Beyblade Random Thoughts

I've been around for years and know how rare things are and i've never seen a Sonokong Dragoon S in all that time so it's quite likely they are new ones. I plan on ordering one of them soon so i'll confirm whether it is true or not then.
Oh the horror if Flash was left spin
Are you saying that SK is reproducing old beys!?

I am moving to South Korea.

Something very odd, TT (who no longer has direct intrest in Zoids and leaves sales up to 3rd parties like Kotobukiya) started to sell old Zoids kits again as rereleases (that line is canceled) but only in South Korea, with their partner, Acadamy toys. Now, old beyblades from SK, another partner of TT from the same general are, are being rereleased as well

Awesome news, even if underadvertised and likely a very brief moment in time
Ya know I really love the look of the limited White Driger MS beacause it looks like a proper Driger instead of being black it is the same shade of white as older Driger's.
I. Want. SK. Repro! If I can get a new 'old' plastic bey, my friends will barf in their sleep and it will be funny as a monkey smoking crack. That was a random thought, my friends wouldn't retch in their slumber and a monkey smoking crack has serious health problems in front of it. Now for my beyblade thought: Flash ____ 85CF-> BB-10-> VS. Duo ___230CS. What would happen? NOONE WILL EVER KNOW. Or until someone tests it after seeing this at least.
I would love a Spark Night made with the same plastic of MFB clear wheels. It might be more beautiful with the transparent orange that way.
Whenever I see "SWD" I automatically think "Switch Wing Defense" instead of "Sharp Wide Defense". LOL.
Yeah, thats like when i see WF, i think Wing Flat, instead of Wide Flat.
BNriefly adding on to my last random thought, I really should pick up some Tornado battelers, and some Stealth battelers. they look like alot of fun, actualy. And even though it wont come with a plastics launcher, the new, balck colored electronic L-Drago looks nice

The other day I saw a "Flame Pegasus" draft, and I almost got mad because I thought some fool believed random MFB part combos deserved articles.

Then I remembered that Flame Pegasus was a plastics bey, and I felt a severe amount of shame
Wait, Flame Pegasus was plastics? 0.o!
(Apr. 11, 2012  6:10 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Oh the horror if Flash was left spin

Add more content to your posts, please. This is not a chatroom.

(Apr. 12, 2012  12:09 AM)Dingodigo Wrote: Ya know I really love the look of the limited White Driger MS beacause it looks like a proper Driger instead of being black it is the same shade of white as older Driger's.

I never really understood why they made Driger MS Black, unless it was to exemplify how much of an emo little snot Ray was being at that point in the Anime. Thankfully, I have two white Driger MS, so I have no real reason to face the reality of the awful Black one - it really just looks bad, especially with the colored emblem(although those look weird on HMS in general).

(Apr. 12, 2012  9:12 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Wait, Flame Pegasus was plastics? 0.o!

Yes, Flame/Torch Pegasus was a Plastics Beyblade.
I was battling my MF Rock Pegasis D125D and my MF Tornado Unicorno 90WF. I launched Pegasis, and as soon as I launched Unicorno it hit Pegasis so hard that Pegasis flew up, hit the celing, and flew into pieces. What a cool and powerful Unicorno.
(Apr. 13, 2012  12:04 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2012  6:10 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Oh the horror if Flash was left spin

Add more content to your posts, please. This is not a chatroom.

Im sorry i forgot random thoughts needed more content than the actual thought.
Whoa. Awesome thought:
Beyblades with a gyro running perpendicular to their own direction of spin.

Awesome thought #2:
A bey with 2 layers that counter-rotate. No idea how it could work (Maybe driven by friction from a rubber tip?) but it would be epic.
That is cool, the gyro. What about a gyroscopic 4D tip? Win.
I was just thinking...
why is the coated sharp performance tip called that if it isn`t sharp... shouldn`t it be CF
(Apr. 13, 2012  9:58 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: I was just thinking...
why is the coated sharp performance tip called that if it isn`t sharp... shouldn`t it be CF

Its not a flat tip.Its sort of a semi-defence tip under the rubber.If its flat, then i dont think its legal......
yeah i meant that... anyway is someone gonna give me an answer?
(Apr. 13, 2012  9:58 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: I was just thinking...

Is it flat? No, it's sharp, and that's why it's so. Besides, CF is Circle Flat.
no sharp is like sagittario sharp... and secondly i didn`t know there was a CF
...Yes, and CS is sharp! It is Sharp coated by rubber. Hence Coat Sharp.

Also CF is the tip from the new Zero-G bey: Samurai Ifraid W145 CF.
GalaxyPegasus80, you should really open your eyes and study parts more before you post comments like that ...
I just asked my mom to order the Phantom Orion and VariAres on amazon and my dad said I can't order any beys from Japan because he doesn't like us putting our information on the internet. I told him it doesn't, and I got grounded for it. I wanted VariAres' L3R!!!! Nooooo!!!!!
Hm, that's sad, mayaman...
The same has been happening to me since time immemorial.... Tongue_out

I just watched the Kai Vs. Brooklyn battle after a very long time (almost a year), as I had completely forgotten about how the battle was(my memory is too weak, when it comes to remembering incidents from an episode or a movie). Aaand, I wished that I shouldn't have seen the battle again.
Seeing how highly anime-influenced I am, my focus seemed to shift today...
Dragoon V2 has always been my favorite bey; but today, as I said, my focused seemed to shift...

I suddenly started liking Zeus and Dranzer MS more than I used to like them before, haha!
Zeus had always been my second favorite plastic anyway, but well, it actually almost replaced Dragoon V2 today. :\

Since a VERY long time(4-5 months), I tried to make myself hate Zeus and Dranzer MS more than I like them.
I had reasons to help me do this-
I always told myself that Zeus is too rare and expensive to be acquired easily, so forget it.
As for Dranzer MS, I always reminded myself that it was regarded as the worst HMS ever...

But well, their beauty seems to have taken their toll on me, haha!
But...... I certainly wouldn't let the legacy die! *looks at the sky*
I was, I am, and I always will be a Dragoon V2 fan!
*Goes off to see an epic Dragoon V2 battle video, so that he can forget about Zeus and Dranzer MS*

I hope this wasn't off topic, though.
Just a random thought I had recently...
(Apr. 14, 2012  2:08 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: I just asked my mom to order the Phantom Orion and VariAres on amazon and my dad said I can't order any beys from Japan because he doesn't like us putting our information on the internet. I told him it doesn't, and I got grounded for it. I wanted VariAres' L3R!!!! Nooooo!!!!!

das wat hapinz wen u disropect yo momma adn daddy

Geez, after using Flash for a few days, it makes VariAres look like Beat, and now, for some reason, I find it's a lot easier for me to handle VariAres. Chocked