Beyblade Random Thoughts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HASBRO HAS GONE INSAAAAAAAAANE! THEY MADE COSMIC PEGASUSW105R2F WITHOUT MODE CHANGE INSTEAD OF BIG BANG PEGASIS FD!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY JACKED EVERY DESIGN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just have to say that i love the Horuseus Clear Wheel,i just bought Hell Horuseus 85RS!
I dont care what anyone says M145 will rule in Zero-G
I wonder if it'll even bounce well.

By the way, there's really nothing anyone can assume about Zero-G at this time.
I think Takara Tomy, Hasbro and to a much lesser extent Nelvana all dun goofed big time by not capitalizing on the franchise's 10th Anniversary. MFB launched for real in 2009, so I guess Takara Tomy had that right. But if there ever was a time to target the nostalgia market they missed it. I suppose we can hope for 2017...

I realize some of you guys will come in here and say "Why would they promote incompatible lines via re-issues?", well that is true but wouldn't it have been extremely awesome to have an HWS version of the Bakuten blades? I think it would've been a really cool nod to those who've been there for a long time.
Nostalgia throwbacks seem to be pretty inconsistent in toy lines in general, especially ones that take such a long hiatus and then literally re-invent their own "wheel". However, I'm not going to make any illusions that I would not have loved some genuinely throwback to the original Saint Beasts, at the very least. None of the designs we got in MFB were really as "fierce" as the older ones, and that has always bothered me to some small extent - for the most part, I like MFB's faces and motifs more, but the original four from Bakuten were still... well, what they are.

There's always a chance for a throwback, though, especially if Beyblade continues being as successful as it currently is.
Yes Hazel I agree - that's my biggest gripe with MFB - the lack of distinct, impacting designs. There was something satisfying about having a Dragoon AR with dragon heads, or Wolborg with wolf heads, even if the piece was not necessarily effective in any way. 4D did a decent job of making this sort of thing come back, but not to the extent I would've hoped, and I'm hoping Zero-G brings back that kind of design philosophy, which it seems to be doing in its own unique way that I've liked so far.

It would be cool to see a Zero-G reinvention of the Saint Beasts, especially with Synchrom.
My custom bey is almost done. Just ahe to sand the rough parts off of the wheel and I'm done.

Final Omega 100SB (Star Ball) is 99% done!

Also have to get rid of the paint.
That sounds amazing! I need to make designs for "military weapon" editions of existing parts. Basically, think of the entire metal wheels and clear wheels with particular specialties.

Weird Examples:

Leone = Generic Soldier

Bull = Close Quarters

Gemios = Airfoil

Aries = Covert Ops

Metal Wheels = each design "upgrades" after each other 50%, some wheels are exceptions.
(Apr. 02, 2012  2:27 AM)Omega12 Wrote: My custom bey is almost done. Just ahe to sand the rough parts off of the wheel and I'm done.

Final Omega 100SB (Star Ball) is 99% done!

Also have to get rid of the paint.
I think that belongs in the 'Your Creations' thread. We try to keep away from illegal beyblades and parts on this forum.
I don`t get how a beyblade can be illegal. I`ve seen the phrase "illega beyblade" before but i never bothered to ask what it meant
EDIT:
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:13 AM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: "illega beyblade"
Typo. I meant to say Illegal
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:13 AM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: I don`t get how a beyblade can be illegal. I`ve seen the phrase "illega beyblade" before but i never bothered to ask what it meant
EDIT:
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:13 AM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: "illega beyblade"
Typo. I meant to say Illegal
How can you not know what the word 'Illegal' means... seriously? And if you do know what it means, then how can you not know what Illegal Beyblade means? Seriously? Just add illegal to the word beyblade.

I`ve known what illlegal meant since i was 3 years old!!!. I meant like in my first post
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:13 AM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: How can a beyblade be illegal
I'm not even going to answer that question (This isn't 'Ask a question, Get an Answer' and also the question is quite ridiculous) ... just read the WBO Organized Play Official Rulebook.
(Apr. 02, 2012  12:48 AM)Hazel Wrote: Nostalgia throwbacks seem to be pretty inconsistent in toy lines in general, especially ones that take such a long hiatus and then literally re-invent their own "wheel". However, I'm not going to make any illusions that I would not have loved some genuinely throwback to the original Saint Beasts, at the very least. None of the designs we got in MFB were really as "fierce" as the older ones, and that has always bothered me to some small extent - for the most part, I like MFB's faces and motifs more, but the original four from Bakuten were still... well, what they are.

There's always a chance for a throwback, though, especially if Beyblade continues being as successful as it currently is.

Seriously...
The designs of MFB weren't amazingly "fierce". When we think about the word fierce, we automatically think of Attackers. In plastics, Attackers had awesome contact points. One could actually differentiate between a good and bad Attacker by looking at the contact points(okay, some judgments might also go wrong, thanks to recoil). Now, if any newbie was to see Flash, he certainly wouldn't believe that it is supposed to be an Attacker.
The motifs though, are the best thing about MFB. I am not saying that the bit chips weren't great. They too, were quite beautiful.
The plastics as a whole were so beautiful. The bright colors, better designs(which are probably possible only when using plastics; as those sharp and sleek contact points a few plastics had couldn't me made out of metal, as they'd be hazardous), beautiful stickers, and whatnot.
In MFB, its only the motif, the design(as compared to other MFB) and the color that I consider.

No wonder I actually like Diablo Nemesis a lot. Probably the most "fierce" looking bey in MFB (the fierceness of which is actually comparable to that of a Bump King! LOL!) unless I am missing anything. More than being fierce, it actually is a lot more sophisticated in its design. If considering the anime, I could not believe that Diablo was supposed to be owned by Rago. The Prototype suited Rago more. Diablo though, seemed to be a bey that I would have expected to see in the hands of a Julian-like(Gravity Perseus' owner) character...
Coming back to Diablo, this thing probably has the most awesome motif off all MFBs. So, its justifiable that this be (according to me) the most well designed MFB.

I am actually expecting a lot out of Zero G's designs, though. Smile
Meteo L-Drago rush version was acceptably fierce. Have you lost a good bit of memory? Lol
All I see on MLD Rush is just a lot of nonsense, tbh. I cannot really tell what it is until I look closely.
I cant wait to see CF on 230 XD
I recently battled with my friend.
I KOed his Death Kerbecs BD145CS with a Phantom CH120RF.

In a hasbro stadium.

Which is the Burning Firestrike.
(Apr. 03, 2012  6:27 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: lolz.....Zero G Launcher=HMS Launcher.
XD.
So many similarities.

Except it looks very little like it, works nothing like it, has a different ripcord, and has no dual-spin...?

Exactly the same!

Really, though, the Dual Shooter was the pinnacle of ripcord launcher success, and TT seems, like in the case of Stadia, to just not care about how awesome they did in the past. Always gotta be new and shiny.
(Apr. 03, 2012  1:15 AM)Akio314 Wrote: What if there were a bey that was a penguin? It would rock!

Freeze Emperor! (or "empower" for the hasbro release?)
Would so buy.
Bah, all of my RFs and R2Fs are pretty much illegal now. Can't get near as fast as they're supposed to.

Guess I'll have to buy another Storm Pegasis off of eBay. Tongue_out
(Apr. 03, 2012  6:19 PM)Primal Wrote: Bah, all of my RFs and R2Fs are pretty much illegal now. Can't get near as fast as they're supposed to.

Guess I'll have to buy another Storm Pegasis off of eBay. Tongue_out

Its always a shame when you have to buy storm pegasis for one small part.......Why Rf do you have to be so powerful.....But annoying.....XD
Demon showed me a link to a TT one, which comes woth a Beylauncher, so at least it's not just for RF. Smile

Shame they only last for so long Crying