Beyblade Random Thoughts

flash is pretty much a heavier version of the saggitario pre hws wheel
Flash does not have a use in Stamina or Defense, N3AR. The intentions of Takara-Tomy may not have been to have it as an Attack Beyblade, but it definitely is. (IIRC They consider high smash Defense or something. I could be wrong but Uwik once brought something like this up.)

Flash is not a heavier version of the Metal System* Sagittario at all. Look at the two. Sagittario had some Attack use at one point in time but was pretty much over taken by the other Metal System and Hybrid Wheel System wheels. The design is not really similar at all.

If anything's a heavier version of Sagittario, it's Sagittario II. But aside from that, would Scythe, Flash, or Phantom work best with BGrin?
He wasn't talking about the clear wheel Sagittario, he was talking about the Metal Wheel Sagittario.
And that question doesn't belong in this thread anyways, that question belongs in the "Build Me a Combo!" thread I believe.
Sagittario is a Wheel, not a Metal Wheel. That is a term for the Hybrid Wheel System and onward.
My bad, just thought it still could be used to refer to the WHEELS of the Metal system, my bad Grin
KNOWLEDGE IS HALF THE BATTLE! (doubt anybody get's it..)
(Mar. 19, 2012  4:11 AM)Universe² Wrote: My bad, just thought it still could be used to refer to the WHEELS of the Metal system, my bad Grin
KNOWLEDGE IS HALF THE BATTLE! (doubt anybody get's it..)

GI Joe's PSA's and nobody had seen the show without hearing that. A Meme basically.

On topic.

Cosmic would look better black.

I dislike Cosmic. apparently, it is one piece and has a painted PC frame. additionally, I also think they repeatd W105R2F. If they do this, i'm buying all my 4d's online.
"I also think they repeated W105R2F"? Ever heard of Galaxy Pegasis/us W105R2F? Now you know they have..
And I'm hoping that Hasderp (yes I call them that, umad bro?) just packaged the 4D beyblades oddly..yet I highly doubt Hasderp would ever do anything right...
Their biggest success was getting us to buy their beyblades when we didn't know about Metal Fight.
No, I mean I think they put W105R2F on Cosmic Pegasus instead of FGrin FGrin. FGrin. Ok fine then. final drive
W105R2F is confirmed to be the track and performance tip of Cosmic Pegasus.
I mad at the tired Hasderp pun that want funny in the first place.

Moaning about their decision won't do anything now, so try and make the best of it.
Am I the only one who's even slightly happy about the recoloured tracks and bottoms? I've wanted a red W105 and R2F for a while.
You talking about their recolours or the tracks/bottoms in metal fury? (if the latter, they already released one).

Anyway, I'm more interested to see what they do with certain wheels...
L-Drago Destroy has been released by hasbro

L-Drago Destructor (Yes, really) LW105LF

And rather very oddly, it doesn't seem to have rubber on the Destructor wheel. Strange. LW105LF is black in color
Hasderp, i see no problem with making FConfused or FGrin.
We've been discussing that in the Metal Fusy topic for a couple of days now... Also, it hasn't been officially released yet.
Well... I feel like an imbecile now. Still, WTF Hasderp?
Oh please, refer to Hasbro as Hasbro only...
We understand how angry one would be after hearing that dreaded news, but please refrain from reviving such controversial terms again... Smile

More than the Hasbro releases, I am EXTREMELY EXTREMELY interested in Zero G. Eee

I want some amazing person to verify this after Zero G arrives!

Considering that a mode change would allow us to place the Crystal Wheel(plastic) below the Chrome Wheel(metal) (forgive me if I go wrong with the terms), I seriously expect something. Something very very interesting-
Upper Attack!!!

Metal on Plastic collision from underneath would mean increased contact time, and if the other factors (slopes, etc.) are fulfilled, then a superb lift can be observed!!! Grin

I hope this wasn't pointed out before...
The mode change is not that you can place the Crystal Wheel below. That is its mode by default. The mode change is being able to put the Crystal Wheel on top of the Chrome Wheel.
Oh, I think I have to learn to differentiate between Zero G and the rest of the MFB now... I confused the two, haha!

Anyways, as it is possible to have the Crystal wheel below, and if the Crystal Wheels are wide enough to allow contact with them, it is very likely to see an Upper Attack, I guess... Smile
Why many name change of
L'drago destroy>L'drago destroyer>L'drago destructor (sorry if i am wrong)
I wonder why would you ask such a question, to be honest. :\
It was never named L Drago Destroyer you know. It was just a belief that it would be named Destroyer, probably.

As it is, that question is not answerable because of the fact that its Hasbro who changed the names...
(Mar. 19, 2012  3:27 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Considering that a mode change would allow us to place the Crystal Wheel(plastic) below the Chrome Wheel(metal) (forgive me if I go wrong with the terms), I seriously expect something. Something very very interesting-
Upper Attack!!!

Metal on Plastic collision from underneath would mean increased contact time, and if the other factors (slopes, etc.) are fulfilled, then a superb lift can be observed!!! Grin

There's still the problem of the lack of control of weight distribution. Remember, BD145 already does that and you don't get upper attack against it.

Plus I'd imagine defenders in zero-g will all use two chrome wheels for extra weight, if the whole "spinning the stadium to KO" thing works, then weight will be more useful for preventing KO's from that. I doubt giving away almost half of the weight of a combo for the lower recoil of a crystal frame is going to be an effective tactic.
In the Zero G attack stadium, there's actually a very less chance to see Upper Attack...
But in BB-10, there might be a chance...

Its true that BD145 already satisfies Metal on Plastic Collision, but as we know, its too tough to get underneath it, and the only time when something does get underneath it is in Boost Mode.
Its a shame that we never got wheels heavier than Hell, which had slopes on them. Unhappy
I did mention that if other factors are fulfilled, Upper Attack is possible.
So if we may possibly get into a state where all factors necessary for Upper are fulfilled, maybe we may see the lifts.

Its also true that probably no one would even opt to use their Crystal Wheels, and will actually use two Chrome Wheels in collaboration. It is probably the most predictable thing in Zero G competitive battling. Smile
Every sensible person might use two chrome wheels instead of a Crystal wheel there.
But well-
I am not saying that we may use Upper Attack competitively in Zero G, just that we'd actually get to see Upper Attack more commonly in Zero G(of course when we use it with their Crystal wheels, haha). Something that we hardly got to see in the various MFB beys we have had till now...

I still don't know as to why were we unable to lift L Drago Destroy, which was probably lighter in comparison, and also had plastic underneath it(?) though... Confused

I was getting under BD145 easily, 85RF hits underneath it very easily. No weight control is a big issue.

But yes, we might see some, I sincerely doubt it'll ever be an effective tactic without weight distribution control and the weight of defense wheels.