Beyblade Random Thoughts

Fair enough.
I still want to see that beasty come to life though.
(Jun. 10, 2012  6:27 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2012  5:58 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yes, that was one drawback of 4D, which was worked upon very well while making the Zero G beys.
I like Zero G beys for the wide range of customizations they offer. But again, the combos aren't too many; as Zero G is nothing without Synchrom for the moment.
Still, there are/will be more number of combos in Zero G than in 4D due to obvious reasons.
The reason why I do not like Zero G is because I ain't really interested in those Zero G stadia. Confused
I had just started loving BB-10, you know!
But well, its just for the time being... I just need to see a Zero G stadium once, and probably I'll develop a liking towards it! Grin
Yeah, I'm wondering how Crystal Wheels will see competitive use... If they get any at all, that is.

I think if they come out with a Crystal wheel thats really nice and round with very little variation it could be very effective for a stamina blade. put that on Revizer which has the nice round outside, or a new wheel of course could fit the mold for stamina. but I think stamina will be the only type we'll use the Crystal Wheel on. everything else benefits from weight.
Anyone thinking Fury might find some Zero G use? It'd need a pretty imobile tip but It's a great stamina type wheel, works best with Leone.
(Jun. 10, 2012  10:15 PM)Klaus Wrote: I think if they come out with a Crystal wheel thats really nice and round with very little variation it could be very effective for a stamina blade. put that on Revizer which has the nice round outside, or a new wheel of course could fit the mold for stamina. but I think stamina will be the only type we'll use the Crystal Wheel on. everything else benefits from weight.

Stamina benefits from weight and distribution quite a bit, too. I genuinely do not believe it is possible for a Crystal Wheel-based combo to be effective at any point, especially since you really want to be reigning in how much the Beyblade moves - and any crystal wheel combo will be light enough to send out of any Stadium with very little effort, even using another Stamina custom or a Defense custom.

(Jun. 10, 2012  10:29 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Anyone thinking Fury might find some Zero G use? It'd need a pretty imobile tip but It's a great stamina type wheel, works best with Leone.

No.

It would need a tip glued to a rotating axis penetrating the stadium.
If there's
Zero-G Stadiums just involve so many more parametres than in regular BeyStadiums, and I would not really call those luck.
I don't know if anyone has already thought of this or anything but I have noticed that the WBO is getting close to 1 million posts and I think that it would be a good idea for there to be a giveaway that every member is included in because I think that everyone has at least one post on here. If you think about it, we would be nowhere near as close as we are if it weren't for each and every member. Remember this is just a suggestion and I am just throwing it out there but I just thought it would be nice if everyone could celebrate this.
that would take less than 50,000 posts which would take quite sometime. It may not be till next year till we hit that
Yeah, I realized that but I was just suggesting it so that other people could tell me what they thought of my idea way before it actually happened.
This topic is about Beyblade though. If you have suggestions regarding this organisation, you are welcome to post them in the Questions and Comments forum, in the appropriate thread.
Actually, over half of the WBO's members have never posted at all.

On topic, I was comparing LF to GCF (for no particular reason...) and realized that since LF, R2F, and LRF were all the same width, and LF was the same width as XF, then XF must've been the same width as LRF and R2F. (!) The last time I had a new RF, I noticed that it and R2F were the same width, so I guess that XF is the same width as RF too.

Interesting experience for me. Cute
(Jun. 11, 2012  5:30 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Actually, over half of the WBO's members have never posted at all.

And that over half also reports our email as SPAM to our host when we try to remind them that they have an account here with zero posts.

I therefore wonder why they even signed up here if they did not want to be Members ...
I know plenty of people that'll sign up for a forum that intrests them..but be too shy or whatever to engage in posting. My Litte bro and his friend are registered on here and I dont even know if they have posts. :p

On topic: Stepping on a MS while cleaning my room....Not fun. Sharp is actually sharp it seems. >.>
Still not as pain as Lego.
(Jun. 11, 2012  7:22 AM)Tamer Shinn Wrote: I know plenty of people that'll sign up for a forum that intrests them..but be too shy or whatever to engage in posting. My Litte bro and his friend are registered on here and I dont even know if they have posts. :p

On topic: Stepping on a MS while cleaning my room....Not fun. Sharp is actually sharp it seems. >.>

I once cut my foot open on the bottom of a DEMS. Hurt like hell.
Yes I agree. Zero G stadiums are the most annoying
-DarkVevusionXF3
why does everyone hate zero g

I honestly don't understand it, is everyone THAT competitive?

Because Zero-G to me is fun.
I know that feel bro.

My cousin has the Zero-G Attack Stadium, and I went to his house to play with it and it's really, really fun. But yeah, I don't think competitive people would like it.
(Jun. 11, 2012  1:34 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: why does everyone hate zero g

I honestly don't understand it, is everyone THAT competitive?

Because Zero-G to me is fun.
Exactly! That's the whole point of Blading, and that's why I started doing it!
I think I'll probably end up really enjoying the Zero-G Stadiums, because of their slightly random nature (let's just say I love watching Beyblades randomly KO themselves for no actual reason XD).

It is another kind of competitive. A whole other kind.
I have nothing against Zero G. My only issue is that I only just purchased the last stadium.
(Jun. 11, 2012  1:38 PM)potato Wrote: I know that feel bro.

My cousin has the Zero-G Attack Stadium, and I went to his house to play with it and it's really, really fun. But yeah, I don't think competitive people would like it.

Well, maybe I need to experience this thing too, in order to LOVE Zero G...
I am not competitive though, haha! I actually hate collecting competitive parts, and actually consider the aesthetics of a bey.
Its a different thing that certain nice-looking beys are even competitive. Sooo, I can't help it. Tongue_out_wink

What Kai-V said is completely correct. Its a whole new type of competition.
For certain people who take time to change with time (and yes, I am at the top of the list of these kind of people), its actually tough to adapt to these new types of beys. Synchrom, SKOs, Sharp tips turning into Defense tips, etc. is actually quite "new" to me. Aaand, all this came all of a sudden!
After seven to eight years of battling in a standard, stationary stadium, the Zero G stadium is actually tough for me to adapt to, haha!
I say all this probably because I have never seen one, or battled in one yet, but yeah!
At the moment, Zero G is somewhat of a novelty for me; something that I still don't believe to be the part of the mainstream series. I actually thought that it was a side-series, but it is not so.
Its probably only with me, and its probably my fault that I hate Zero G. But well, I'll just need some more time to adapt to it. Smile

I am speaking like a REALLY old man right now, haha!
I hate on it because I'm a tourney tard and want to only play in a stadium where the stadium itself is not a variable as to who wins or loses. I play competitive Smash, and to me only playing in BB-10s is like only playing on stages that don't bother the players very often and without items so that a tournament set is won due to a player's skill rather than luck. To me, that's exactly what the Zero-G stadium feels like to me, pure luck.

However, again, I can always be proven wrong. However, it will take some convincing first.
I think you'd change your mind if you tried one, with a swaying stadium, it's less luck and more a greater number of variables, but most of those can be manipulated - it requires a somewhat different skillset (which is why it could be awkward to have them on the same beypoint system, though there are merits to both sides of that debate), but it is not luck (though two-person results may differ greatly from single-person testing).

I've not heard anyone who has one that was disappointed in their purchase, though it is not enough for me to want one (I have my plastics for fun, and MFB as a whole just feels, I don't know, kinda soulless to me, as silly as that is).
I was playing with mah beyz, and i launched a MF-H blitz unicorno CH120R2F against a bigbang pegasus. Well, in the middle of the battle, the blitz unicorno charged at bigbang pegasus while it was in the center. Then, right before it made a hit that would almost definitely send it flying out of the stadium, bigbang pegasus instantly switched to RF mode and bigbang pegasus dodged the attack and then did a "counter attacked" (it just followed the usual path of an attack type) blitz unicorno making IT fly out of the stadium. I think this has happened before with my BBP but it wasn't all that amazing... XD