which is awesome.

14 Days or less

One of the many reasons I want need to move to Japan ASAP Tongue_out

(Jun. 30, 2012  6:47 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I really hope that eventually some playmats like shown here that's under the BBG-11 Defense Type Stadium get released. I could really use them, hardwood floor isn't the best thing for tips LOL
These mats are awesome too! But too bad they didn't let anyone take them. But I wish they'd release a beyblade tarp thing for outdoor tournaments, haha!