Beyblade Random Thoughts

I think a Metal Stone Face might have helped with the trajectory, or something like that.
(Jul. 02, 2012  10:29 PM)Syncrystal Wrote: I think a Metal Stone Face might have helped with the trajectory, or something like that.

I don't have one, but yeah. I'm sure that'll work magic.
im apart of team myth i have evil orso 145 hf destroyed twisted tempo and gravity destroyer
f
f
Not only is it not intended, but it is not possible nor legal ...
lol i read the replys before the video i thought it was actually doing good l_[]l_
I used to do that with normal MFB. Just assemble a Beyblade without the Metal. Pretty cool if you battle them with other "only plastic" combinations. You get to see the power of the clear wheel itself. Great video Tris!
Kai-V

I/we're pretty aware that all-plastic wouldn't be legal even without being noted. Of course.

It was just a thing to try, not to spread false information.
The parts visibly do not fit ... It is not just a matter of legality. Creating a term for it should not even be done ...
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I thought this could be fun for Beyblade stuff that doesn't really deserve its own thread but isn't a question.

It is the "Random Thoughts" thread. Jeez, its for fun! Lay off will ya?
Almost no area on this site is safe from public view ... Things like "Syncrystal" are definitely not ideas that should be spread in the community. We do have to remember that we are influential.
Then along side with the video should be a disclaimer you say? Andrew

Disclaimer: All things associated with the term "Syncrystal" or the synchronizing of two crystal wheels is completely illegal and not supported/ affiliated with the WBO in by means.
(Jul. 02, 2012  5:31 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2012  2:14 AM)Ingulit Wrote: I didn't think about banning the L-Drago wheels, how much of a problem were they?

-Lightning, when not held back by its now relatively light weight, is one of the most powerful attack wheels in existance. No legend defense combo will stand a chance against it.
-The reshuffle meteos are like lesser versions of Lightning. Still fairly powerful.
-Attackwise, regular L-Drago II is the worst L-Drago to the extent that it might be allowable if it werent for its ability to spin equalise. With this ability, however, defenders tend to be unable to outspin it (most battles end in a draw), which seems highly meta breaking.
-Metal Series L-Drago looks like it's the same as lightning (I haven't tested it).
-Destroy and Gaurdian are simply too heavy.
-Destructor remains to be seen.

Note: this is all from testing versus legends, were Earth to be the standard by which defense types were measured, these would likely all be allowable but including earth would likely rule out any use of legend defenders. Even Dark surpasses the majority of them when used well.

The format I was proposing would allow any wheel under 40 grams other than the ones I listed, so yes, Earth and the new Metal Fury line would be allowed. I didn't want to restrict things to just Legends, as like I said in my original post about this, I wanted to see how wheels like Divine would work under a different environment. If Lightning and Meteo are problems against all of the under-40 wheels, then they would certainly be up for debate as far as legality goes. However, I just wanted to see if such a format could be started, and the best way for that to happen is to ban as little as possible until it is proven something needs it. The chances of the format taking off are slim, though it would be a fun alternative metagame using parts we all already have.

EDIT: Syncrystal should still be allowed to keep his username, but the term Syncrystal should probably be dropped, heh
Does anyone no when there will be an official beyblade tournament in nebraska
Not the place to ask that bro. Check the official events forum.
Considering 145s are the new low tracks in Zero G, that will make 230s the new mid-height tracks in Zero G. Hmm, will they make new 'tall' tracks in the future? Beyond 230.
Maybe all those terrible posts in parts you want to see come true or whatever where someone typed a random huge number like 735 will actually come true?

No one expected 230, so who knows...
To be fair, a few people expected the same from 230. I certainly wasn't confident in it.

Our low track combos never stood a chance...
At 500, the bey WILL move like Jagger...
(Jul. 03, 2012  9:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: To be fair, a few people expected the same from 230. I certainly wasn't confident in it.

230 isn't that tall if you look at it. A "460" is two "230"'s stacked. That kind of track would indeed yield few compatible+sucsessfull combinations. Since the weight from the metal would have a very direct effect on balance.
You must remember, this was with only 145 out, and a metagame that was moving towards 85 for all types - something even taller than the already fading 145 tracks seemed like a ludicrous idea, and there was also no graduation between 145 and 230, unlike the wealth of tracks between 85 and 145 (and people thought that 85 would have massive scraping issues too).

Obviously, I think something like 735 is a ludicrous idea, and my whole post was just a joke about those suggestions, but as I said, I would have said the same about 230 back then.
(Jul. 03, 2012  9:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: my whole post was just a joke about those suggestions,

I know.
LOL, Uwik.
I often forget that Uwik probably has actually tried or at least seen stuff like that himself, in his crazy-awesome locale.
I'm not so sure about tracks higher than 230. Though most of the maximum series has been overshadowed in each bey's own respective "maximum-ness," 230 has thus far held steady as being the maximum height for tracks. Furthermore, they have released a "mid-height" track in 160 and its coming gimmicked variants. Finally, we have already seen that the 230 height has a lot of literal room for gimmicks due to how much space 230 gives the designers to work with. Thus, I think 145 will certainly be the short track height and 230 (or thereabouts) will continue to be the tall track height until the devs run out of both ideas for 230 and heights between the two like 160/165.
Ingulit: your ideas for the "Legend League" and mine seem very different. It my mind, the idea was to built a fair meta around the legends, not take everything pre-Maximum to recreate an earlier meta in which legends still sucked.