Beyblade Random Thoughts

Ingulit For some reason the tip area on my gravity demolition pack ch120 has gotten so loose in 145 mode that is is almost unusable. My orange tt booster ch120 is much looser on the actual disk you spin; however the tip is much more solid when in 145 mode so i prefer it over the hasbro still.
I keep ending up with l dragos >=|

I couldn't get a meteo because hasbro, and now I have like 6 meteo l dragos. >=/
Are they the different versions like rush,assault, and absorb or all absorb?
I have like 5 absorb versions. 3 regulars, a purple, and a gold.

Can't get rid of em, had 4 lightning l dragos at one time Uncertain
I hate my Hasbro Dranzer MS's RC. It sucks. Tired
Still having control issues? Even in Tornado balance?

If you really hate it I might buy it off you some time, but I think you should practice with it more, bank harder etc.
(Jun. 21, 2012  2:53 AM)Omega12 Wrote: I have like 5 absorb versions. 3 regulars, a purple, and a gold.

Can't get rid of em, had 4 lightning l dragos at one time Uncertain
How do you have so many? XD

Why does Hasbro's Beywheelz's faces look way too smexy? I might just get some to get the face, even if I can't use them.
http://www.rockmancorner.com/2009/08/boo...blade.html
I found this while searching on Google, regardless that it's fake I WANT IT!
I feel the exact same way. Sticking Zero on a Beyblade is way to sexy!! XD
Agreed. That bitchip would look nice on any real bey.
Assuming it both fits and is actually adequately printed, which is often not the case with fakes.
Of course, we could photoshop some Megaman X Face designs, and you could just print them on sticker paper and apply them to any Faces of your choice.
True, that would be easier than tracking down some old plastic fake.
And much better looking. Wink
How would MSF Orojya Phoenic ____ R2F/RF do in attack when compared to Flash ?
Not sure, really. Should probably put Orojya on top to make Phoneic go in the opposite direction, giving it more attack. Unless Orojya covers it up.. Also a bit hard to tell, since there's no track. Tongue_out

Bey-Heart
duuuuuudddee, we should totally make some Megaman stickers for plastics and MFB! That would be epic!
Somebody needs to post again in the Zero G Attack stadium thread Rai...

Top tier list IS Ready...
(Jun. 21, 2012  9:57 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Bey-Heart
duuuuuudddee, we should totally make some Megaman stickers for plastics and MFB! That would be epic!
You bet! XD Stick 'em on our Beyblades and make sure they get posted on TMMN. XD (And of course post them in case anybody else wants them) Tongue_out

Every time I look at my Beyblades, I always end up comparing the Metal Wheels. Some look nasty, some don't. It's so weird.

(Jun. 21, 2012  9:57 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Not sure, really. Should probably put Orojya on top to make Phoneic go in the opposite direction, giving it more attack. Unless Orojya covers it up.. Also a bit hard to tell, since there's no track. Tongue_out

Orojya probably covers up all of Phoenic's good smash points (considering it's about the same size as Revizer), so Thief Phoenic has to be in Crystal Up Mode with CH120R2F to make the most metal-on-metal contact with an opposing Bey at 145 height.

EDIT: In a BB-10, that is. Smile
Which Choice Is The Best For Attack In A "Standard BB-10" ? ( List From Best To Worst.)

a.) Flash
b.) Orojya Phoenic
c.) Phoenic Orojya
d.) Theif Phoenic (Crystal-Up Mode)

1. Flash is for sure.
2. I'd probably say Phoenic Orojya, if you're up against a lower opponent than yourself.
3. Orojya Phoenic.
4. Thief Phoenic.

EDIT: What the hell am I thinking, Thief Phoenic over Orojya Phoenic.
Non-synchrome Phoenic will not have enough weight against modern beys and flash is considered very good indeed. The others I don't know enough about.
Non-synchrome Theif Phoenic (Crystal-Up Mode) can acheive some Very Strong K.O's on MF-H Duo Aquario BD145 CS...

I want Carly to answer my previous question since she might know the most currenly about this topic aside from Rai and Me...)
All of my beys are weak, excluding Twisted Tempo 145WD and Flame Bull 100HF. I need to trade my other beys for better ones or something. I really want Hades Kerbecs and Poison Virgo. Now those are some butt-kicking beys!

I would like to battle my Twisted Tempo against a stamina type bey, like Hades Kerbecs or Flame Libra. Unfortunately, I do not know anyone with a stamina type bey. All of my little sis' beys are either pure attack or pure defense. Her friend Josh has all balance type beys, and my best friend Marissa has three Leones! She has Counter Leone, Rock Leone, and Thunder Leone! She's a Leone obsess... but I need to battle a stamina type blade! This just gives me more reason to buy Kerbecs!!! I'm gonna get a job in the neighborhood and save up!

Dracomageat - Modern beys??? Chocked_2
That's a great idea, getting a job for beys! I'd take the same initiative myself, if my neighborhood had anything to do. :V