Beyblade Random Thoughts

I was looking at the bey wiki today and i was looking up plastic beys and I think i stumbled across the cutest little bit beast I have ever seen! Polta that is come on its a little ghost with a lantern why do i find it cute? ><
Lol, give Stealth Battlers a try in a BB-10.
The second one of the "stealth" parts activate, they go flying everywhere. It's hilarious to watch, but actually sort of cool.
Random thought #2:
I have always thought that Meteo L Drago(original white and red) looks like bone with pieces of flesh on it. I suppose it's because of the odd white of the clear wheel.
Actually, considering Meteo is meteor or just easily associated with meteor, the L'Drago II wheel is pretty much like a marble-stone before being refined.
I never thought of it that way. L Drago II is already really smooth, though. Uncut marble is really rough, like a typical stone.
@Cannon/Jan: It was basically a Kamen Rider hero (apologies fans, I know nothing of it), launching a spinning top in a markedly similar way to a beyblade (see sniper's link), which cut off a giant lobster thing?'s arms and exploded it.

I imagine it's how Dan pictures himself doing a sliding shot, really.
Ooh, thanks for that description, th!nk!
Actually, can't we possibly compare the Pokemon Rangers to Beybladers too(?) Man, even they use those tops similar to the ones in G Revolution, while their "launchers" are similar to those Team Psychick(I forgot the spelling... Confused) used....

JBladerMS- Haha! That is a wonderful way to describe MLD! I never thought of it as bones and flesh though, but that is hilarious! When looking from the sides, where you actually see a Dragon face, it looked REALLY impressive.
So, I actually imagined it to be a white dragon with flames on its back. But well...
When I first saw it, I did picture it a bit differently though.
Man, at the time of its release, it was the most beautiful 5-layer bey EVER! But well.
Why isn't this thread closed yet? And anyway, i was thinking, imagine if they released make your own bey sets, this has already happened with many other products, and would be a great idea for marketing. You could sell it at around $30 (aud) that's two beys, but get enough parts to build three or even four.
Do you have any idea where are you posting, hammer hades? Its Random Thoughts! Why would it be closed? XD

As for your idea, don't you think the DX sets offer similar things? Or do you mean to say something else?
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Say what?! Bakugan action figures, that use ripcords?
But well, ripcords have not been central to beyblade, and beyblade only; you know...
So, yeah! Smile
You know Hasbro's tornado battlers?

Imagine if they put a sharp tip on one of them xD
Yo, so I try getting both my suppliers about new products from Takara Tomy, and this is a generally what both of them say:

"We do not know when we will receive it, for the manufacturer hasn't told us."

This is from phone calls made an hour ago about Zero G >_>

Way to go, TT.
(Mar. 29, 2012  2:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Do you have any idea where are you posting, hammer hades? Its Random Thoughts! Why would it be closed? XD

As for your idea, don't you think the DX sets offer similar things? Or do you mean to say something else?

Sorry about that Jan, i confused beyblade random thoughts with random thoughts. ANd when is was talking about the make your own bey, dx sets don'y offer that many parts, just multiple beys, make your own bey should be unique, not straight from the anime. Also, i wanted make your own bey to be unique to Hasbro.

http://actionfigurecanada.files.wordpres....jpg?w=450

Carp.
[/quote]

I quite like that idea, that bakugan looks pretty cool either way.
Beywheelz, despite how they'd probably function less than a real Beyblade (shorter battles!) they are starting to look more valuable than the mini series spin off show....
@ hammer hades:
Why would "Make your own bey" be unique to Hasbro? And also, I expect it would be flooded by completely useless combos from people still in the "Galaxy Pegasis Is A God" stage.
(Mar. 30, 2012  1:05 AM)dude_31415 Wrote: @ hammer hades:
Why would "Make your own bey" be unique to Hasbro? And also, I expect it would be flooded by completely useless combos from people still in the "Galaxy Pegasis Is A God" stage.

It's so you don't have to buy 10 different beys to make some good combos- ie only one part from the beyblade is useful (galaxy pegasis' R2F) The beys you would make would be unique to you, it would also be cool if they it came with a massive sticker sheet. I know this isn't going to happen, but it would be a sweet idea.
@ hammer hades
OOOOOOOOHHHHHH.....
I thought that your bey would get randomly chosen to be produced in stores!
I get it now; you would make a dream bey, then get it shipped to you, right?
That would be awesome.
(Mar. 30, 2012  1:16 AM)dude_31415 Wrote: @ hammer hades
OOOOOOOOHHHHHH.....
I thought that your bey would get randomly chosen to be produced in stores!
I get it now; you would make a dream bey, then get it shipped to you, right?
That would be awesome.

Shipped to you or ordered in store. Particularly popular parts could be sold in an instore pack. Epic idea thank you, thank you *bows*.
Am I the only one really looking forward to buying Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F?
Don't get me wrong, I totally think Big Bang + F:D is waay better, but since Cosmic doesnt come with a split metal wheel and a pc frame, i'm really interested on how it performs.
Ps, I already bought A Big Bang + F:D. I'm safe. :p
Big Bang Pegasis F:D is not valuable or remotely interesting.

Cosmic presents an unknown variable, which is more interesting to me than a Beyblade I already know is horrible.

So, no, you are not the only one.
(Mar. 30, 2012  4:30 AM)Hazel Wrote: Big Bang Pegasis FGrin is not valuable or remotely interesting.

Cosmic presents an unknown variable, which is more interesting to me than a Beyblade I already know is horrible.

I use Big bang as an anti meta attack, it works very well against blitz and vari.
(Mar. 30, 2012  4:30 AM)Hazel Wrote: Big Bang Pegasis FGrin is not valuable or remotely interesting.

It's valuable to me, considering that I can't find anywhere in Canada which sells it. Catch my drift?
(Mar. 30, 2012  4:30 AM)Hazel Wrote: Big Bang Pegasis F:D is not valuable or remotely interesting.

Hey man, F:D is a cool part. Basically useless, but cool.
Haha; when I battle it against Nemesis, I always hope FGrin can do something like a KO when it switches to RF.. LOL
(Mar. 29, 2012  4:27 PM)SarabScientist Wrote: http://actionfigurecanada.files.wordpres....jpg?w=450

Carp.

Turbine Helios? Really .. haha