Beyblade Random Thoughts

Whoops, I was about to say. Should've thought about that before I posted lol. But did they just now get the 4D beys?
(May. 11, 2012  4:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I agree on that. Hybrid Pluto isn't too bad for a name.

Yeah, there are definitely better names but, assuming the meaning to be kept, I don't see any real alternative for the Hasbro "Fusion Hades" so it's good that it's atleast palatable.
Clash Pluto would be good, especially considering it's original is rubber.
Why does everyone think the MW will have a name change..?
Hasbro calls their MWs Fusion Wheels, so a card/box that says Fusion Wheel: Fusion will sound weird...
Sounds normal to a seven year old. Hell, it sounds normal to me lol
But well, we know how overtly concerned Hasbro has been about these things.... Tired

The wisest thing they did was change Tornado Herculeo to Cyclone Herculeo, as at least someone in Hasbro had enough sense to realize-
"Oh no, what if they confuse our Tornado Battlers and Tornado Herculeo?! No one would purchase.............. poor Herculeo.... Aw, why didn't I think of this before naming the Tornado Battlers series?! Now our sales would be affected. Smithicide "

After a while....
"Idea! I'll change Tornado Herculeo's name to Cyclone Herculeo! Smug"

Back on topic, Hasbro is really concerned about the name confusions and stuff. The Fusion Wheel- Fusion would sound normal, but yet, certain people would think that the person who named a Fusion Wheel as Fusion would have been drunk, haha.

Speaking of Herculeo, it would have been awesome if they named the Metal Wheel according to the regions they were released in! We all know how different countries name Cyclones differently. Tongue_out

In Japan, and all other countries around the Pacific, we'd have a Typhoon Herculeo (OK, doesn't sound cool, but well...)
Cyclone Herculeo for the countries around the Indian Ocean; Hurricane/Tornado Herculeo for the Americas, and Willy-Willy Herculeo for Australia. XD
It's not just Hasbro, look at Gundam for example. When God Gundam in Mobile Suit Gundam G came to the US, they renamed it Burning Gundam. Why? To make sure they dont upset anyone, as the West is extremely thick in religious folks, or so I've read.

Same deal with Hasbro. They don't wanna set anyone off.
Does anybody else love the sound of JB hitting the tornado ridge?
It makes me wonder what it sound like in the Zero-G stadia..hmmm...
My Phantom Orion spins for 5:30:2.
So, I was using UW145 with CF. I think the UW145 seems to affect the performance a bit when swaying. When using it in Attack Mode, it doesn't do anything, but in Defense mode, it has a very jagged movement when swaying the the Zero-G Stadium. (Because it's sort of poking out)

I don't know if i'm just being stupid, or what .. aha,
When the blades point down it should, theoretically, add to scraping but CF will most likely scrape long before UW145 does, not giving it a chance to do so. Defense mode seems interesting to look at in ZG.
It seems that a lot of previously outclassed parts will make a return in Zero G. I'd like to see how CS and ES perform, as well as EDS and EWD...
CS will be CS. ES is ok, EWD is eh since it's a WD tip and when swayed around they go insane and die lol. Don't have an EDS though so idk about it.
CS will never be fully calm since the swaying will set it off but perhaps that will allow it to chase edgehogs effectively.
(May. 13, 2012  5:39 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: It seems that a lot of previously outclassed parts will make a return in Zero G. I'd like to see how CS and ES perform, as well as EDS and EWD...
I asked Hazel how ES performs in the Zero G Attack Stadium Discussion, and he told me this:
Hazel Wrote:I tried ES, and it seems to bounce a lot when you first launch it, with a straight launch, for whatever reason... it rattles really, really bad.

CS's from Strikers are fun to use in BBG-03, they're fast and make the stadium sway ferociously xD
@CC/Hazel: ES' eternal mechanism allows the tip to be depressed much like a spring, explaining the bouncing, and the ES mechanism doesn't so much rattle as grind when at any form of angle (the stamina still seems fine but it's rather noisey).

@Raigeko: My Hasbro CS is insane to the point of unusability. If you want to hit nigh everything in the stadium and self KO, all in less than half a second, it's perfect but in general the opposing bey only gets a glancing hit (unlike the opponent) so it's not very useful. I doubt ZG would help that.
I find CS to be extremely controllable. It's as fast as R2F, but has as much stamina as RF (even then a bit more)
Mine can do quite a bit of damage lol
My Sonokong CS is like that, maybe not quite that aggressive but that's what comes of age.
I assumed we were talking Hasbro ones though due to the mention of "Strikers" and mine is most definitely beyond tamable. The rubber doesn't slant up towards the edges, it is flat. The plastic doesn't reach the stadium. In short, it's an RHF the same width as the very edges of R2F. It's insane!
It might just be me but if Hasbro makes all their CS' this way then I can't see them being usable, no matter how awesome they are.

EDIT: WTF?! Retested and it's more defensive than my Sonokong. But I haven't used it in ages, how can this be?
(May. 13, 2012  8:49 PM)Klaus Wrote: I want to see the M145Q in the Zero-G stadium bouncing the whole dang stadium!

M145Q doesnt really do too much in the BBG Attack Stadium...
I beg to differ ;D
It isn't top tier by any means, but like all other parts, if you can tame the beast, it's usable!
Well heck, anything is usable! But i mean i wouldnt go around using M145Q everytime i use a Zero-G stadium!
Nah, of course not. I just find it semi useful sometimes :p it works better against S based combos than CF imo.