Beyblade Random Thoughts

I can't believe it....
BB 70Galaxy Pegasis and BB 71ray unicorno is sold for 500yen.......thermal lacerta is there for 200 yen too..they are even cheaper than boosters....
That half pipe stadium looks like the most KO-Friendly stadium hasbro have ever released.
Indonesia just finished its National Championship today. I'd like to introduce the Indonesian's champion, who will be the representative for the World Championship in Toronto, Canada.

WBO's very own Tyoprabowoo (the one on the right). Good luck to him!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-FOTO-BEY...#pid908125
Glad to have one of "ours" in there!

Maybe we should put some effort into testing in the likely world championship stadia with the available beys, to make our mark on the championships? Heck, if it were someone close enough to mention us, that would be cool?
The cool thing is he's known to use the WBO's Promo Card in his 3-segment card slot. Lol
Okay, he needs to win. Do we have any info on the stadiums that will be used for the finals? Or even the beyblades?
Congratulations Tyoprabowoo!!!! That's fantastic!

I totally agree with th!nk, we need to support all of the WBO bladers and really make our mark on the Hasbro (age restricted) "championships". Eee
Good luck at the World Championship in Toronto Tyoprabowoo!
GAAAH
My cousin just found spiral cap. at kohls.

EDIT: Gonna try to get payback by getting Phantom Orion. Don't worry, this is hasbro stadiums DJ - Yeah!
(Feb. 26, 2012  1:59 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Congratulations Tyoprabowoo!!!! That's fantastic!

I totally agree with th!nk, we need to support all of the WBO bladers and really make our mark on the Hasbro (age restricted) "championships". Eee

He looks thrilled~

I should let him borrow my WBO t-shirt ahaha
(Feb. 27, 2012  7:17 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2012  1:59 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Congratulations Tyoprabowoo!!!! That's fantastic!

He looks thrilled~

I should let him borrow my WBO t-shirt ahaha

He's thrilled inside, but the determination for glorious victory shows on his face.

You should have had a few more made!

Honestly though, I think perhaps we should look at what kind of combinations would be good for the championship's settings. I'm sure if we put our heads together, we could have a big impact.
Any confirmed news on which stadiums will be used and are 4Ds definitely not allowed?
4Ds should definitely not be allowed, simply because Hasbro will really not have released them yet in time for next month. As for the stadiums, there is no real information, but you can expect several of the barely-different Hasbro BeyStadiums. The one used for the finals might vary though.
The ones with grooves and other things that limit contact alter results heavily. If it can't make contact, Basalt is quite easy to outspin, but if it can, it dominates, iirc.

If the final stadium has a spinning centre, as has occurred so often in the past, the aim is to avoid it and outspin your opponent, right? XF, WF, SF, HF, maybe? I don't really know much about those, perhaps someone else has more of an idea...
I think the safest stamina choice might actually be to go with a MF Scythe ___ 230 D. It outspins all basalt combos and doesn't rely on making contact (or not).
Scythe Kronos is a 4D beyblade though, I'm assuming no 4d.

Otherwise uncustomised Phantom Orion all up in that tournament.
Earth and HellBD145 combos are probably still the safest options in Hasbro stadia for pure outspinning...
Who would have thought the most gimmicky stadium ever would turn out to be Hasbro's best chance at saving attack types? Regardless of how unlikely, if the possibility exists where attack types dont have to bash the carp out of thier enimies to win, then I am for experimenting with it.

I will have to make request for that stadium to be tested more on the hasbro thread...

A spinning stadium as the final stadium? Is this just the Ultimate Stadium, or has Hasbro created thier own variant?
We don't know yet, but official tournament finals are prone to being in gimmick stadia.
Sagittario_Worried

"Oh no" indeed

I have always loved the spinning stadium gimmick, but when it comes to stadiums with grooves in them...Bull_Frustrated

I finally got my Dual Shooter working and was able to successfully launch Driger MS a few times. I guess I'm just not used to launching a HMS because the feel of launching is so different to the Plastics or MFB Gasp
@th!nk

Speaking of Phantom, I'm trying to get one soon Pegasis_Wink

I am glad people appreciate the smilies. I made them several years ago for Beyblade Spirit Forums, and now I wanted to subtly introduce them here.
(Feb. 28, 2012  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I am glad people appreciate the smilies. I made them several years ago for Beyblade Spirit Forums, and now I wanted to subtly introduce them here.

Ahh, I was wondering where they came from.

I quite like the sagittario ones, myself.
Ah yes, thanks Kai-V. Smile

Even after all these releases, Burn Phoenix is still my most favorite season-1 Beyblade. All the parts fit together so flush for its constellation.