Beyblade Random Thoughts

Compare the motion of RF to XF. They are the same size but it takes more width to get the same level of aggression out of the rubber. The upside is that the rubber makes the bey harder to move, meaning the split between recoil and smash is more favourable.
This is why RSF had to be made larger than SF.
Also simply for molding purposes. Making the regular F tip from rubber would be harder for molding. Also that the tip (along with every other tip) has a plastic casing around it. Aggression as Dracomageat said, plus making it easier for molding.
I was testing around with my MF2s thinking the MF-L was broken NOPE I think just got it in the wrong position or is it just me....either way my fingers hurt now and it even hurts to type BUT I LOVE just LOVE it. Mf2s are much heavier than i expected though glad i got them
(May. 16, 2012  7:56 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Compare the motion of RF to XF. They are the same size but it takes more widthto get the same level of aggression out of the rubber. The upside is that the rubber makes the bey harder to move, meaning the split between recoil and smash is more favourable.
This is why RSF had to be made larger than SF.

My brain has exploded.
Dude: let me put it this way: XF has more aggressive movement than RF, despite them both being the same size. A rubber part would have to be wider to match the motion of a plastic one.
I thought about this and I don't see how customizations would work in Zero. G Stadiums. With the wild movements I would be unsure how to counter certain combinations. Uncertain

I was thinking that you would usually use heavy Beys to disrupt the other Beyblade, so when they collide the other Bey is knocked around more to lose more stamina.
They just perform differently, that's all.
I know that they'll perform differently, that's certain, I was referring to more of the combinations. That may be a bit more difficult.
I was thinking, I have a custom-made stadium with a very steep slope like a zero g stadium but it doesn't sway and I usually use 230 for almost every combo so wouldn't 230 with XF or RF series bottoms be very good for attack? At a 230 height, a bey wouldn't scrape very much and at the same time, you would have that aggressive state. So basically 230 in my opinion is probably the best choice.

Edit: Then again, the aggressive movement could be hindered by the swaying of the stadium :\
Eh, it's okay. Standard attack parts (F, RF, XF, ect.) don't produce which motion to SKO anything. 230CF works okay though.
Actually, in my Hasbro stadiums, the only attack combos I use besides one or two use 230WF/LRF. This is because at that height, the stadium is further out because of the slope of the wall, so they don't scrape as bad, plus all that power plus the ability to withstand smaller heights....
How is E230CF? It could replace GCF because I think GCF has more friction because it isn't as smooth as CF.
GCF produces less friction than CF in the Zero-G Attack Stadium because the stadium is smooth. It's like comparing tires: race car tires have smoother tread than regular car tires to create better traction with the track. The greater the traction, the faster a race car can go. So, the smoother the circle, the better traction it has with the stadium, whereas a circle with an interrupted circumference would skid on the smooth surface of the stadium due to the lack of traction.
Hm, I thought GCF would have more friction because it has more grooves and bumps on the side of the tip. I guess things aren't what they seem sometimes. :\
What's with my new Scythe Kronos beating my new Duo Aquario BD145CS? (:

It's pretty fun watching Kronos beat the carp out of it.
Wrong mode? Wrong stadium? Abnormal MW weights?
(May. 21, 2012  11:19 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Wrong mode? Wrong stadium? Abnormal MW weights?

Scythe - Stamina | Duo - Stamina / BB-10 / Scythe - 39.7g | Duo - 42.3g

I feel like you're coming on a negative side ...
Well the way you posted that made it sound like you were getting highly unexpected results...
Any way I can prove it? Wink

EDIT: Zzz, never-mind. It can't beat it now for some reason. Tired

Either I used it too much, or my launching skills varied between beys. Oh well,
Scythe beating Duo? Weird. Make a video and show us, please. Smile
Presumably in the Beyblade Videos topic.
Speaking of which, I should post my Dark beating Basalt vid.
What?! A stamina bey beating a defence bey? Impossible!
(May. 21, 2012  2:52 PM)Ultra Wrote: What?! A stamina bey beating a defence bey? Impossible!

What do you mean ? Stamina combos are meant to Out-Spin Defense combos, or you're being sarcastic.

But in this case, yeah. Dark beating Basalt is kinda strange. But I don't see anything wrong in Scythe beating Duo though, because of the variations every piece has in 4D.
Plus, he's using Duo BD145CS. C'mon that's not surprising at all.

That was what I was reffering too with my "abnormal MW weights" comment.
As for Dark? *shrugs*. Video's available if anyone's interested and I'll redo it in the attack stadium when mine arrives.
Dark beating Basalt!!!!!????????? Chocked_2 Chocked_2 Chocked_2 The world is ending!!!! No, but seriously, that's a little bit strange even if Dark weighs slightly more than average.