Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 23, 2012  12:27 AM)th!nk Wrote: Then again, Australia.

That was going to be my response, really, hah.
Dragoon Gryph Face Mark :
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...4-3963.jpg

It looks stupid.
You only need those words to properly critique a simple drawing, heh.

Lol, nice find Kai-V.
Dude, what the hell is up with that face

Also, Orojya stickers... Impossible for me not to rip the damn things in 3 applying them, or even peeling them off with my gorilla hands.

Maybe that's why I break Beylaunchers too..
I think Takara should use a denser paper for Decals, this is paper on metal we're talking about....
Random Thought: Thief^2 is a pretty good attacker! Sadly I don't have parts necessary to test against! Uncertain Unless someone can give me a good defense custom to test against with Duo.
I didn't know you could actually fit (Syncrystal?) Crystal Wheels together without having launchers completely blocked away.... I just assumed they would be impossible to launch because of the spaces being too tight, my own half-carp analysis.

Though, it'd make sense, it looks like there's a barely visible size difference between the metal peg (chrome wheel) and plastic peg (the crystal).
(Jun. 23, 2012  6:08 AM)Syncrystal Wrote: I didn't know you could actually fit (Syncrystal?) Crystal Wheels together without having launchers completely blocked away.... I just assumed they would be impossible to launch because of the spaces being too tight, my own half-carp analysis.

HAHAHA. I KNEW I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.
And heeey. I made the Syncrystal thing up. ):
lol.
(Jun. 23, 2012  6:08 AM)Syncrystal Wrote: I didn't know you could actually fit (Syncrystal?) Crystal Wheels together without having launchers completely blocked away.... I just assumed they would be impossible to launch because of the spaces being too tight, my own half-carp analysis.

Though, it'd make sense, it looks like there's a barely visible size difference between the metal peg (chrome wheel) and plastic peg (the crystal).

If all of the Crystal Wheels I have are any indication, it is not possible at all to combine two Crystal Wheels - they don't fit together. The pegs are just far too huge, and that difference is only "barely visible" if you've never looked at one before.
I've gotten them to fit before, it's just difficult to do it.
(Jun. 23, 2012  5:37 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Random Thought: Thief^2 is a pretty good attacker! Sadly I don't have parts necessary to test against! Uncertain Unless someone can give me a good defense custom to test against with Duo.

Duo is currently one of the best defence wheels so it's a good opponent to test against. Any of the defence combos on the competitive list with Duo would be good.
(Jun. 23, 2012  2:54 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I've gotten them to fit before, it's just difficult to do it.

It is obviously not intended, though - they should not be able to fit flush against eachother. I've got two Guardian, one Pirates, one Thief, three Samurai, and two Shinobi. If all of them cannot fit together(which they cannot), it is the end of any discussions of legality. My two Guardians are my most "even" fit, and there is still a very massive gap between the two.
Hah, think I didn't know that? It's relatively obvious it wasn't intended.
I think people need to stop spreading any kind of misconceptions about it at all to those who are uniformed about the series. Three times in twenty-four hours I've had to inform people that it's not supposed to happen, and not legal.
Well I wasn't intentionally trying to spread lies or misconceptions about Zero-G, but it you see it that way I'll stop. Smile
I'm just making sure everything is clarified.
Random thoughts huh? BEYBLADE IS BETTER THAN CHEESECAKE
OMFG The Theif Phenoic I bought for like $10 is real!!! TT box and all!
You think TT will wind up making more humanoid beyblades? We got Ifraid so far and we also have golems so you think we may get a mermaid beyblade? Or possibly a harpy?
I really wish there were more bladers in Ireland, or at least ones on WBO who actually post (I can't say much i know)
(Jun. 23, 2012  7:52 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: OMFG The Theif Phenoic I bought for like $10 is real!!! TT box and all!

srsly??! Gasp

Wow, but I wanna hear from at least another member that's bought it from the same seller to make sure you weren't just lucky. If they're all really TP's, then I'm gonna need to purchase a couple more from him, ha ha.
I saw a legit one go for $2. Had I had money at the time, I would've got it. However I was able to snatch a Shinobi Orojya 145ES for $1.30.
Does anyone know that zero-g beys have different mold starting from revizer?The chrome wheels before revizer has a smaller "stud" that keeps the track in place.Because of that it caused major imbalance among them.Thankfully now the studs are much bigger and keeps the track in place.But as I bought pirates Killerken, Priates was in the old mold.This probably indicates that TT will most likely not invest money to upgrade the wheels before Revizer.
Thank God, I hate the really small studs on the wheels.
What Aries are you guys talking about?
(Jun. 24, 2012  5:45 AM)Photon Apple Wrote: What Aries are you guys talking about?

Ugh, deleting this post is impossible, Don't read this post. Read if you want, I don't care.
I'm sorry guys, I don't think Zero-G beyblades are my type. I prefer Metal Masters and Metal Fury but Zero-G looks cool, I didn't like the look of them. Metal Fury was just released in my local shops. I saw a Torch Aries with a glove, light launcher ands grip with handle. Should I get it? It's only 20 dollars, I'm glad it's the toy sale time.